RK3368 04/2017 True Octacore Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miiike View Post

Thx man, Im going to check if its rooted and give it a try. I'll feedback later
    Hi Shomari, i've tried ur rom and when on 1st boot it had Android logo and all "shaking" with some green lines going down as it was booting. after finished the boot it was ok but that green lines Wih "shaking" screen comes on when playing videos. Sometimes my screen turns all green and i have to force reeboot. I've tried to flash the update but it freezes when trying reeboot to bootloader with same app and all others i've tried. I even tried to factory reset and it freezes too. I'm stucked in this situation. Do u have a solution for this, so i can reeboot to bootloader or factory reset? Thx man

Comment

Hi Shomari, i've tried ur rom and when on 1st boot it had Android logo and all "shaking" with some green lines going down as it was booting. after finished the boot it was ok but that green lines Wih "shaking" screen comes on when playing videos. Sometimes my screen turns all green and i have to force reeboot. I've tried to flash the update but it freezes when trying reeboot to bootloader with same app and all others i've tried. I even tried to factory reset and it freezes too. I'm stucked in this situation. Do u have a solution for this, so i can reeboot to bootloader or factory reset? Thx man
      For reboot functions to work, install this kernel/resource combo once you've installed the full firmware http://ge.tt/7GKnMgj2

If you still have any lines or distortion on screen, which is rare but reported in some cases, it's usually due to 'disable hardware overlays' setting being set to on - turn it off. I turn that setting on automatically and some devices show adverse effects. In such cases, simply toggle the setting.

Comment

Will there be any update to Coolio ??

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post

For reboot functions to work, install this kernel/resource combo once you've installed the full firmware http://ge.tt/7GKnMgj2

If you still have any lines or distortion on screen, which is rare but reported in some cases, it's usually due to 'disable hardware overlays' setting being set to on - turn it off. I turn that setting on automatically and some devices show adverse effects. In such cases, simply toggle the setting.
          I´ve oppened the box and found a reset button.
          How do i install this?
          I extracted the files and tried to install each IMG in "factorytool" but it give an error loading them.
          I´ve installed then the MARCH UPDATE but box didnt reeboot with this update
          I´ve oppened the box and found a reset button.
          Last edited by miiike; 05-27-2017, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by aliens View Post
            Will there be any update to Coolio ??
            Can't say, would have to check with cOOLio - he maintains that one

Comment

????????????

Comment

Hi guys, i´ve found the ROM for the V99 Star.
                I flashed it with a male-male usb cable plus the Rockchip Batch Tool 1.8 RUS / ENG in py PC.
                Download and extract the IMG
                Instal the drivers for the Rk chip so it can be detected by Windows
                Load it in the Rockchip Batch Tool 1.8 RUS / ENG
                Open the box and press the reset botton and then with it pressed connect the other end of usb cable so the box can be detected. No need power source because PC gives you the power through USB cable
                After box be detected and ready to flash, it will have a color square in the Rockchip Batch Tool 1.8 RUS / ENG.
                Flash it.
                Connect box to tv.
                Start it and have fun.
                Firmware: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Aywg/YKenvm6yu
                Rockchip and drivers: https://4minipc.ru/programmy/196-roc...8-rus-eng.html

Comment

Hi guys, i´ve found the ROM for the V99 Star.
                  I flashed it with a male-male usb cable plus the Rockchip Batch Tool 1.8 RUS / ENG in py PC.
                  Download and extract the IMG
                  Instal the drivers for the Rk chip so it can be detected by Windows
                  Load it in the Rockchip Batch Tool 1.8 RUS / ENG
                  Open the box and press the reset botton and then with it pressed connect the other end of usb cable so the box can be detected. No need power source because PC gives you the power through USB cable
                  After box be detected and ready to flash, it will have a color square in the Rockchip Batch Tool 1.8 RUS / ENG.
                  Flash it.
                  Connect box to tv.
                  Start it and have fun.
                  Firmware: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Aywg/YKenvm6yu
                  Rockchip and drivers: https://4minipc.ru/programmy/196-roc...8-rus-eng.html
                  Hi Miiike ,

better you make a new Topic in the RK3368 Section like : V99Star Firmware , then post it .

So not many Users with same Box can find it , so please once more own Topic .

Better / greetings / gefattern
                  Last edited by gefattern; 10-21-2017, 19:20. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi Miiike ,

better you make a new Topic in the RK3368 Section like : V99Star Firmware , then post it .

So not many Users with same Box can find it , so please once more own Topic .

Better / greetings / gefattern
                    done

Comment

Working...
                    X