Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron407 View Post

That was one of the first things I tried, but it didn't help. The only thing that I found corrects it is if I toggle passthrough audio off, then back on to resync it while playing a video. However, it also transitions the refresh rate and sometimes doesn't go back to 24p.
    Hi again,

Maybe KODI that we use are different in this regards. I use ZMBC from Zidoo 1.032. 24fps is probably doesn't work well for me too, I directed KODI to play 24fps when the movie is of 23.997fps. If the real fps rate canot be detected or set according to the advancedsettings.xml, it will be adjusted to 50fps, which is the default to my TV set. This is not perfect, but watchable.
    Before I found that solution to pause playnig while changing the framerate, I jumped forth and back 10 sec in the video, that could help too.
    One more thing: definitely set "Keep audio alive" to never, it allows the system to re-configure the audio line after the pause.
    STZO.
    Regards, STZO

Comment

Originally posted by Stzo View Post

Hi again,

Maybe KODI that we use are different in this regards. I use ZMBC from Zidoo 1.032. 24fps is probably doesn't work well for me too, I directed KODI to play 24fps when the movie is of 23.997fps. If the real fps rate canot be detected or set according to the advancedsettings.xml, it will be adjusted to 50fps, which is the default to my TV set. This is not perfect, but watchable.
      Before I found that solution to pause playnig while changing the framerate, I jumped forth and back 10 sec in the video, that could help too.
      One more thing: definitely set "Keep audio alive" to never, it allows the system to re-configure the audio line after the pause.
      STZO.
      Sorry, ZDMC
      STZO
      Regards, STZO

Comment

Anybody know what might be causing the Netflix sync issue that was fixed in 3.13 but is back in the latest 3.14 firmware version? If it's just a library file or something, I'd prefer just to replace it rather than fully reflash the previous firmware and have to set everything up again.

Comment

Hi.

I'm new to the forum, I have a tv box "beelink i68 gigabyte". I use it for KODI, use an addon that does not work because need multicast (UPNP) enabled. In the stock firmware this option is disabled, so I could find out what has to be activated in the firmware and canĀ“t activate it through an app.

I want to know if this ROM has enabled multicast (UPNP)?

Thank you.

Comment

i need this rom with ap6330 wifi so i can have 5ghz ...... i flashed the tronzid kernel but everytime i do it wont load anymore .... any help would be appreciated ..... PLEASE MAKE THIS WORK FOR AP6330

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
              i need this rom with ap6330 wifi so i can have 5ghz ...... i flashed the tronzid kernel but everytime i do it wont load anymore .... any help would be appreciated ..... PLEASE MAKE THIS WORK FOR AP6330
              Also Z68 is built with AP6330 module, and works at 5GHz too. Maybe that kernel fits your firmware as well. (Z68 with e.g. Nagrace fw and it's original kernel can handle the 5GHz perfectly. With Tronzid kernel, Z68 works at 2,4GHz only, even if it's patched as Tsukaza says.) IR remote will probaly work too with this kernel.
              Regards, STZO

Comment

Does anyone know if the Tronsmart roms have the netflix sync issue that was re-incorporated in 3.1.4? I think I'm going to take a brief departure from the newest Wasser rom as the netflix sync problem is killing me....

Comment

Does skype microphone in this version?

Comment

Thank you wasser for your hard work. I finally have my beelink i68 working after flashing so many different roms trying to fix my stutter issue.

For anyone experiencing the same issue this is how it was fixed:
                    - I flashed wassers 3.1.4
                    - fixed wifi using this guide hereatab.com/2016/02/10/beelink-i68-firmware-wifi-and-bluetooth-fix-for-ap6330-chipset/
                    - installed http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/kodi-...pop-wasser.apk

I tried 15.2RC2 by wasser and it still stuttered, this version 15.1 link above works 100%. I almost can't believe it after trying so many different roms/kodi setups.

Thanks for the good work wasser!

Comment

I have downloaded the latest 3.1.4
                      but WiFi will not turn on. It tries but just goes otf again
                      I am pretty sure the HW is OK as it worked on the stock ROM

I am using a Neo Air Mouse and it grabs the sound so nothing comes out of the speakers
                      I cannot see anyway to change this

Comment

Hello. Thanks a lot for your great job.

But I have a problem : I would like to put a screen resolution, but after each reboot, it changes. How I can do to force the resolution? Is there any file to put it?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

This week I've got my new i68G with a 208L1 stock-rom. Because of the good experience with wasser-roms on my beelink R89 I've installed the latest 3.1.4 rom
                          but WiFi will not turn on. It tries but just goes off again. I am pretty sure the HW is OK as it worked on the stock ROM.
                          So I followed the advice of bongallah and renamed the nvram_AP6330.txt-file and installed the Bluetooth Fix via TWRP. Now WIFI and BT is working.

Btw: Can anyone of the experts please tell me the difference off using "upgrade" or "restore" when flashing the wasser-rom with the FactoryTool_v1.39. When flashing a custom-rom to my old PIPO M9pro (RK3188) with the RKBatchTool v1.7 the rule was: always use restore! (not upgrade)
                          Last edited by uli-hh; 06-29-2016, 00:10.

Comment

Hello, I have a beelink r68 TVbox (AP 6335). My device crashes a lot (reboots without notice) and also the apps are crashing (i get a message "google services stopped'). I tried to flash some different firmwares ( i tried to reset the device first. offcourse) but nuthing helps. How can i know if my device is defective? Thank u in advance.

Comment

*deleted*

wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                              X