No announcement yet.

Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey wasser, can you integrate cifs management?

Gesendet von meinem JY-S3 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dodok View Post
      Like me, you have AP6330 chip for Wifi/Bluetooth. We have to wait Waser's next relase of the firmware. He said that "mayby" will made it for AP6330 devices... We cross the fingers
      I'm also eagerly waiting for that. I flashed v3.1.3 and restored back stock ROM, but now Wifi speeds on 2.4Ghz band are terrible. Does anyone maybe know the reason and how can I fix it?

Comment

i have audio-sync issues with wasserkodi, i use optical out passthrough.
        when i use the stock google player, no stuttering/audio issues and even forward/jump in a movie does work perfectly.
        i have already tuned to govn.'performance'.

Gesendet von meinem JY-S3 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Stutter With Youtube Client -- And to a lesser degree with other streaming apps

I have noticed an audio and video stutter with the Youtube client (10.47.51). I had this same problem with Wasser 3.12 and still have it with 3.13. I am running a 4K TV at 4096x2160p-60(YCbCr420), so the Beelink R68 has a lot of pixels to deal with.

The stutter lasts about 2 seconds and it happens within 5 seconds of starting the video - then again about every 20-30 seconds until the video is fully cached.

Member "DaPimp" mentioned something about Wasser tweaking the CPU govenor in the next firmware build 5 days ago (1/16/16). This might help. I also suspect it may have some to do with writing to memory and/or multitasking.

I did not have this trouble with the stock firmware, but Wasser's firmware has so many more useful features.

Comment

Can i return to the previous version 205L?

Comment

Originally posted by imperatores View Post
              Can i return to the previous version 205L?

You can download the original 201L firmware, flash the Box then upgrade to 205L. Or download the 206L firmware.

206L

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post

You can download the original 201L firmware, flash the Box then upgrade to 205L. Or download the 206L firmware.

206L

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
                Ok!! thank you! However when i try to power off the system sometimes the beelink reboot. How is it possible?

p.s: i use the wasser firmware 3.1.3

Comment

wasser the Wasser Kodi 15.2 link is not working, can you please fix.
                  Thanks for all your hard work, very much appreciated.

update - never mind, it seems I cannot download ANY file from freaktab. Hope this is a temporary issue.
                  Last edited by solo7777; 01-25-2016, 05:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodok View Post
                    Like me, you have AP6330 chip for Wifi/Bluetooth. We have to wait Waser's next relase of the firmware. He said that "mayby" will made it for AP6330 devices... We cross the fingers

Hi,

I have a VicTsing I68 2/8 with AP6330, I looked inside.
                    If I use rom from tronsmart 205L1 : http://www.tronsmart.com/?p=5133
                    Wifi and BT are OK.

If I use Wasser/Ionix rom, no wifi, no BT

In the dmesg from Tronsmart rom i can see :
                    <6>[ 2.614698] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: Enter rfkill_wlan_init
                    <6>[ 2.614979] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: Enter rfkill_wlan_probe
                    <6>[ 2.615054] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi_chip_type = ap6335
                    <6>[ 2.615071] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: enable wifi power control.
                    <6>[ 2.615085] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: disable wifi io reference voltage control.
                    <6>[ 2.615101] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi power controled by gpio.
                    <7>[ 2.615163] [0: swapper/0: 1] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 100
                    <6>[ 2.615177] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: get property: WIFI,poweren_gpio = 100, flags = 0.
                    <7>[ 2.615192] [0: swapper/0: 1] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
                    <7>[ 2.615214] [0: swapper/0: 1] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 102
                    <6>[ 2.615227] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: get property: WIFI,host_wake_irq = 102, flags = 0.
                    <6>[ 2.615242] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: rfkill_wlan_probe: init gpio
                    <6>[ 2.615286] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: rockchip_wifi_voltage_select: wifi & sdio reference voltage: 1.8V
                    <6>[ 2.615301] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: Exit rfkill_wlan_probe

I have the same log with ionix zidoo v1 !

Same driver ?!

Comment

Originally posted by reksio34 View Post

Hi,

I have a VicTsing I68 2/8 with AP6330, I looked inside.
                      If I use rom from tronsmart 205L1 : http://www.tronsmart.com/?p=5133
                      Wifi and BT are OK.

If I use Wasser/Ionix rom, no wifi, no BT

In the dmesg from Tronsmart rom i can see :
                      <6>[ 2.614698] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: Enter rfkill_wlan_init
                      <6>[ 2.614979] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: Enter rfkill_wlan_probe
                      <6>[ 2.615054] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi_chip_type = ap6335
                      <6>[ 2.615071] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: enable wifi power control.
                      <6>[ 2.615085] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: disable wifi io reference voltage control.
                      <6>[ 2.615101] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi power controled by gpio.
                      <7>[ 2.615163] [0: swapper/0: 1] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 100
                      <6>[ 2.615177] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: get property: WIFI,poweren_gpio = 100, flags = 0.
                      <7>[ 2.615192] [0: swapper/0: 1] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
                      <7>[ 2.615214] [0: swapper/0: 1] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 102
                      <6>[ 2.615227] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: get property: WIFI,host_wake_irq = 102, flags = 0.
                      <6>[ 2.615242] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: rfkill_wlan_probe: init gpio
                      <6>[ 2.615286] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: rockchip_wifi_voltage_select: wifi & sdio reference voltage: 1.8V
                      <6>[ 2.615301] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: Exit rfkill_wlan_probe

I have the same log with ionix zidoo v1 !

Same driver ?!
                      AP6330 and AP6335 are two different chip sets.

Wasser's firmware did not include the AP6330 drivers during the build. We are waiting for him to include AP6330 on the next build.
                      Tronsmart's firmware must be build with AP6330 and AP6335 binaries.

Comment

Hi,

In desmg we can see this :
                        <6>[ 2.261767] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi_chip_type = ap6335

In my case I have an AP6330, and the Zidoo v6 ROM, but the kernel find a AP6335.
                        Then I changed the name of the nvram_AP6330.txt in /etc/fimrware to nvram_AP6335.txt, reboot .... and ..... the wifi is OK !!! but no BT.

Comment

Unit Does Not See 2TB USB Hard Drive

The Beelink R68 (GigE) with Wasser 3.13 does not see my 2TB Seagate hard drive (5.25", USB 3.0, not USB powered). About 80% of the time, the unit cannot even see the hard drive with ES File Manager. Sometimes ES File Manager can see it, but it report its size as 996MB - not 2000MB. Kodi and SPMC can never see the hard drive. When the unit can see the hard drive, I can see and use all the files on the drive, but ES displays the file name in light grey. The drive works fine on my other Wasser box (Tronsmart Orion RK3288) and other PCs. Is there anything that can be done?

Comment

Hi,

<6>[ 2.261767] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi_chip_type = ap6335

In my case I have an AP6330, and the Zidoo v6 ROM, but the kernel find a AP6335.
                            Then I changed the name of the nvram_AP6330.txt in /etc/fimrware to nvram_AP6335.txt, reboot .... and ..... the wifi is OK !!! but no BT.

Great trick.

Comment

Hi all,
                              I installed wasser firmware 3.1.3 with only a little issue: I'm not able to move any app to SD card. The option "Move to SD Card" is missing.
                              You can see a screenshot in the attached file (it is in italian).

Any suggestion?

Ah, I'm sorry for my poor english.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Apply this fix with the Ugoos UT4 2016 release 0.0.2.b firmware on my Beelink i68, both WiFi and Bluetooth are working, also stuttering
                                is almost gone on YouTube. Also Blue LED works.

This is what I have to do.

In /etc/firmware

1. copy nvram_AP6335.txt to /sdcard
                                2. Rename nvram_AP6335.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt.orig
                                3. Rename nvram_AP6330.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt
                                4. Reboot

Comment

Working...
                                X