Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great trick tsukaza
    Does the Remote Controller from i68 work?

Comment

I am using the 205L FW and I am having the same issue where the i68 Unit Does Not See 2TB USB Hard Drive.
      In File explorer I can see the drive and files but cannot find the drive in Kodi. Anyone is aware of the fix for this issue? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by solo7777 View Post
        I am using the 205L FW and I am having the same issue where the i68 Unit Does Not See 2TB USB Hard Drive.
        In File explorer I can see the drive and files but cannot find the drive in Kodi. Anyone is aware of the fix for this issue? Thanks
        Try 206L firmware. It is the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodok View Post
          Great trick tsukaza
          Does the Remote Controller from i68 work?
          yes but media server dosent work

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza

Apply this fix with the Ugoos UT4 2016 release 0.0.2.b firmware on my Beelink i68, both WiFi and Bluetooth are working, also stuttering
            is almost gone on YouTube. Also Blue LED works.

This is what I have to do.

In /etc/firmware

1. copy nvram_AP6335.txt to /sdcard
            2. Rename nvram_AP6335.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt.orig
            3. Rename nvram_AP6330.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt
            4. Reboot
            Nice find this, but do you also get 5 Ghz band? My i68 only recognizes 2.4 which is unbearable slow. Could you please explain the blue led feature? I've read the Ugoos changelog, but there's no led options in settings. My IR remote won't work, no way to power off the box, just reboots.

Comment

Originally posted by MMWolverine View Post

Nice find this, but do you also get 5 Ghz band? My i68 only recognizes 2.4 which is unbearable slow. Could you please explain the blue led feature? I've read the Ugoos changelog, but there's no led options in settings. My IR remote won't work, no way to power off the box, just reboots.
              The blue LED is a light on the UGOOS UT4 boxes that comes on if you power on their boxes. On other boxes there is a high chance you will have no light as other boxes uses different GPIO pin settings for all the components inside their box.

IR Remote not working, not powering off, that is a symptom of using another manufacturer's fimware on a different box.
              On an original UGOOS UT4 there are no such problems.

Comment

Ok, thanks for explaining. It's fun to try out different fw, where there's always something not working. For now I'm back to 206L with UgoosLauncher.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post

This is what I have to do.

In /etc/firmware

1. copy nvram_AP6335.txt to /sdcard
                  2. Rename nvram_AP6335.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt.orig
                  3. Rename nvram_AP6330.txt to nvram_AP6335.txt
                  4. Reboot
                  I Applied this fix with Wasser rom, Now Wifi works. Thanks.

Comment

Hi All,

now we have a workaround to get the AP6330 WIFI working. Do you think there will be something similar possible for Bluetooth? I need bluetooth as I use the box to play games with a controller.

Thanks

herges

Comment

Hi. Can I flash this ROM on my RK3368 Z4 Andoer? Now I`m using Z4-wasser-3.1.3.img https://yadi.sk/d/PQHhQI3voCRJC but ROM is much bigger from one on this site.

Comment

tsukaza . I know you tested most if not all the releases and just wondering what FW are you finally using.

Comment

Originally posted by reksio34 View Post
                          Hi,

In desmg we can see this :
                          <6>[ 2.261767] [0: swapper/0: 1] [WLAN_RFKILL]: wlan_platdata_parse_dt: wifi_chip_type = ap6335

In my case I have an AP6330, and the Zidoo v6 ROM, but the kernel find a AP6335.
                          Then I changed the name of the nvram_AP6330.txt in /etc/fimrware to nvram_AP6335.txt, reboot .... and ..... the wifi is OK !!! but no BT.
                          Hi,

When I found this way for the wifi issue with AP6330, I thought the /etc/firmware/nvram_AP6335.txt was config file for wifi and BT.

On the ROM stock TRONSMART "Orion R68_Gigabit_205L1203_151127", the wifi/BT are OK.
                          On the ROM stock from UGOOS "ut4_0.0.3.b", the BT is OK but not wifi, with this way the wifi is OK.
                          I tryed to delete this config file (nvram_AP6335.txt and nvram_AP6330.txt) on these ROMs. The wifi was out but not the BT.

Then I don'tknow how to turn on the BT.

For me the best result for stability is Orion R68_Gigabit_205L1203_151127 with KODI of zidoo 1.0.27.
                          I tryed Wasser ROM, the KODI changes the refresh rate correctly but has a sound issue.
                          I tryed ZIDOO until v7, the kodi changes sometime the refresh rate. the sound is almost correct.

with MX player, the result is good !

I have a PopCornHour A200 and a V+Solo2, the movies (except h.265) are played correctly since a lot of years !!!!!!!

I think It need time to have a good box with the RK3368 hardware

Comment

@reksio34 thanks for the feedback, I will the zidoo Kodi and see if it fix my video issues

Comment

Hi Wasser, I appreciate all your hard work building your excellent ROMs! But I was wondering if there is a 3.14 version coming any time soon for the Beelink R68 Gigabit?

I am hoping the you can address the major YouTube stuttering problem (and lesser stuttering on other programs) especially at beyond HD resolutions (like 4K TV at 4096x2160p-60YCbCr420). And the larger than 1TB USB hard-drive error, where a 2TB hard-drive is not found most of the time by most programs and when it is, it is shown as 995MB.

Comment

i have made the wasser firmware work great on my i68 with full working ap6330 5ghz wifi band unlike if you use the trick mentioned it will only give you 2.4ghz band .... so if anyone would like twrp backup of my config please let me know and thank wasser for such a great rom ..... HE'S The Real MAN

Comment

Working...
                                X