Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow - Wasser 64bit Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same Rk3288 and questions as minonano , can anyone enlighten us on which box to choose?
    Ubox R89 2/16Go(5v4a) + Tv panasonic 32 Full HD + Airmouse c120 + 1To 2.5 Toshiba HD.

Comment

This firmware from Wasser is the best firmware for Tronsmart R68G. Everything works fine. I experiment with firmwares from Mo, TronZip and others but this is the best. Wasser, will be a new version?

Comment

Activator, totally agree with you. Looks, and works like a complete commercial product. For Beelink R68G Wasser the best firmware. I would like a new version from him).

Comment

Originally posted by esjofrg View Post
          Activator, totally agree with you. Looks, and works like a complete commercial product. For Beelink R68G Wasser the best firmware. I would like a new version from him).
          I totally agree with both you. I hope there will be a new version with WIFI AP6330 support for having 5 GHz on the Beelink I68G.
          Last edited by uli-hh; 04-20-2017, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post

I totally agree with both you. I hope there will be a new version with WIFI AP6330 support for the Beelink I68G.
            Work with Beelink I68G! Read this guide, works perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by 8Ross8 View Post

Work with Beelink I68G! Read this guide, works perfectly!

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ap6330-chipset
              This works only for 2,4 GHz WiFi, not for 5 GHz...as I wrote already in my post #28. I was asking for a driver with 5 GHz support. (I've edited my post #139 to be more clearly.)

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post

i cannot reproduce this issue with the latest 4.0.2.
                Best firm ever usen in my Tronsmart R68 meta. Whe we will see a new version Wasser? Thanks for you great work with this device!

Comment

Hi All,

Wasser thanks a lot for this!
                  It is working nicely in my Tronsmart R68 Meta, just got two issues:
                  1. The google store does not detected the pre installed apps - but not a big issue
                  2. After updating the simplink (LG) the tv remote control is not working with the R68 anymore - any help on this one gents?

Cheers!
                  Last edited by paiva; 05-16-2017, 16:43.

Comment

hi,
                    i want to upgrade beelink r68 edition 1 to android 6 from lollpop 5.1.1 via from otg. but i failed. i couldn't connect to pc vi otg.how do i upgrade?
                    pls help.

Comment

which device do you have? This firmware only works on R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335.
                      icouldnt install this firmware to beelink r68. How do i install? is there any doc?pls help

Comment

version 4.0.2
                        • fixed issue in (un)root the device
                        • added menu to specify the region code for WIFI (Settings->Wifi->Advanced Wi-Fi->Wi-Fi region code)
                        • fixed crash in Settings->Display
                        • fixed the state of "connect to usb" which is lost after reboot
                        • added option advanced reboot, it allows to enable/disable reboot in recovery, booloader in power menu
                        • added menu for Color mode which allows the user to specify the color mode (Settings->Display->Color mode)
                        • improved the streaming amazon instant video
                        • enabled "adjust display refresh rate" by default
                        • fixed USB camera and another USB issue
                        • fixed playing video issue in browser
                        • fixed many security issues
                        • updated superuser
                        • improved the video streaming and stability for the latest RKMC and othe media player apps
                        • updated es file manage
                        • updated google apps

Firmware download: 64bit-wasser-firmware-mmallow-4.0.2

version 4.0.1
                        • added SPDIF passthrough support
                        • added mullti windows support
                        • added menu option to hide the hdmi screen, it's required for DRM apps (menu Settings->Display->HDMI checking)
                        • added support "Adjust display refresh rate"
                        • made RKMC working
                        • fixed issue "wifi doesn't support channels above 12"
                        • added WiFi 5Ghz support
                        • improved wifi performance
                        • fixed issue in mount device
                        • added A2 Lite airmouse support
                        • ir-remote full support
                        • improve HDMI settings and screen scale setting (move HDMI setting to Display Setting)
                        • added lockscreen and daydream support
                        • added menu option to allow (un)root the device (menu Developer options->Root access)
                        • updated es file manage
                        • updated google apps

Firmware download: 64bit-wasser-firmware-mmallow-4.0.1-final

version 4.0.0 beta1
                        • firmware based on marschmallow 6.0.1
                        • firmware 64bit
                        • support HDMI sound, SPDIF and HDMI Bitstream
                        • support tvout
                        • support ethernet
                        • support wifi
                        • support bluetooth
                        • support LED
                        • full support ir remote
                        • init.d support
                        • sdcard support
                        • webcam support
                        • nfs filesystem support
                        • exfat filesystem support
                        • xposed support
                        • added hide/show navigation and statusbar
                        • added poweroff button in navigation bar
                        • added softreboot, reboot in recovery and bootloader
                        • added "clear all recent apps" button
                        • fixed ramdom ethernet MAC adress
                        • multiuser support
                        • add statusbar, navbar
                        • added rotation support
                        • fixed bootloop issue by flashing of new firmware
                        • root device
                        • google apps
                        • added menu option for "Connect to PC"
                        • support netflix, google play video

It's the my first firmware release based on marschmallow 6.0.1, all basic stuffs should work fine. be warned, it still has some bugs,
                        and many features are still missing in this release. Please report feedbacks so i can improve it in future release. Thanks

Firmware download: 64bit-wasser-firmware-mmallow-4.0.0-beta1
                        Howto get log files: get-a-logfile
                        Hi man, how r u?
                        I want to ask if there's a chance to put in this rom normal 100 lan and AP6255 drivers so i can try it in my SCISHION V99 Star rk3368.
                        This rom or this box is a ****in shit!!! Cant do shit with it.
                        Just wish i can make some use with it , cause for now, its useless.
                        Thx bro

Comment

Originally posted by miiike View Post

Hi man, how r u?
                          I want to ask if there's a chance to put in this rom normal 100 lan and AP6255 drivers so i can try it in my SCISHION V99 Star rk3368.
                          This rom or this box is a ****in shit!!! Cant do shit with it.
                          Just wish i can make some use with it , cause for now, its useless.
                          Thx bro
                          Best will be to return the box if you still can or sell it.
                          I haven't seen any RK3368 devices with that hardware yet, so no Marshmallow firmware will work correctly on it.
                          Get a RK3328, it supports lots more video formats, runs Nougat and is even cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Best will be to return the box if you still can or sell it.
                            I haven't seen any RK3368 devices with that hardware yet, so no Marshmallow firmware will work correctly on it.
                            Get a RK3328, it supports lots more video formats, runs Nougat and is even cheaper.
                            I won this box in a giveaway. This just dont work good and if it dont work ok for me i couldnt sell it for anyone in this conditions. I just think that with this box specs it could be a better box.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron407 View Post
                              Can anyone confirm if there is a kodi build for this firmware that works properly with bitstreaming audio over HDMI, and whether or not 24p autoswitching with synchronized bitstreamed audio is working?
                              no no kodi version is working so no need to install this Rom

Comment

Ugoos KODI.

Comment

Working...
                                X