Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow - Wasser 64bit Firmware for Beelink R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ve installed it on z68 but no sound in kodi any help?

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post

Just the same way as it works on LP-rom:
      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ap6330-chipset

This works only for 2,4 GHz WiFi, not for 5 GHz...

Comment

Originally posted by Luko69 View Post

This works only for 2,4 GHz WiFi, not for 5 GHz...
        That's what I already wrote in post #28!

Comment

When started with red button in rear of box, after few seconds device shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Cidrow View Post
            "Display" settings crash "settings" app after clicking on it... Everything else works so far... And i liked "clean" rom without 3rd apps like Kodi, Netflix, ect..
            P.s: found that "Display" bug - if you change language to any other - it's crash..
            i have same problem

Comment

Hello
              I install it on Beelink R68.
              No problem for install but no sound in ZDMC, RKMC with passthrough.......
              5ghz work.

Comment

Originally posted by war View Post
                hello wasser. thank you for this firmware. do you plan to add hdmi-cec support in the future? cant control my beelink r68 with tv remote now
                yes, it will be supported in the future release
                http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by Cidrow View Post
                  "Display" settings crash "settings" app after clicking on it...
                  P.s: found that "Display" bug - if you change language to any other - it's crash..
                  i can reproduce this crash now. This bug is fixed and will be included in next release. Thanks for your report

Comment

Originally posted by Luko69 View Post
                    When started with red button in rear of box, after few seconds device shutdown.
                    which device do you have? This firmware only works on R68 with Gigabit LAN, WIFI AP6335.

Comment

I have Beelink i68G, after unlock first screen after boot, device working with this firmware OK.
                      Your firmware is: wasser-4.0.1-beelink-i68-1000m-arm64-rk3368_box.img

Comment

Hi Wasser, thanks for this Firmware. I have a Tronsmart with gigabit Lans and 5ghz is workiing fine. I wanted to test RKMC but i can't find it. Do i have to download it somewhere?

I think i found it and installed it but no sound on tv by passthrough.I will try now with the receiver. I will report that later.

I tried it on my receiver(Onkyo TX-646) but unfortunately also no sound. I had the same problem with NTMC.
                        Last edited by blackadder; 07-26-2016, 19:18.

Comment

My Wifi is AP6335, but not work.

Comment

Originally posted by blackadder View Post
                            I wanted to test RKMC but i can't find it. Do i have to download it somewhere?

I think i found it and installed it but no sound on tv by passthrough.I will try now with the receiver. I will report that later.
                            Where can RKMC be found? I've googled and haven't found anything usefull.

Comment

Originally posted by Varming View Post

Where can RKMC be found? I've googled and haven't found anything usefull.
                              If I google "rkmc kodi download" and click on on first finding "GitHub - JamesLinEngineer/RKMC: A general optimized xbmc version ..." and then on "RKMC-Build" there I can download "rkmcapp-armeabi-v7a-debug.apk".

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

Hi! I have a beelink i68 , I can load the firmware (Android 6.0.1 Marschmallow) in my TVBOX ?

Comment

Working...
                                X