Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reply?

Hi,
    Are you replying to my message or the forum leader?

Regards,
    Originally posted by Alec86 View Post
    @JoKeRz

Hi JoKeRz,
    can you please upload your oc kernel in this thread?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hansi View Post
      Hi,
      Are you replying to my message or the forum leader?

Regards,
      Hey Hansi,
      I wasnt replying to you. If I could I would like to help you, but I have T-R42. Sorry

Comment

wifi not working and i can't get a static mac using the tool. need help

Comment

Wasser great ROM my v1 is back to life,been sitting on the shelf for a while now,
          Can I request the non spidif patched files please as I don't use this and it causes audio clipping on my HDMI sound bar please wasser even if you just tell me where to locate them .or I will donate for a non spidif version pm me please ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
          My Device: T-R42
          ROM: Wasser ?????
          Peripherals: 5Port USB-2 Hub : Logitech K700 Keyboard : Buffalo 1TB HDD : 32 GB MicroSD : Wireless Xbox360 Controller : 5amp switch mode power supply

Comment

Miracast

Hi Wasser,

Seems the original Miracast was not included in your lastest 1.0.3 ROM, are there any plan to include this in the next version?

Thanks!

Comment

No Boot

hello.
              i try to install new revision 1.0.3 version.

i have no image on HDMI.
              i tried using to composite analog tv out instead of the HDMI and managed to go to settings.
              tried to change output to HDMI but no luck.
              no image on HDMI and settings always come back to analog output.

any thoughts?

thank you!
              Last edited by tomerinb; 06-25-2014, 11:44.

Comment

Hi @wasser

This rom work in new T-r42 RK3188T with new board??

Enviado desde mi V3-E mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DjVaLiEnTe View Post
                  Hi @wasser

This rom work in new T-r42 RK3188T with new board??

Que pasa campeon, jeje tambien por aqui ehhhhh.

Si tranquilo a demas te dara una mejora los 3188 estan capadas las frecuencias con la rom del gran wasser quita ese bloqueo volviendo como quien dice el 3188t en un 3188 normal y corriente.

Aqui tambien lo pongo en ingles que son las normas.

---------------------------
                  How are you champion?, hehe Here also ehhhhh.

If quiet, will give you a 3188 enhances frequencies are blocked with the great rom wasser remove that lock back as they say the 3188t in 3188 ordinary.

Here again I put it in English they are the rules.

Comment

Re: UPDATE - T-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Originally posted by moyano92 View Post
                    Que pasa campeon, jeje tambien por aqui ehhhhh.

Si tranquilo a demas te dara una mejora los 3188 estan capadas las frecuencias con la rom del gran wasser quita ese bloqueo volviendo como quien dice el 3188t en un 3188 normal y corriente.

Aqui tambien lo pongo en ingles que son las normas.

---------------------------
                    How are you champion?, hehe Here also ehhhhh.

If quiet, will give you a 3188 enhances frequencies are blocked with the great rom wasser remove that lock back as they say the 3188t in 3188 ordinary.

Here again I put it in English they are the rules.
                    Eyyy, si por aqui estamos tambien jajaja el cacharro es para mi padre y no kiero joderlo xDD

Gracias por la ayuda!!!

----------------------------------------

Eyyy, yes for here too aswell jajaja

The tv box is for my father and I don't want shit

Thanks for help
                    Regards

Comment

Will this firmware work on the Q7 box? Is there a difference between the boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by the111 View Post
                        Is there a difference between the boxes?
                        Hi Guys: The reason i write this post is we are seeing so much questions, and problems which customer are faced for the following device: Well, this photo is coming from T-R42 model, but now, you can see in market a lot of other model use the same casing. you can’t tell the difference just […]
                        Last edited by Tepp; 06-27-2014, 11:04. Reason: changed link to original article

Comment

I have a Q7 with the latest available custom ROM. But I am having problems with playback of 1080 and 3D content.

I was wondering if with the T-R42 and latest custom ROM has anyone been able to run high bitrate 1080p files (>9 Mbps) from NAS over the LAN (wired) connection without stuttering (using my POPCORNHOUR streamer I don't have this issue so it is not a NAS or LAN problem)?

What about 3D movies without stuttering - I get a big playback slowdown?

Comment

Similar crashes

Originally posted by nwclio View Post
                            Wasser, I have opened my box and its got B351_V3.2 and Is dated 21-01-2014. I have tried this rom and it crashes as the homepage loads. I see the icons then it shows no signal on TV. Any ideas?
                            Dear coleague I have another problems with this firmware, and you?
                            Boot is so slow, I've no ethernet and my remote control is very slow too using mouse mode (with new batteries of course).
                            Let's wait for better news for our devices!!
                            In Wasser we trust !!

HERE is attatched a picture of my MB if someone want to check what's inside.

Good luck guys

Comment

Has anyone ran 3D content on this device using WasserXBMC and video was completely fluent?

Has anyone run high bitrate >10mbps 1080p with DTS passthrough using WasserXBMC on this device and video was completely fluent?

Comment

thanks wasser. it's working great on my mk822 (cozyswan) everything works

Comment

Working...
                                X