Thank you Wasser.
    Well done.
    Downloading to test in my 3.2 MB
    waiting your report
    My Device: Tronsmart Vega S89-H [ROM] leolas 1.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by BURJUY View Post
      waiting your report
      Hi again, installing ok, but with the same error message at the end.
      To boot 10 minutes first time and at first time everything is working well but ethernet doesn't work.

I'm really dissapointed with it.... maybe next version will work correctly.

Thanks Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by eskandemor View Post
        Thanks Wasser
        This is not minor error just not founded mounts and formatting partitions are normal process

Comment

Originally posted by eskandemor View Post
          To boot 10 minutes first time and at first time everything is working well but ethernet doesn't work.

I'm really dissapointed with it.... maybe next version will work correctly.

Thanks Wasser
          there're so my clones for t-42 on the market and it has different hardware.
          I don't have this hardware and i cannot support all of them.

Sorry, your hardware is not supported.
          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post

I think it's not a clone because it has installed an stock rom from geekbuying called "B351 V3.2不带BT_lanseshidai_20140421" and working correctly.

Maybe it has another ethernet chipset installed. if you want you can see here a picture with a layout of my MB.

Thanks Wasser.

Comment

Also Wasser if you need we can do dumps or something else.. You will see what changed at our hardware.
              And if need BEER to hurry up process just say to us!

Comment

Hi All,1.0.4 wasser firmware is released. Please take a look at the first post to get more infos.Enjoy!wasser
                Thanks for the new firmware.I have used it for some hours and it works quite good with most of things working. While still two comments:1. Developer option is missing and can't enable any more in settings, could you add it back?2. The overclock perl script is not working any more, will you provide some updates?Thanks again and you are great!

Comment

Hello wasser,

verry good rom. but i have to report one thing. i cant play movies on watchever. is says that there is a tv pluged in. How can i solve this ?

Comment

Want to ask you how long does your device is loading in normal mode. First time was about 8 minutes I know it's normal but next times it takes about 1 minute I think it slow..

Comment

Re: UPDATE - T-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Originally posted by ramp View Post
                      1. Developer option is missing and can't enable any more in settings, could you add it back?
                      Try to click 7 times about version firmware in settings about device

Comment

For users with the same problem:

Comment

Originally posted by BURJUY View Post
                          Try to click 7 times about version firmware in settings about device
                          Tried that but doesn't work, anyone tried to get this working? or if it is only me?

Comment

TRied 1.04 went back to 1.03

So I tried 1.04 and met couple of issues:
                            1. I disabled the HW keyboard, and then could not enable it back (actually flirc, but it is identified as HW keyboard), reconnecting it or using different USB port did not help.
                            2. there is no 1080p24 option for the HDMI

as 1080p24 is the only rate I could find that the xbmc does not stutter in, this made the whole configuration useless for me.

Hope this is fixed soon

Comment

I installed 1.0.4 twice on the T42-R does not work wifi. I have a Realtek chip box version 2.0

Comment

UPDATE - T-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Works this rom in board 351 v2.0?

After, if put the kernels for 1080p, is possible works in tv only hd ready 720?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X