Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luke71933 View Post
    Hi,
    I installed the new version of this rom, but I think wifi got slower, am not sure, havent tried bluetooth because I dont use it and neither ethernet. And I have s strange problem. The play store is not working it doesnt find anything and play store doesnt connect to the internet.

The new version of wesser's rom are for which boards and the old version are for which boards?
    I have RTL8723AS Wifi/bt chipset and I have k-rk3188 4.3 board.
    Have you tried uninstall play store and just downloading it again?

Comment

TouchMonitor support in kernel?

hi,
      i flashed my T-R42 box whith 1.04 old-image. everythin is working fine. Execpt my Hanspree Touchmonitor HT231. I get a circle on the screen if i put all 10 finger on the monitor. it is unusable.
      there must be a clear way to support 10 point usb-hid touches, but i seems not in this 3.0.36+ kernel or in this 1.04 image.

Wasser, can you support 10 Point Touch-Monitors in your image?

It must be a simple way, because Hanspree itself sells this monitor with an android 4.4x box (see on their website)

do you need some more infos? i read this thread here in freaktab about touch-screens, but i seems they get only 2 point multitouches to working state.

But a guy reported working 10 point multitouch with hanspree ht-series for odroid u3 here:

he mentions a hanspree 23" with this build-in touch-controller: USBest Technology SiS HID Touch Controller
      VID is 4057 and PID is 1057 (same with me).

as he build a new kernel , i am hoping that you can provide a kernel with the mentioned changes to these to files:

hid-multitouch.c
      CODE: SELECT ALL /* Silicon Integrated Systems Corp */
      { .driver_data = MT_CLS_DEFAULT,
      HID_USB_DEVICE(USB_VENDOR_ID_SILICON,
      USB_DEVICE_ID_SILICON_TOUCH) },

hid-ids.h
      CODE: SELECT ALL/* Silicon Integrated Systems Corp */
      #define USB_VENDOR_ID_SILICON 0x0457
      #define USB_DEVICE_ID_SILICON_TOUCH 0x1057

but i am not certain, if it is necessary at all. i seems that the same guy reports here: http://www.giantandroidtablets.com/ no more changes to kernel sources to get 10 pt touch-support.

i have to little knowledge about the android-internals to give more information, why the circle shows up if i touch with 10 fingers. maybe kernel sources must be patched from 2pt to 10pt to get functionals support?

maybe you can look into it ?

greeat thanks,
      o.

Comment

Problem with Wifi.

Hello.

I don`t know is only my problem, but I have Wifi in 802.11n router and extender but on firmware 1.04 I have speed like 802.11g - somthing like 2MB/s. I have player T-R42 v.1.0 and don`t know what is the problem to work faster because on Wifi it was display 65MB as speed and excelent strength. Can you have a solution of this problem? Is this player don`t have a 802.11n wifi?
        Last edited by dobosz23; 08-27-2014, 22:12.

Comment

Miracast function

Hi Wasser. I'm interested "miracast" function in your FW. Currently I'm using T-R42 with firmware 1.0.3 (Android 4.4.2). In the version 1.0.4 is implemented miracast function? If not, will you planned implement this feature in next versions ?
          Topic was already on the forum , but there was no response.
          Thank you for a great job !

Comment

Wireless n problem.

Hello.

I try to resolve problem with wireless n on my player B351_v1.1 with AP6210:

- install on firmware: 1.2.5, 1.03, 1.04 - not working well and max speed is somthing like 2 Mb/s.

- when I use app Wi-Mark: reception benchmark I have show bcm4334 and two errors about storage with no any information about wifi. I don`t know is that app bug or wifi problem.

- when i use terminal and command cat /sys/class/rkwifi/chip it shows RK901 - so i fink that i don`t have right driver for AP6210. For that I use kernel_KK_v4.2.5_AP6210, but not help me.

Is there any chance to use wireless n on my T-R42? Maybe there any trick to enable that wireless?

I have Modecom Freetab 9701 Hd X1 and in this tablet I have 150MB speed wifi so I fink is no router problem.

Comment

Recent apps killer

Hello,

Is there any way to add the recent app killer button to the Wasser 1.0.4(old) Rom that I am running on my CS918? I use Omniswitch...which needs permission to use this function. Since my ROM doesn't have it...I get the "Omniswitch cant get all permissions" notifications. Plus, I find the recent app killer button to be very useful. The combo of Omniswitch with slim recents and the app bar is wonderful on my Nook HD+. I was hoping to emulate this on the CS918. Great firmware though 13.2 works perfectly as does Popcorn time.
              Mega is already sharing pirated movies...FYI...Don't upload your stuff to MEGA.
              CS 918-k-R42Wasser 4.4 v1.04(old) W/Omniswitch
              Rii i28 (love it)

B&N Nook HD+ --PAC ROM 4.4.4 RC2

Teclast P90HD
              Riley 1.0

Comment

Wireless n problem.

Hello.

I try to resolve problem with wireless n on my player B351_v1.1 with AP6210 1320 - speed is only 65MB - ok. 2mb/s:

- when i use terminal and command cat /sys/class/rkwifi/chip it shows 00B_RK901... - is this is right symbol of AP6210 or I must change driver in this system to work with wireless n?

Somebody can help me with this problem?
                Last edited by dobosz23; 09-03-2014, 22:23.

Comment

mount cifs

Hey guys.

I feel very new in that linux and android world. I'm using wasser 1.0.4 and all is fine exept one thing. I'm happy that the kernel is supporting cifs. So, in the terminal this works:
                  Code:
                  su
                  busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.0.10/music /data/media/0/cifs/music username=xxx,password=xxx,iocharset=utf8
                  with 'ls /data/media/0/cifs/music' I'm able to see my files on my NAS. But when I run another program I only see an empty folder.

Is there a possibility to edit the fstab, to mount the NAS during boot prozess? I can't find /etc/fstab. And when I try to run a script with smanager it says:
                  Code:
                  mount: can't read 'etc/fstab': No such file or directory.
                  Is there anyone able to help in easy steps? Please.

gun
                  Last edited by gun; 09-04-2014, 12:58.

Comment

Can't get Ethernet to work

Hi.

I'm new and just bought this unit T-R42 V.20. I was able to flash the Firmware 1.04. Everything works fine except I can't get Ethernet to work. I had a hard time to enable it, and when it was enabled, I can't get IP address from DHCP. My router sees it but It just won't obtain IP. Can someone one help or suggest something I can do?

Comment

Re: UPDATE - T-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Originally posted by gun View Post
                      Hey guys.

I feel very new in that linux and android world. I'm using wasser 1.0.4 and all is fine exept one thing. I'm happy that the kernel is supporting cifs. So, in the terminal this works:
                      Code:
                      su
                      busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.0.10/music /data/media/0/cifs/music username=xxx,password=xxx,iocharset=utf8
                      with 'ls /data/media/0/cifs/music' I'm able to see my files on my NAS. But when I run another program I only see an empty folder.

Is there a possibility to edit the fstab, to mount the NAS during boot prozess? I can't find /etc/fstab. And when I try to run a script with smanager it says:
                      Code:
                      mount: can't read 'etc/fstab': No such file or directory.
                      Is there anyone able to help in easy steps? Please.

gun
                      As an alternative, XBMC supports many different types of shared folders which are automatically mounted each time the application is launched.

Sent from my M6 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by rceccleston; 09-05-2014, 07:19.

Comment

Re: UPDATE - T-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Originally posted by kingmoku View Post
                        Hi.

I'm new and just bought this unit T-R42 V.20. I was able to flash the Firmware 1.04. Everything works fine except I can't get Ethernet to work. I had a hard time to enable it, and when it was enabled, I can't get IP address from DHCP. My router sees it but It just won't obtain IP. Can someone one help or suggest something I can do?
                        Unlike Windows or Linux, Android will only acquire an IP address on the first active interface while the second will appear enabled without an IP address.

The WiFi interface should be disabled if the LAN is the preferred connection.

Comment

mount cifs

Originally posted by rceccleston View Post
                          As an alternative, XBMC supports many different types of shared folders which are automatically mounted each time the application is launched.

Hi rceccleston.

For sure xbmc is an alternativ. But I do not want only mount media folders. But for me now it works. I installed superuser from cwm and used it instead of superSU. After that I gave Mount Manager a second chance. I don't know why but now it's fine.

thanks. gun

Comment

Originally posted by rceccleston View Post
                            Unlike Windows or Linux, Android will only acquire an IP address on the first active interface while the second will appear enabled without an IP address.

The WiFi interface should be disabled if the LAN is the preferred connection.

Thank you very much. I will try that.

Comment

Is this Rom Compatible with the B351 v3.2 boxes?

Comment

compatibility

I wonder if this board of mine is compatible?
                                it is J22 black color , says v1_1 so I wonder which firmware should I use..
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	rk3188_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	434702

Comment

Working...
                                X