Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
    The oc kernel cpu 1800 gpu 798 ddr 800 is locked on 1600 mhz minimum?
    That's quite extreme. 1008MHz (with 1200 and 1608 as intermediate steps) works perfectly well as the bottom limit for 1800MHz oc kernels.
    NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
    NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
    Buy me a beer?

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by Molle View Post
      That's quite extreme. 1008MHz (with 1200 and 1608 as intermediate steps) works perfectly well as the bottom limit for 1800MHz oc kernels.
      Yeah flash the cpu 1700 kernel now.
      Minimum of 1600 is to much i think.

Was just looking for info by flashing different kernels

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

In case you guys need it.
        Thanks to Stafstrom:
        ( v2 libmedia patch for 008 )
        libmediaNeoX7fw008LibMediaHackV2_stafstrom.zip

Comment

Originally posted by HardwareGuru View Post
          Thanks to Stafstrom:
          [ATTACH]5044[/ATTACH]
          Do we knowhow what works? DD/DTS and SDPIF /Hdmi? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
            Do we knowhow what works? DD/DTS and SDPIF /Hdmi? :-)
            Everything wich works in the usual libmedia.so hack but;
            - This one was patched (by stafstrom) from the original 008FW libmedia.so.
            - Includes a 1 channel low kbps fix for VOIP apps other then skype.

Comment

Everything wich works in the usual libmedia.so hack but;
              - This one was patched (by stafstrom) from the original 008FW libmedia.so.
              - Includes a 1 channel low kbps fix for VOIP apps other then skype.
              Okay Thanks.
              Does it work in your rom also? Or included?

Comment

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
                Okay Thanks.
                Does it work in your rom also? Or included?
                I am using one based on 007FW but its pretty much the same
                my rom base is 006c

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Thanks to Stafstrom:
                  [ATTACH]5044[/ATTACH]
                  Thanks! Tomorrow we will make a patch with it.

leolas.
                  REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                  My devices:
                  Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                  MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                  Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                  Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                  Gearbest.com)
                  MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                  Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                  Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Please delete...wrong post

Comment

Originally posted by alexnev View Post
                      Guru,
                      also deleted.. as it is offtopic

Comment

After two days

After two days of testing this Rom I have found it to be the most stable one out there right now. In the last week i have tried everyone from this forum and Minix also. By stable I usually mean XBMC as that is where most issues arise for me. I have 2 USB hard drives attached 2x2 g/b total. MX player does well with my MKV files as does teh XBMC once Library scanning is complete.
                        Relatively few random crashes (although i am still getting a few in XBMC) I lost my whole Library once but luckily had it all backed up. Yesterday Netflix crashed on me watching Hell on Wheels (HiDef Stream).
                        I also have the newest Youtube as well from Google Play. It let's me browse my own folders I have made in YouTube better. I am using netflix2.4.1.bitrate16x.signed.apk for Netflix. It's a good version for seeing the whole screen and browsing.
                        While installing I would like it if I could actually see the screen during setup more than a second or two at a time. I have a 720P lcd and trying to get through the setup until i can get into HDMI setting to set it to 720 is not easy.

Comment

Thanks to Stafstrom:
                          [ATTACH]5044[/ATTACH]
                          Tried this patch, it is not working on xbmc "optical/coal" audio option, humming sound..

Comment

video

Did a fresh install from pc, and tried the quickshot-update.zip method for the libmedia patch, it worked for me. Didn't test the sound but i see the green android and the whole process as i described it before.
                            I've uploaded a video where you can see the process.

I installed the rom again, but this time using cwm and all worked for me again. Then i flashed Oc kernel on both installs and it worked again. Then i tried rebooting by the system bar button and by the reboot app in the launcher, and it worked again for me.

This is the video, here you can see what is expected. Note the green android only shows a few secs.

https://mega.co.nz/#!iYsjnDxS!GF4wTv...IEnq2v8g_Q0M1I
                            There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by canuckfan59 View Post
                              After two days of testing this Rom I have found it to be the most stable one out there right now. In the last week i have tried everyone from this forum and Minix also. By stable I usually mean XBMC as that is where most issues arise for me. I have 2 USB hard drives attached 2x2 g/b total. MX player does well with my MKV files as does teh XBMC once Library scanning is complete.
                              Relatively few random crashes (although i am still getting a few in XBMC) I lost my whole Library once but luckily had it all backed up. Yesterday Netflix crashed on me watching Hell on Wheels (HiDef Stream).
                              I also have the newest Youtube as well from Google Play. It let's me browse my own folders I have made in YouTube better. I am using netflix2.4.1.bitrate16x.signed.apk for Netflix. It's a good version for seeing the whole screen and browsing.
                              While installing I would like it if I could actually see the screen during setup more than a second or two at a time. I have a 720P lcd and trying to get through the setup until i can get into HDMI setting to set it to 720 is not easy.
                              Does that version of Netflix still work?
                              Link plz.. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bentalk View Post
                                Tried this patch, it is not working on xbmc "optical/coal" audio option, humming sound..
                                I tested it too, and don work for me either anyway thanks hardwareguru for the suggestion.

leolas.
                                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                                My devices:
                                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                                Gearbest.com)
                                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
                                X