Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
    i'm working on it right now

Me too, I want to test that game one more very important thing! If i remember good Finless 1.8 Rom has a marvelous feature that this rom hasnt or I could not find where, which settings... When you press mouse wheel and scroll it works like zooming with 2 fingers on touchscreen. You say why its so marvelous? Because wheel press is counted as screen touch in almost all games that do not support mouse in menu. This little thing solves many problems. Lets say Trial Xtreme 3 ... Without this feature is unplayable. Why to use keymappers and diferent profiles for each menu when you can just simply click a button? If its possible you could add this feature to another release

Comment

Originally posted by Lauris6rape View Post
      Me too, I want to test that game one more very important thing! If i remember good Finless 1.8 Rom has a marvelous feature that this rom hasnt or I could not find where, which settings... When you press mouse wheel and scroll it works like zooming with 2 fingers on touchscreen. You say why its so marvelous? Because wheel press is counted as screen touch in almost all games that do not support mouse in menu. This little thing solves many problems. Lets say Trial Xtreme 3 ... Without this feature is unplayable. Why to use keymappers and diferent profiles for each menu when you can just simply click a button? If its possible you could add this feature to another release
      I don't know how to do that with the mouse but i will ask Bob
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I don't know how to do that with the mouse but i will ask Bob

Would be great, I bet Im not the only one who noticed that bobs zoom works for game menus. Try and you will see its usefull but dont add this to rom only because of me you have to try that, try any game that does not support mouse for in game menus. But it also works for those games which support mouse too, just its more responsive, i think when you press mouse wheel the bigger spot is touched than doing it with mouse left button. Maybe, I guess so, but I dont actually know that

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by Lauris6rape View Post
          Would be great, I bet Im not the only one who noticed that bobs zoom works for game menus. Try and you will see its usefull but dont add this to rom only because of me you have to try that, try any game that does not support mouse for in game menus. But it also works for those games which support mouse too, just its more responsive, i think when you press mouse wheel the bigger spot is touched than doing it with mouse left button. Maybe, I guess so, but I dont actually know that
          i was thinking in making a patch and not including that in the rom by default.
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

i was thinking in making a patch and not including that in the rom by default.
            If it works you would be better off just including it mate.

I have had what he is saying before on different roms when I was trying games (Fifa, Dead Trigger 2) and it is annoying as hell to have to launch something like RKGameController just to press a start button because the game wont detect the mouse click.

If there are no side effects to it (it is only the mouse wheel) then there are only benefits.
            To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
              If it works you would be better off just including it mate.

I have had what he is saying before on different roms when I was trying games (Fifa, Dead Trigger 2) and it is annoying as hell to have to launch something like RKGameController just to press a start button because the game wont detect the mouse click.

If there are no side effects to it (it is only the mouse wheel) then there are only benefits.

Yeah, just include it in settings maybe I didnt experience any side effects, responsive and no lag if talking from games side. I do not know how does it impact the system at all. Its just my experience. Zoom fuction is good, works everywhere, internet, pictures games (for example Terraria) as it works on actual phone or tablet when you zoom with 2 fingers. Didnt come into bugs at all.

Comment

NFS solved

I have 3 nfs shares on mine and just working fine.
                Try to reflash but this time use the pc method. Be sure to make a erase idb before flashing.
                Happy to see you like this rom!
                Since i now have CWM i cannot use the pc method (Maybe erase CWM?).
                Anyhow i solved it by adding the NFS root to the path selections.
                When i add a source , select browse , choose the NFS root and the export dir i need.
                I now have 4 NFS shares added.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by thooijer View Post
                  Since i now have CWM i cannot use the pc method (Maybe erase CWM?).
                  Anyhow i solved it by adding the NFS root to the path selections.
                  When i add a source , select browse , choose the NFS root and the export dir i need.
                  I now have 4 NFS shares added.
                  i'm Happy to see you figured it out

Comment

Have been searching for the config file to xbmc, coreplayer and advancedsettings, where do I find them? Would like to set mxplayer as std player instead of dvdplayer..

Comment

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
                      Have been searching for the config file to xbmc, coreplayer and advancedsettings, where do I find them? Would like to set mxplayer as std player instead of dvdplayer..
                      You can create your own advancedsettings.xml in sdcard/Android/data/hk.minix.xbmc/userdata/ if you want to, that will override any other settings. This is if this rom uses the default minix xbmc which I think it does.

The install folder is root data/data/hk.minix.xbmc/cache/apk/assets/

Comment

You can create your own advancedsettings.xml in sdcard/Android/data/hk.minix.xbmc/userdata/ if you want to, that will override any other settings. This is if this rom uses the default minix xbmc which I think it does.

The install folder is root data/data/hk.minix.xbmc/cache/apk/assets/
                        Okay Thank you :-) will try that..
                        What do I use the last folder for?

Comment

Okay Thank you :-) will try that..
                          What do I use the last folder for?
                          The last folder is where the initial install is, this includes the included addons, skin, etc, anything that was in the apk. The other folder is where everything happens afterwards. This is your "user" folder as such and any settings, addons you download and anything after initial setup will end up here. Even if an initial install addon has been updated it will end up here and over-ride the initial installed one.

Comment

I did put in My coreplayer XML file.. Now i Can choose to use Mxplayer, but notthing happens..

Justxbmc asked for root, and then it worked for that.. Cant get Minix root and i think thats why it dosent work for me..

Maybe i just need to use Justxbmc :-)

Comment

I did put in My coreplayer XML file.. Now i Can choose to use Mxplayer, but notthing happens..

Justxbmc asked for root, and then it worked for that.. Cant get Minix root and i think thats why it dosent work for me..

Maybe i just need to use Justxbmc :-)
                              MX player doesn't work over smb thru frodo (haven't tested over other networks yet). It works on local and streams tho.

Comment

MX player doesn't work over smb thru frodo (haven't tested over other networks yet). It works on local and streams tho.
                                Yeah, that was my problem :-( if i play video files from upnp it works..
                                Webdav is also a no-go :-(

Other player that can handle passthrough and network stream?

Edit: must be xbmc issue with smb, it works if i do use smb stream from es file manager from play store..

Comment

Working...
                                X