Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flemming View Post
    Ooooh, i really want to make use of this also It would be so good to mount at boot, not having to run CifsManager manually from the desktop!

I'm following closely, hoping to copy/paste a 'final script', since i'm not very experienced with linux terminal
    Flemming, do you have any programs that run on boot? I'm thinking that maybe i have some conflict :-( script is working, just not on boot, can give you the file, so you can test it.. You just need to edit path and server info..

Comment

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
      Flemming, do you have any programs that run on boot? I'm thinking that maybe i have some conflict :-( script is working, just not on boot, can give you the file, so you can test it.. You just need to edit path and server info..
      Read my post on last page. Give me 20 mate
      To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Ooooh, i really want to make use of this also It would be so good to mount at boot, not having to run CifsManager manually from the desktop!

I'm following closely, hoping to copy/paste a 'final script', since i'm not very experienced with linux terminal
        Only cifs or nfs?
        Got a working script for nfs ...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

The following is working for me.

Code:
          #!/system/bin/sh
          sleep 60
          mkdir /sdcard/Shares
          mkdir /sdcard/Shares/Movies
          mkdir /sdcard/Shares/Series
          mkdir /sdcard/Shares/Music
          busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.0.6/Movies /sdcard/Shares/Movies -o user=flumpster,pass=theplasticmenarecoming
          busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.0.6/Series /sdcard/Shares/Series -o user=flumpster,pass=theplasticmenarecoming
          busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.0.6/"My Music" /sdcard/Shares/Music -o user=flumpster,pass=theplasticmenarecoming
          I tried it at sleep 30 but it was not enough time for the sdcard to be mounted. If your rom takes longer to load than mine you might have to increase that sleep until you find a value that works for you.

Also take note of the " " around the My Music share. If your share name has a space in it you have to incase it with " ".

Comment

hey guys, did you tried this? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post134515
            There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

ouch, it looks i'm late, flumpster did his magic
              Thanks Flumpster!
              There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                ouch, it looks i'm late, flumpster did his magic
                Thanks Flumpster!
                That link you posted also had NFS shares info on there which I haven't looked at so it should be useful for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post

Code:
                  #!/system/bin/sh
                  sleep 60
                  mkdir /sdcard/Shares
                  busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.0.6/Movies /sdcard/Shares/Movies -o user=flumpster,pass=theplasticmenarecoming
                  busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.0.6/Series /sdcard/Shares/Series -o user=flumpster,pass=theplasticmenarecoming
                  busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.0.6/"My Music" /sdcard/Shares/Music -o user=flumpster,pass=theplasticmenarecoming
                  I tried it at sleep 30 but it was not enough time for the sdcard to be mounted. If your rom takes longer to load than mine you might have to increase that sleep until you find a value that works for you.

Also take note of the " " around the My Music share. If your share name has a space in it you have to incase it with " ".
                  Going to test it right away!
                  But the only diff i see is that you use /sdcard instead of /mnt..

Give me 10mins and i will report back! - and again thanks for your time and testing!

Is WORKING!! Thank you so much..
                  must be "/mnt" it dosent like on startup then..
                  Last edited by Phycopat; 02-03-2014, 16:37.

Comment

Code:
                    #!/system/bin/sh
                    sleep 60
                    mkdir /sdcard/Shares

Thank you very much Flumpster!!

But i still need you to hold my hand it does not work for me.

I made the following corrections to make the script suit my situation
                    Code:
                    #!/system/bin/sh
                    sleep 60
                    mkdir /sdcard/Roms
                    busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.1.110/roms /sdcard/Roms -o user=XXXXXXXX,pass=XXXXXXXX
                    I renamed the file to 'mount' and copied it to init.d folder

- I suspect that the filenaming is important?
                    - It does not create the dir, so it seems like it does not even start for me
                    - In init.d folder is another script, '99superSUdaemon' or something

Where did i go wrong?
                    -= HELLO KITKAT =-

Comment

Thank you very much Flumpster!!

But i still need you to hold my hand it does not work for me.

I made the following corrections to make the script suit my situation
                      Code:
                      #!/system/bin/sh
                      sleep 60
                      mkdir /sdcard/Roms
                      busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.1.110/roms /sdcard/Roms -o user=XXXXXXXX,pass=XXXXXXXX
                      I renamed the file to 'mount' and copied it to init.d folder

- I suspect that the filenaming is important?
                      - It does not create the dir, so it seems like it does not even start for me
                      - In init.d folder is another script, '99superSUdaemon' or something

Where did i go wrong?
                      Firstly name them with numbers as they run in order. So call this 99mount and rename 99superSUdaemon to 98superSUDaemon. Next make sure that you have the correct RW permissions set. At least 755 but 777 them if you want. Also these scripts are very fussy about what they are made in. I use notepad ++ on PC and root explorer on android but if I make them in normal notepad or ES file explorer on android then they normally don't work.

There is also an app on google play called script manager that I use to test my scripts in android before I add them to the init.d folder.

Comment

Give me 10mins and i will report back! - and again thanks for your time and testing!

Cool. I prefer the shares mounted in sdcard anyway as that makes them accessible to far more apps.

Comment

Cool. I prefer the shares mounted in sdcard anyway as that makes them accessible to far more apps.

Ye, can follow you there
                          Now i can watch my movies in MXPlayer without XBMC.. Still waiting for the HDMI Passthrough fix, if it ever will work :/

But fingers crossed!
                          Last edited by Phycopat; 02-03-2014, 17:40.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Why so difficult?
                            in init.d just put in 017mountcifs.

busybox mount -o nolock,ro -t cifs 192.168.x.x:/your share /mnt/sdcard/movies.

Thats it
                            Mounted right at boot and works great.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Good News, any chance you could fix hdmi also? :-)
                              Sorry but no hdmi passthrought to test, but please try the same settings in xbmc, but before that select in the main system settings ROCKCHIP- HDMI PASSTHOUGHT, In xbmc exact the same settings:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-03-11-47-21.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	432897

Exact in all not change to HDMI anything in xbmc settings.

Please feedback the result, thanks

leolas
                              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                              My devices:
                              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                              Gearbest.com)
                              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                                Sorry but no hdmi passthrought to test, but please try the same settings in xbmc, but before that select in the main system settings ROCKCHIP- HDMI PASSTHOUGHT, In xbmc exact the same settings:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5151[/ATTACH]

Exact in all not change to HDMI anything in xbmc settings.

Please feedback the result, thanks

leolas
                                It dosent say "ROCKCHIP- HDMI PASSTHOUGHT" in sound manager, but "RK_RT5616 PASSTHROUGH"
                                Just noticed that i was using "normal" output (RK29_RT5616) and still getting DD and DTS out.. (MXplayer)

Edit: still missing the HDMI setting in XBMC..
                                Can i get a copy of your libmedia ?

Comment

Working...
                                X