Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
    This rom has init.d support included. There's no need to install universal init.d
    Ok then you help him further..
    Thanks..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
      Ok then you help him further..
      Thanks..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
      I will
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I installed busybox & universal. but now i know my mistake.
        Typical windows creating a file and looking at it in linux gets you those specials chars.

Anyway changed my script with busybox dos2unix and tada solved ...
        Still wondering how come my terminal command to mount a nfs share failed before but whatever it works now

Comment

Standard Screen output

If the standard setting at install was 720p instead of 1080p would the people with 1080p still be able to see the screen during setup? I say this because I have a 720p lcd and it's really quite painful to try to set this rom (and previous rom) up. It takes well over 30 minutes as the screen flickers until i can find my way to settings and set to 720?

Comment

Originally posted by canuckfan59 View Post
            If the standard setting at install was 720p instead of 1080p would the people with 1080p still be able to see the screen during setup? I say this because I have a 720p lcd and it's really quite painful to try to set this rom (and previous rom) up. It takes well over 30 minutes as the screen flickers until i can find my way to settings and set to 720?
            I understand, we will try to do a 720p kernel, this will be a better solution
            There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Tried an overclocked 720p kernal on my second flash. This time it made the Main screen all Screwed up? The Home bar had some weird setup which was quite different from when i used the Kernal in the Zip.
              Not sure if i should try again. The setup is so long..

Comment

Tried an overclocked 720p kernal on my second flash. This time it made the Main screen all Screwed up? The Home bar had some weird setup which was quite different from when i used the Kernal in the Zip.
                Not sure if i should try again. The setup is so long..
                which kernel did you flash? we didn't provide any 720p kernels yet.

Comment

Uninstall your xbmc app and install this one:
                  https://mega.co.nz/#!6QNVxKjT!PJruD0mq3PsBFIxdtDnmLTQhPC4Al0JW2u3nCgvRayA
                  This is v12.4.0 from minix with the fix suggested by flumpster.
                  Yep that fixed it. All is working good now thanks

Comment

which kernel did you flash? we didn't provide any 720p kernels yet.
                    I got one from some of the earlier roms on here. I'm thinking of course that is why it did not work.
                    Using this one from your link now and it seems ok.
                    kernel_cpu1800h_gpustock_ddr720.img_quickflasher

Comment

I have a some questions. Should the unit power off after choosing reboot in Quickflasher? If so should I have waited for it to come back on? After powering it on the MINIX splash screen kept flashing on and off then hung there. Also did I need to erase IDB again to reflash ROM.

Comment

format system/data/cache and make a full wipe that it before install your rom!?
                        thx advance!!

can i dont format the data for save my data, or is recommended format this?!

Comment

Originally posted by adfurgerson View Post
                          I have a some questions. Should the unit power off after choosing reboot in Quickflasher? If so should I have waited for it to come back on? After powering it on the MINIX splash screen kept flashing on and off then hung there. Also did I need to erase IDB again to reflash ROM.
                          when you choose reboot you have to expect a reboot not a power off.
                          it's always a good idea to do a erase idb before flashing to ensure a clean flashing.

Comment

Originally posted by solrakk6 View Post
                            format system/data/cache and make a full wipe that it before install your rom!?
                            thx advance!!

can i dont format the data for save my data, or is recommended format this?!
                            if you are coming from another rom, then you must use the flashing method from pc not cwm.

You can use apps like titanium backup, mybackup or helium to backup your apps. And you can copy the contents of /sdcard to a usb drive (pendrive) before flashing.

Comment

ethernet speed

Can anybody report about highest ethernet speed reached on this ROM? (also please indicate the input line speed).

Comment

all data wiped in xbmc settings on both beyond XBMC + XBMC preloaded in this ROM

How the #ยค&"Y could that happen?

was all good yesterday evening.

i only have xunity and a few xbmchub addons + using the modded confluence skin..

its just damn weird.

anyone experienced this ?

Comment

Working...
                                X