QX1 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harpy.eagle View Post
    Using this rom for a few days now and its working pretty smooth and something which one would expect from stock device. Very well work done by Nitro team.

Also used XBMC for the first time in my life with this rom and am impressed with the UI. Perfect App when device is connected to TV.

I am facing one persistent issue though which i never faced in earlier roms.
    Everytime i switch ON power supply and boot device, bluetooth never works. It refuses to activate. Restarting device keeping PSU ON solves the problem though. I test my imito with my pc monitor and use bluetooth headset for audio out. So this issue is a bit annoying as i have to restart device everytime i want to use it.

Anyway, I think soon enough we will have bug free device at mature level.

On a side note, leolas, are you still working on bringing linux on these mini pcs (you had mentioned that long time ago)? Dual booting android and linux would be dream come true for most of the owners i guess.

And as far as IMITO is concerned, this is my first and last device with them. Selling device with buggy software is bad. Not solving problem even after its release is worse. And not helping developers who try to solve these problem is ugly. To hell with them. I think we all should have signatures telling people / prospective buyers to stay away from imito.
    Thanks a lot!

I have to look at this BT problem, while I was testing the rom in the QX1, this issue affect to me in the early versions of the rom, but in the final stage, when we release it, BT works well I thought, actually I have kitkat installed in the qx1, and triying to make wifi and BT works, when I got some free time I will reinstall this rom, check it, and look for solutions to it.

Linux work is stopped actually, but I will try to resume it when I got some free time.

leolas
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Bluetooth is working perfectly for me. Playing gameloft games with my Bluetooth game pad perfectly. I have installed open pad union. No problem so far.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
      Get 15 GB Free Cloud Storage on Copy.
      https://copy.com?r=ihG93E

Comment

^^ Does bluetooth gets activated when you boot for the first time since PSU is powered ON? For me it works only when i restart device after PSU is started.

Comment

^^ Does bluetooth gets activated when you boot for the first time since PSU is powered ON? For me it works only when i restart device after PSU is started.
          It is not clear exactly what you are asking about... so I'll guess and mention a couple of things.

When you first flash the ROM... BT is not enabled... it is turned off.

Once you have enabled it... when you reboot or power off and back on... it will be enabled after the device is restarted or powered back on.

When I tested with a headset, after I had it paired... as long as the headset was on, it would reconnect after a restart or being powered off and back on.

Comment

For every first boot since PSU is powered ON, bluetooth does not work. It refuses to get activated even if u go into settings and bluetooth options. But when I restart the device using restart application, keeping the PSU ON, on the next boot up, bluetooth works as expected. I gets activated when i enable it in settings.

I hope its clear now

Comment

For every first boot since PSU is powered ON, bluetooth does not work. It refuses to get activated even if u go into settings and bluetooth options. But when I restart the device using restart application, keeping the PSU ON, on the next boot up, bluetooth works as expected. I gets activated when i enable it in settings.

I hope its clear now
              The use the reboot app to also shutdown with... it's recommended for the WiFi so may be an issue also on BT

Comment

How to flash the iMito QX1

Hi:

How do I flash the iMito QX1 i am using Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit. I try flash it by using a pin and OTG port and i does work and the computer says it can't recognized the device, I also try install the drivers for it but not luck.

I also try the usbmass and debugging and when I use a pin to click the reset button i don't hear or feel any clicking.

Can you please help.

Thanks

Comment

Re: QX1 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by Moyenda2k14 View Post
                  Hi:

How do I flash the iMito QX1 i am using Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit. I try flash it by using a pin and OTG port and i does work and the computer says it can't recognized the device, I also try install the drivers for it but not luck.

I also try the usbmass and debugging and when I use a pin to click the reset button i don't hear or feel any clicking.

Can you please help.

Thanks
                  With Windows 8 is difficult, but it can be done, with 8.1 is almost impossible.
                  A suggestion, look for a Windows 7, or xp machine to flash it.
                  With win 8 you must disable driver signature, install the drivers, and then flash the device. There are a lot of threads with a step to step to do it

leolas.
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)
                  Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Here is some of the screen shots one from webcam

Sent from my rk31sdk using Tapatalk
                    Get 15 GB Free Cloud Storage on Copy.
                    https://copy.com?r=ihG93E

Comment

How to flash the iMito QX1

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                      With Windows 8 is difficult, but it can be done, with 8.1 is almost impossible.
                      A suggestion, look for a Windows 7, or xp machine to flash it.
                      With win 8 you must disable driver signature, install the drivers, and then flash the device. There are a lot of threads with a step to step to do it

leolas.
                      I tried disable driver signature already but no luck. I also tried windows XP and 7 it didn't work. What else can I try.

Comment

Thanks lion.

I hope its clear now
                        Sorry but I can't reproduce your issue, when I reboot, or when I boot the device bt works great for me without reboot needed
                        Maybe there are a new version of hardware, I got my qx1 just after it was released, Bob got it for me (thanks again Bob) and I don't know if something has changed on them

leolas.
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

Receiving error 403 on google play with custom roms

Hey guys,

Nice custom rom, the best looking so far!

There's just two problems which I would like to ask your help in:
                          1. wifi connection's strenght is weaker than with the stock rom. (yes, I've turned off the battery saver stuff)
                          2. I always get an error message from the google play market "403" with custom roms... I've tried finless 1.5 with Leolas' kernel OC and normal, 720p and 1080 as well, then flashed Quickshot and it does the same.

I've searched the whole internet about this error and I did not get any smarter. Some say to clear cache, uninstall upgrades from Google Play app, disable proxy (don't have any), fix the APN.

Help would be really really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
                          fulmonn

Comment

Originally posted by fulmonn View Post
                            Hey guys,

Nice custom rom, the best looking so far!

There's just two problems which I would like to ask your help in:
                            1. wifi connection's strenght is weaker than with the stock rom. (yes, I've turned off the battery saver stuff)
                            2. I always get an error message from the google play market "403" with custom roms... I've tried finless 1.5 with Leolas' kernel OC and normal, 720p and 1080 as well, then flashed Quickshot and it does the same.

I've searched the whole internet about this error and I did not get any smarter. Some say to clear cache, uninstall upgrades from Google Play app, disable proxy (don't have any), fix the APN.

Help would be really really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
                            fulmonn
                            For me WiFi stability and speed is the same in both, stock and our Rom, we use the same drivers,

About the market error, is really strange, please try to flash it again, and wait. At least 5 minutes after the flash finished to unplugg the stick.

leolas.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                              For me WiFi stability and speed is the same in both, stock and our Rom, we use the same drivers,

About the market error, is really strange, please try to flash it again, and wait. At least 5 minutes after the flash finished to unplugg the stick.

leolas.
                              Thanks a lot, Leolas, I'll try to do that!

(flashing right now)

fulmonn

Edit1: Okay, I've flashed again, and waited... until the the stick went to sleep mode.

I pull it out from the pc and try to power it up with it's PSU.

Edit2: the boot was succesful, everything's just fine! I turned off sleep mode, now we're waiting about 5 minutes. No wifi and gmail account set yet. We'll see if this helps my precious.

Edit3: Wifi is at full throttle! Meanwhile I've changed the router settings from "N only" to "BGN mixed". I'm going to make a new google play account.

Edit4: SUCCESS!! THANKS A LOT (really, a LOT)!!

Keep up the good work you guys are just awesome!

Cheers from Hungary!

Peace,
                              fulmonn

PS: how much for a coffee in spain?
                              Last edited by fulmonn; 02-11-2014, 21:50. Reason: progress

Comment

Nice!! And thanks!

leolas.
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X