Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minix official release the NEO X8 and X8S Quad Core Android TV BOX Power By Amlogic S802 and S802H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem fixed, now you guys should be able to receive the confirmation email.

Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Just got my payment confirmation email.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NikAmi View Post
        Just got my payment confirmation email.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
        +1 got mine too.

Just wondering why DHL charges bigtime this time. Few weeks ago, my tronsmart s89-h shipment fee was just around $1 to singapore. Now, it jump to $14.**.

Comment

Originally posted by noxire View Post
          +1 got mine too.

Just wondering why DHL charges bigtime this time. Few weeks ago, my tronsmart s89-h shipment fee was just around $1 to singapore. Now, it jump to $14.**.
          because for the gift package, we need to charge customer extra shipping cost if you choose DHL. product is free, but shipping cost is not, DHL is really higher shipping cost, hope you understand.

Eric
          Looking for developers

Comment

Just ordered mine - smooth transaction and confirmation email - thanks Eric - just have to wait now :-)

Comment

hi Eric,

i got the confirmation email, you and your team had to work a lot to solve everything, and i want to thank you.

i have some question :
              how can we know if we are in the 500 first buyer ? (trying to guess from the order number is not good because some have ordered more than one minix x8 by order).
              who are the winner of the facebook sharing ?

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                Problem fixed, now you guys should be able to receive the confirmation email.

Hi Eric,

I also placed the order on geekbuying (1st time when I order here) and paid my Minix Neo X8-H though PayPal. Got the PayPal confirmation email for the payment, also got the geebuying confirmation email, my order number is #3164453, I selected the delivery via DHL.
                I have been following several forums during last two months about such Android mini PCs and noticed Minix seems to be a reliable company.

Is this order between the mentioned 500 pcs available?

I guess I should receive my new toy around mid June? I am a bit worried about potential additional custom taxes, I see some other people from Europe ordered it (I'm from Romania).

Thanks,
                Adi

Comment

I don't understand all the questions about "how can we check if we are at the first 500" because I see at my order the gifts, so if I'm not wrong, I know, I will get the gift...

MINIX NEO X8-H Amlogic S802-H Quad Core 2.0Ghz Android TV BO...
                  All in One for USB 2.0 4 port Hub + OTG/USB Card Reader +8G ... [Gift]
                  MINIX NEO M1 Six-Axis Gyroscope 2.4G Wireless Air Mouse Remo... [Gift]
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                  - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                  UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                  Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                  Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                  Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                    I don't understand all the questions about "how can we check if we are at the first 500" because I see at my order the gifts, so if I'm not wrong, I know, I will get the gift...

smart tom!!!!!!

your order shows you have gift, then you will get gift.

if it has passed 500pcs, we will remove the gift choice on page.
                    Looking for developers

Comment

How many pieces will be sent in the first batch?

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                        smart tom!!!!!!

your order shows you have gift, then you will get gift.

if it has passed 500pcs, we will remove the gift choice on page.
                        OK, I was just wondering... my main question was around potential additional customs taxes, no need for somebody to be rude here.

Any review already on this new toy?

Comment

Originally posted by adi_tca View Post
                          OK, I was just wondering... my main question was around potential additional customs taxes, no need for somebody to be rude here.

yes, i am waiting for the lastest firmware from minix, and then finish my reviews.

so far so good.

Eric
                          Looking for developers

Comment

Noone was being rude. I'm sure you just misunderstood something.
                            The fact that gifts show up in the processed order is a pretty solid point and should be the answer to anyone wondering if they're part of the first 500.

There's an unboxing on the product page. I can't help you about customs, though. Guess it's all up to how it's generally handled in your country.

Comment

1. believe me, that's not a rude answer (you don't want to know how a rude answer looks like )
                              2. my answer was to every one not (only) to you
                              3. additional customs taxes: It's up to your country, but often with DHL at Germany (also EU) you are at a higher risk to pay tax (instead of normal air mail) but I have really no idea how it will handle at Romania...
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

You can try at least to do what i do... i can only order and be sure that i will avoid customs if i get anything outside EU with local postoffice (the government one) here... everything else like DHL, UPS etc its 80% risk that customs will stop it and i had that problem 2 times and the overall price went to 150% including taxes.

Better seek in forums in Romania for this my friend to see what other people do.

Comment

Working...
                                X