No announcement yet.

Minix X5 4.2.2 ROM with HLS streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there instructions or pictures on how to flash this ROM?

Also is this ROM rooted after flash?

Comment

Originally posted by LesterZhang View Post
      I have a Minix X5 and flashed this rom, and I love it besides youtube does not play any video. When I play an video, I just got a black screen in the video window, there is no error message.

Does anyone experience the same?
      I have the same issue with the youtube from the appstore. A workaround is to use the youtube plugin in XBMC.

Comment

Originally posted by iop View Post
        Hello Karel, thx for a great rom.

I have one problem now that bluetooth is working for me: I cant get miracast to work, it wasnt working before and still isnt. I also had this problem on hardwaregurus rom...

So for my nexus has found my minix neo 5 a few times and the minix has seen the nexus5 a time or two, but it just wont connect :-/

If you have some time could you look into this?

Thx, veel plezier zo vs argentinie ;-)
        What you could try is to turn of LAN in the android settings and only use WIFI.

The miracast works here (Nexus 4 with android 4.4.4).

I have updated the libstagefright_wfd library. The hardwareguru roms uses an older version of the library which in my case quits miracast after about 60 seconds. With the updated library is works as long as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
          What you could try is to turn of LAN in the android settings and only use WIFI.

The miracast works here (Nexus 4 with android 4.4.4).

I have updated the libstagefright_wfd library. The hardwareguru roms uses an older version of the library which in my case quits miracast after about 60 seconds. With the updated library is works as long as you want.
          Hm, thx for the advice but i already tried that. i have the latest version (1.9) and 4.4.4 on a Nexus 5..
          Ill play some more tonight see if i come up with something...

Comment

I have the same issue with the youtube from the appstore. A workaround is to use the youtube plugin in XBMC.
            Karel, thanks for your reply, I will give it a try tonight.

Comment

Re: Minix X5 4.2.2 ROM with HLS streaming

Originally posted by iop View Post
              Hm, thx for the advice but i already tried that. i have the latest version (1.9) and 4.4.4 on a Nexus 5..
              Ill play some more tonight see if i come up with something...
              It works now, I guess something needed reboot

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 5
              Last edited by Guest; 07-12-2014, 20:50.

Comment

Karel, did you experience problem of signing into to the youtube account with the XBMC youtube plugin. The youtube video plays fine, but I just can not log into my youtube account. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Comment

Karel, did you experience problem of signing into to the youtube account with the XBMC youtube plugin. The youtube video plays fine, but I just can not log into my youtube account. Any suggestion?

Thanks
                  Wait for the X5 kitkat release. I am working on it and it doesnt have youtube issues.

Comment

Woooooooowww keep it up please

Wait for the X5 kitkat release. I am working on it and it doesnt have youtube issues.
                    Amazing news!I hope you'll be able to release for X5mini too! Great

Comment

Thanks. I saw your post about Kitkat, looking forward to try the Kitkat release.

Comment

Thanks. I saw your post about Kitkat, looking forward to try the Kitkat release.
                        Kitkat is released!

Comment

Kitkat is released!
                          That is great,will test it out this weekend.

Comment

Hello i have 3 questions.

Is this ROM stable like the latest Original ROM from Minix?

For me its Important i have a stable ROM.

second question, can i make a Backup wiht CWM and Flash later with the RK Batch Tool? The reason i want customize the XBMC with repos and flash it for friends.

third question: What is the fastest way to flash the Backup? About PC with RK Batchtool ore CWM?

Thanks in advance

Comment

do you have this with out gotham? i can i install a second version of xbmc on it.....i'm trying to get vevo but it does not work with gotham............but its been solid and fast since i installed this rom. thanks so much

Comment

Working...
                              X