No announcement yet.

Minix X5 4.2.2 ROM with HLS streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally fixed it. No "reboot to recovery" anymore. I tested it myself by flashing the X5 all over again.

Here you go LINK

Thanks all for testing the beta firmwares. I've learned a lot about making rockchip roms.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
      I finally fixed it. No "reboot to recovery" anymore. I tested it myself by flashing the X5 all over again.

Here you go LINK

Thanks all for testing the beta firmwares. I've learned a lot about making rockchip roms.
      Great! Will test it right now.

Btw are all fixed from Guru included (like mele F10 fix) ?

KAR

Comment

Originally posted by KAR View Post
        Great! Will test it right now.

Btw are all fixed from Guru included (like mele F10 fix) ?

KAR
        Assume I need to use finless now. the 720p Kernel is included by default ?

Thx
        KAR

Comment

Mele F10 might be the trick for this rom not rebooting randomly like kasty's

BTW, anyone want to share their MELE f10 mapping?
          Plasma: Panasonic TX-55ST60E
          HTPC: LC-Power 1320mi :: Sapphire PURE WHITE Fusion E350 :: 4GB DDR3 :: SSD Corsair Nova 2 [SO] :: 4TB [Storage] || Android PC: Minix X5
          powered by Win7 :: XBMC Gotham :: SABnzbd :: CouchPotato :: SickBeard

Comment

Minix X5 4.2.2 ROM with HLS streaming

Assume I need to use finless now. the 720p Kernel is included by default ?

Thx
            KAR
            All files needed are in the zip file. Just run the .exe flashtool, then erase idb, then flash all.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
              All files needed are in the zip file. Just run the .exe flashtool, then erase idb, then flash all.
              Installed, so far so good. Installed netflix and beyond XBMC working... Will try to do some more testing today..

Thx,
              KAR

Comment

Karel,

For the X5 mini and the G4 should I use the previously oploaded kernels?

Thx,
                Ronald

Comment

Karel,

Thx,
                  Ronald
                  Yes, just switch the kernel.img and i think it will work. If not then some X5_mini/G4 modules need to be added.

Comment

Karel,

Thx,
                    Ronald
                    I have created a new package with the X5 files and all the stock kernels (X5, X5 mini, G4 (the new ones)).

You just have to switch the kernels (and hopefully it will work (if the modules are compatible)).

LINK

Comment

So far 2 reboots.. First time starting netflix and first time starting fb.

Regards
                      Kar

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redglory View Post
                        You'll just have to format nand. Storage->tap nand it pops saying to format it. Than you'll have sdcard available

sent from my Nexus⁴
                        Thanks man! Now it works perfect!! Awsome rom!!

Comment

Some weird behavior.. not able to set the wallpaper correctly black vertical beam at the right side.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ME173X met Tapatalk
                          Last edited by KAR; 06-06-2014, 21:37.

Comment

Maybe you've reduced zoom scale a little bit more than it should be? Post a SS if possible

sent from my Nexus⁴
                            Plasma: Panasonic TX-55ST60E
                            HTPC: LC-Power 1320mi :: Sapphire PURE WHITE Fusion E350 :: 4GB DDR3 :: SSD Corsair Nova 2 [SO] :: 4TB [Storage] || Android PC: Minix X5