No announcement yet.

[ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed this rom some days ago. I have a sound problem because everytime that I reset the Minix Neo X7 the option that I selected in Audio Devices Manager to select the audio ouput is reseted to the default value.

Is there a way to save that option or change the defaul selection ? Thanks !

Comment

[ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team for Minix Neo X7

Originally posted by iegolas View Post
      I installed this rom some days ago. I have a sound problem because everytime that I reset the Minix Neo X7 the option that I selected in Audio Devices Manager to select the audio ouput is reseted to the default value.

Is there a way to save that option or change the defaul selection ? Thanks !
      try the soundabout app, you can find it in playstore.
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Hi

Stupid question, and might've been asked before...
        But I accendentaly hid the notification bar and now i can't seem to get it back... where's the setting or the keyboard shortcut?

L.

Comment

Originally posted by Limitless83 View Post
          Hi

Stupid question, and might've been asked before...
          But I accendentaly hid the notification bar and now i can't seem to get it back... where's the setting or the keyboard shortcut?

L.
          The notification bar is at the top... the taskbar is at the bottom...

If you meant taskbar... I believe you use your pointer and click and drag it up from the bottom.

Comment

hii i am using hardwareguru 2.2.o ce rom and having audio sync problems when i use an live tv app without using xbmc does this rom has also hls problems or is it running smooth when i use live tv in xbmc i dont haveany problems.

Comment

I have reading this thread for some time and it was mentioned that there will be QUICKSHOT V3.2. Could you please tell me will that be soon? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mepsnet View Post
                I have reading this thread for some time and it was mentioned that there will be QUICKSHOT V3.2. Could you please tell me will that be soon? Thanks
                Just read the answer for the last time this was asked... the answer hasn't changed.

Comment

Cyanogenmod coming soon, ok thanks I seen that.

Comment

A2 sounds

Hello,

To the developers of this amazing firmware goes a huge thanks.

I have two things I'd like to solve though. The first. It says in the description of this release that the A2 air mouse sound will not be used by default. But after a reset it is still set to that. The soundabout app sucks because I can't set it to SPDIF pass through. I'm using the optical output ie. toslink. Anyone fighting the same issue?

The second. I Also noticed that there is an annoying sound when I move in the menus using the arrows on the mouse. How can I turn this off? I'm using the NULL key mapper. Haven't seen the settings in the menu.

Thanks so much. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Hey, I'm a loyal quickshot user but have an issue every since kodi came out (and spmc updated to kodi) .

With hardware acceleration on, I get random horizontal artifacts for a split second on the bottom of the screen. It happens every so often through a show. If I turnoff hardware accell, both or only one of the codecs it is fine. But I would prefer to have hw accell.

Any ideas?

Comment

In my MINIX YouTube plays 720p maximum. Even in viral no choice 1080p. How to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by vovkoon View Post
                          In my MINIX YouTube plays 720p maximum. Even in viral no choice 1080p. How to fix it?
                          You can use youtube plug-in in xbmc to watch full hd video. On normal apk youtube on android 720p is max. Maybe non standard - custom youtube apk will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedur View Post
                            You can use youtube plug-in in xbmc to watch full hd video. On normal apk youtube on android 720p is max. Maybe non standard - custom youtube apk will help you.
                            I've tried many patches and side apps but still didn't find a way to force youtube apps to play 1080p on RK3188. Moreover, NEO X8-H suffers from the same problem. XMBC is limited to 720p despite the fact you select 1080p in settings.

Comment

Can one send me a screenshot of the "About device" page from settings with that firmware ? I'm looking to compare kernel version versus the CE firmware.
                              Thanks

Comment

Google voice sounds like a fast forward chipmunks wonder why. any help?

Comment

Working...
                                X