[ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi 14 on QuickShot

Has anyone tried installing Kodi (XBMC 14) on the QuickShot ROM? If someone has it working, which download did you use? thx mb

Comment

Originally posted by bretl View Post
      Has anyone tried installing Kodi (XBMC 14) on the QuickShot ROM? If someone has it working, which download did you use? thx mb
      I`m using kodi from official kodi site. Worked normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilson View Post
        I`m using kodi from official kodi site. Worked normally.
        Even when streaming HD 720p from online sources?
        Mine gives stuttered video and buffer lags when streaming from certain sites (which i didn't have with QS2 and Beyond XBMC)

Related question: Which is the best version of XBMC/Kodi for QS3.1?

Comment

On reboot Android laying on back with an exclamation mark i a red triangle

Anyone know how I get out of this loop of rebooting and getting the Android robot laying on his back with an exclamation mark in a red triangle? I'm running QS 3.1 on a Minix x7 mini. I suspect I need to reset or hold the right combo of buttons on the remote . . .

thx
          mb

Comment

Originally posted by bretl View Post
            Anyone know how I get out of this loop of rebooting and getting the Android robot laying on his back with an exclamation mark in a red triangle? I'm running QS 3.1 on a Minix x7 mini. I suspect I need to reset or hold the right combo of buttons on the remote . . .

thx
            mb
            The problem is this is the not mini forum and if you used the not mini firmware than that's your issue reflash with mini x7 release and it should work
            Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
            HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
            ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

wifi hotspot fix

hi leolas,

I would like to ask you whether it is a way to fix the wifi hotspot issue of the Wasser firmware as what you tried in this quickshot v3.1

tks again

have a great day

Comment

an alpha build is coming soon, stay tuned!
                [IMG] http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...8770128891.jpg /IMG]
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                    an alpha build is coming soon, stay tuned!
                    [IMG] http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...8770128891.jpg /IMG]
                    superb!!
                    We Are waiting!!!

Comment

Just fixin' the img tag....

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post

Just fixin' the img tag....
                        thanks mate, Tapatalk is a pain.. sometimes.
                        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                          THe NiTRo TeaM PreSeNTs
                          -------------------------------
                          *****QuickShoT v3.1*****

Quickshot 3.1
                          Thx. QS3.1 run smoothly on T428 wifi is good without any mod.

Comment

glad to hear the neo x7 is still getting development done by the best rom makers for this device!!

hi i have been using quickshot 3.1 for about a year and other than the interference noise on the tv (not loud enough to hear if playing music or a movie!) i have had only 2 or 3 random crashes and it has been on or sleeping the whole time!! keep up the good work and im looking forward to testing out the new cyanogen mod edition and hope its as stable as this rom! but fixes the noise!
                            Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal

Comment

Movie/TVseries view in Kodi 14 shuttering, when using for instance Ehome al ok ??

Dears Leolas,

Big fan of your firmware Neo X7.
                              However when I play video output HD over Kodi 14 stable, the video intence to stutter.
                              Tried default settings speed (Goverment settings) no change.
                              Any idea's

Really like your firmware (possibly for a project as well), not at least for the sytep by step setup (first time use) - possiblity real HD and tweakable GPU/CPU speed.

Keep op the good work,

Cor

Comment

Originally posted by IoT View Post
                                Dears Leolas,

Big fan of your firmware Neo X7.
                                However when I play video output HD over Kodi 14 stable, the video intence to stutter.
                                Tried default settings speed (Goverment settings) no change.
                                Any idea's

Really like your firmware (possibly for a project as well), not at least for the sytep by step setup (first time use) - possiblity real HD and tweakable GPU/CPU speed.

Keep op the good work,

Cor
                                try SPMC found in the google play store its a branch of xbmc or kodi and it seems to run very well watching 1080p movies

Comment

Working...
                                X