[ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

passthru with smpc

no joy . Would be really helpful for someone who has it working to post the exact property names and values .

Comment

spmc working!

Originally posted by mnelsoneorm View Post
      no joy . Would be really helpful for someone who has it working to post the exact property names and values .
      Doh! The clip I was testing was bad! It's working with the settings from my post above!

Comment

Why don't you try spmc or the latest xbmcz? Minix xbmc is done by the author of spmc, koying. Why don't you give it a try?
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by xtremeclock View Post
          Have anyone tried Hulu Plus (2.13.201557) with this ROM ? After i load a video the screen goes black (there is still sound) forcing me to do a hard reset.
          Anyone figure out a solution to this? I'm having the same problem. Currently using Hulu Plus 2.14.1.201748 on the QS3.1 . I get the same black screen but can hear the video playing. Home button doesn't work and I have to unplug to do a hard reset. Same app works fine on my Nexus 7 or Note II. It's a shame given Hulu finally now allows the free videos to play via the Hulu Plus app without requiring a Hulu Plus subscription. Note: I'm on a X7 mini but thought I post here as the rom is not that much different and at least someone here has also raised the issue before.

Comment

QS 3.1

After trying different roms, I'm almost ready to return to QS 3.1
            Currently I am on Finless 1.9, which is slower and more buggy then QS v3.1
            But I'm waiting for a possible release of Quickshot V3.2 before I step over again.
            Does anyone know if there will be a version 3.2?

Greetz and respect to all the hard working developers etc..
            Last edited by Hjhoekie; 08-03-2014, 18:30.

Comment

Soundcloud app not working

I'm wondering if the Nitro team can get the soundcloud app working on this ROM ? When you hit play in the official Soundcloud App it only plays 1-2 seconds of the song, then skips to the next song.

Cheers!

Comment

Re: [ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team for Minix Neo X7

Originally posted by Hjhoekie View Post
                After trying different roms, I'm almost ready to return to QS 3.1
                Currently I am on Finless 1.9, which is slower and more buggy then QS v3.1
                But I'm waiting for a possible release of Quicksilver V3.2 before I step over again.
                Does anyone know if there will be a version 3.2?

Greetz and respect to all the hard working developers etc..
                I don't know about quicksilver rom xD but for sure it will be a quickshot 3.2, we are working on it.
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

QUICKSHOT

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                  I don't know about quicksilver rom xD but for sure it will be a quickshot 3.2, we are working on it.

Did I really say that?? My mistake, quicksilver!? Of course I mean QUICKSHOT! ;-)

Comment

Dark Camera

Has anyone got a fix for the dark camera issue yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Productivity View Post
                      Has anyone got a fix for the dark camera issue yet?
                      Not yet.

Comment

Hello,is there any possibility of native support of ps3 controller bluetooth in next version?

thx for all uour work,i love my qs3

Comment

scaling problem solved

Hi dears.

If you remember i had screen scaling problem and i tried all kernels and many cables.
                          Finally my problem solved after buying this cable http://www.aliexpress.com/item/VENTI...471278947.html
                          this is not advertisment. only info for them who have this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SUNUN View Post
                            Hi dears.

If you remember i had screen scaling problem and i tried all kernels and many cables.
                            Finally my problem solved after buying this cable http://www.aliexpress.com/item/VENTI...471278947.html
                            this is not advertisment. only info for them who have this problem.
                            Thank you for letting us know

Comment

Originally posted by fabeer View Post
                              Hello,is there any possibility of native support of ps3 controller bluetooth in next version?

thx for all uour work,i love my qs3
                              use sixaxis app its that easy! and it works perfectly with this version qs
                              Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
                              HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
                              ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

Need help using cifsmanager on this rom

I am trying to mount a shared folder using cifsmanager but I keep getting "invalid argument" error. My setup is as follows:

share path: smb://10.0.0.9/sharename/
                                mount point: /mnt/cifs/
                                username: guest
                                password:
                                options: none

I can see the cifs folder where it should be, but I doesn't work, I keep getting the error.

Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X