X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO SU BINARY.PLEASE HELP

Hello bob
    after 2 months on your fantastic rom i have since yesterday this problem:
    i cant run (open) superuser apk.it says that the "su binary files is missing so you cant install su apk.you have to install them manualy"
    Can you tell me how to fix it please because i dont want to reinstall the rom and start from the begin.
    Thank you
    Michael

Comment

This should fix it
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

AirPin PRO un authorized notification

After installing finless rom on my Minix NEO X8-H Air pin pro stopped working saying that it is un authorized. Could anybody please fix the issue ?

Comment

Excellent ROM - Help with a couple of issues, please

Thanks for the ROM. I have gotten a new X8-H device, installed the ROM, installed the device ID patch, and installed the XBMC for Finless ROM. Everything boots well, XBMC recognizes the SAMBA network device that has my videos and generates a clean library listing.

I do, however, have some issues that I'm hoping someone can help with:

1. XBMC does not stream videos in my library. Most are SD mp4 at low bit rates. It goes to a blank screen when starting to play the video, but does not continue.

2. Netflix starts off extremely blocky, but clears up after 1-2 minutes of video. Is it starting with a low bit rate because it thinks it is on wireless with the Nexus 10 ID? Is it something else?

3. Apps like Watch ABC start with blocky and never clear up.

4. I am using a Samsung Smart TV with 120Hz. The picture from the device scans off the edges of the TV (i.e. the picture is larger than the TV screen.) I've checked all the settings and it is using 1080p 60 Hz.

Thanks in advance for any help / thoughts.

thx
          mb

Comment

Is there a way to make the status bar always visible? I've installed Nova Launcher but it stills not visible

Comment

Yes, here. The item is hidden behind the output modes in this picture.
              "Hide Statusbar ..."

Comment

R: Finless 1.0 ROM for the Minix X8

Originally posted by mito View Post
                Yes, here. The item is hidden behind the output modes in this picture.
                "Hide Statusbar ..."

No, it doesn't work even if it's disabled

Comment

Copy files or folders to 1TB HDD impossible. HELP!

Hi,

I have a minix neo x8 with a 1TB HDD connected. I try to copy a folder containing the music from a USB stick to the HDD and it's impossible. The USB key and HDD are detected by the minix but it is impossible to paste the folder on the HDD.

Need help. Thanks!

Comment

NTFS?
                    Maybe https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aragon.mounter
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Use ez file explorer to see/set up file privileges

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Some issues

Hello Bob,

first of of all I would like to thank you for the great effort that was put for this fantastic work, you just saved the minix 8-h from getting returned

i just need help regarding a couple of issues after updating to finless 1.0 then applying the cpu patch.

1- I noticed that some apps when downloaded from the play store I get the mobile version not the tablet version, for example the clean master app I see it in a small window on the screen as if I'm using a mobile.

2- Hulu did not work and kept closing every time I open it.

3- bbc iplayer Opens but no videos are played only sound.

4- when opening Antutu benchmark the box freezes

5- When playing any MP4 video the box restarts

am I missing something here to fix this? I made the upgrade using a USB fat32 and it went well.

thanks,
                        Last edited by Megs; 10-10-2014, 09:35.

Comment

Hello everyone. I wrote this app to allow a user to lock the screen rotation in landscape, portrait or auto. The app is very simple, when you click on it, you're faced with these three options. Long press on Landscape if you want the app to run...

"Long press on Landscape if you want the app to run as a background service"

There exist a XBMC plugin which you maybe should test...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                            Hello everyone. I wrote this app to allow a user to lock the screen rotation in landscape, portrait or auto. The app is very simple, when you click on it, you're faced with these three options. Long press on Landscape if you want the app to run...

"Long press on Landscape if you want the app to run as a background service"

There exist a XBMC plugin which you maybe should test...
                            http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:IPlayer
                            Thanks for the tip it came in handy. I re-installed the Rom again but this time by checking the wipe all media and all data option. The result is much more stable. After applying the ID patch the box now have an ID of T-Mobile - US-Samsung NEO-X8-H and it accepts almost most of the apps from the play store.

I have noticed the following though:

- Crackle app does not play any video
                            - Netflix having trouble signing in and always gives a message of a network error although the network is working fine
                            - BBC iPlayer still does not play video only sound.

Thanks again for a great Rom.
                            Last edited by Megs; 10-11-2014, 09:45.

Comment

DD AC3 and DTS on Passthrough

Hello Bob I have a Minix X8-H if i use this ROM and your XBMC will I be able to Passthrough via Optical Cable DD AC3 Audio (Not DD+) to my DD/DTS capable Sony AV Amplifier because with stock ROM no audio came out on the amplifier a message appeared with Dolby Digital 3\2 but no sound came out?

The MKVs I have with DTS 5.1 sound played very well.

Thats very sad because almost all my MKV collection has DD AC3 audio.

I was about to update my X8-H with your ROM but it would be nice to know it would work sorry for my question but I'm a noob on this matter.

Thanks a lot for your work Friend.

Comment

First of all, thanks Finless, Rom installed and almost all is well so far... I have had this same error except my Netflix does not clear up at all, its just unwatchable
                                Originally posted by bretl View Post
                                2. Netflix starts off extremely blocky, but clears up after 1-2 minutes of video. Is it starting with a low bit rate because it thinks it is on wireless with the Nexus 10 ID? Is it something else?
                                Also, the top three button on the Minix A2 airmouse are disabled, what happened here that they work with stock rom and not in this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X