Finless 1.0 ROM for the Minix X8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything working now, the files are downloadable,

finless: are you planning to upload this anytime soon? must i wait before installing this one? or try this?

thanks!

Comment

Is "EX YU TV APP" work on his room,can you tested please?
      Thanks.

Comment

Owning a Minix X8-H I feel I should be able to test minix xbmc in my m8 if I feel the need.

Thanks for all the work Bob

Comment

just finished installing this rom,
          worked perfect!

after installing the finless 1.0 rom using the update app,

i put the cpu fixes files in the sd, deleted the aml file (following the instructions) and installed one of them with the update app again,
          this time recovery appeared, so i selected one of the cpu fixes file, installed then rebooted

everything perfect,
          now i want to test if the DAMN soft boots disappear

thanks bob!

Comment

Re: Finless 1.0 ROM for the Minix X8

Originally posted by anormal View Post
            just finished installing this rom,
            worked perfect!

after installing the finless 1.0 rom using the update app,

i put the cpu fixes files in the sd, deleted the aml file (following the instructions) and installed one of them with the update app again,
            this time recovery appeared, so i selected one of the cpu fixes file, installed then rebooted

everything perfect,
            now i want to test if the DAMN soft boots disappear

thanks bob!
            I'm assuming those reboots are a thing of the past now that you've installed 1.0?

☆sent from a tweaked(rom) & murdered(theme) sm-n900t w/tapatalk☆

Comment

[QUOTE=cuezaireekaa;212898]I'm assuming those reboots are a thing of the past now that you've installed 1.0?

definitively YES, i watched today marvellous Makoto Shinkai - Kotonoha no Niwa (The Garden of Words) and then World War Z, with no softboots, i've used MX Player

now i'll test with xbmc with another pair of movies... maybe this softboots are related to cpu fixes? (as i've read that beta 7 with cpu fixes also works)

thanks bob and you for support!

edit: confirmed, this worked for me, i didn't have any more softboots, played many hours with xbmc, working perfect.
              Last edited by anormal; 08-10-2014, 23:46.

Comment

buik.prop

Hi,

The buil.prop modify nexus10 dosen't work on my minix.
                For the ''Mycanal '' app it tell me dosent support T-mobile nexus 10.
                Do you have a buil.prop modif with european nexus 10 or other ?
                I think i need a french buil.prop because the app is from france.
                Thank's
                Last edited by skyzo2000; 08-07-2014, 22:08.

Comment

Ho to spoof a device listed on this website :http://communaute-espaceclient.canal...tibles-mycanal
                  I need spoof my minix to use mycanal app.
                  the nexus 10 spoof on your rom and tweaker dosen't work.
                  Can you help me, it's very important.

Comment

Originally posted by skyzo2000 View Post
                    Ho to spoof a device listed on this website :http://communaute-espaceclient.canal...tibles-mycanal
                    I need spoof my minix to use mycanal app.
                    the nexus 10 spoof on your rom and tweaker dosen't work.
                    Can you help me, it's very important.
                    1. every request is very important
                    2. maybe, because not so much people are able to read France, it's better to wrote which build.prop entry has to set with which value
                    3. you find your build.prop at '/system' . You can find it e.g. with
                    [ES File Explorer] -> [Local] -> [/ Device]
                    => copy it to SD or USB; at PC make a copy e.g. build.prop.org (so you have the original) and edit the build.prop with e.g. notepad++
                    Maybe (I think so) you have to use
                    [ES File Explorer] -> [Tools] -> [Root Explorer] = ON
                    to copy it back to '/system'...
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

information

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                      1. every request is very important
                      2. maybe, because not so much people are able to read France, it's better to wrote which build.prop entry has to set with which value
                      3. you find your build.prop at '/system' . You can find it e.g. with
                      [ES File Explorer] -> [Local] -> [/ Device]
                      => copy it to SD or USB; at PC make a copy e.g. build.prop.org (so you have the original) and edit the build.prop with e.g. notepad++
                      Maybe (I think so) you have to use
                      [ES File Explorer] -> [Tools] -> [Root Explorer] = ON
                      to copy it back to '/system'...
                      Thank's man ,
                      How can i spoof my minix x8 to Nexus 7 EU version or another device compatible ?
                      Where can i find build.prop N7 ?
                      Or can i edit the build.prop and just replace minix by Nexus 7 ?
                      I m lost ....

Comment

Maybe
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                          Thank's,
                          i will try tonight.

Comment

Help Pls

Newbie here. I had sound on my x8-h and xbmc working. I installed finless 1.0 and now no audio on any app, xbmc, browser, etc. I am likely missing some audio tweak, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by freed1b View Post
                              Newbie here. I had sound on my x8-h and xbmc working. I installed finless 1.0 and now no audio on any app, xbmc, browser, etc. I am likely missing some audio tweak, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
                              I had sound randomly stop working once. A reboot fixed it for me.

Comment

please, could someone verify that latest retroarch (1.0.2) forces close after loading a rom?

i configure controls, idroid:con, and rom path, then click load content (detect core), choose a rom,
                                loading ... and then exits to home...

i am using plain configuration, read retroarch forums but not found anything similar

could anyone test with this rom and report here? thanks

edit: tested with lasted GIT compiled version from emucr and keeps getting only a blank screen
                                Last edited by anormal; 08-15-2014, 21:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X