No announcement yet.

Pipo RK3288 Tablets: Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but I have done a ROM for the P7...not much traffic for it, though.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Can somebody please enlighten us with P4r firmware? Is it for the P4 too?
      M8pro
      M9pro (current tab)

Comment

I have pipo with rk3288 somewhere, linux would be great, or I can test your ROMs if needed.

Comment

Just put Oma's Marshmallow ROM on my P9. After updating the kernel for fixing battery life, I'm super thrilled! It is my dream ROM. I really like it. Ran RR1.6 forever... Never updated because my only issue was the wifi wakeup from deep sleep. Now it still drops off after deep sleep, but it works to just turn wifi on/off again.

I learned about his rom in the PIPO Current ROM's forum here, and I posted a reply with links for people's benefit.

Always loved my P9... now more than ever!

Comment

Hello Team, I had flashed the FreaktabROM v1.0.1 ROM on my PIPO M6Max , I was using it properly but I noticed that my computer windows XP can no longer connect to the device after I flashed the ROM,I could however use the OTG function to connect other andriod phones to the Tab. I could also charge my Doogee X5 and Samsung S5 device using the tab via the OTG function.But after a few months, I could not longer use it to charge the devices and I cant even transfer files from the device to the Tab or from Tab to the device as the Tab no longer recognizes the Devices.Please what can I do to solve this problem?
            I had used the OTG on my Samsung S5 and it could recognize the Doogee Device, in fact i had to buy a new OTG device as I felt maybe my initial OTG cable was faulty
            because of this inability of my Tab to recognize any of the device and it doesn't recognize the Windows XP as well when I connect the tab to it using the OTG function as I felt maybe my initial OTG cable was faulty.

Kindly help me out please, as without this OTG function working properly the effectiveness of the Tab will be greatly reduced.

Comment

Working...
            X