Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's firmware of 20 June 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    I think you will like it. It's 50% faster than the 3188 with better battery life and good 3G (it matches any of my phones). The current V 1.8 firmware is pretty good, once we get chrome running it will pretty much be my perfect tablet. I'm hoping for something similar but in an 8 inch format.
    strong wireless (3G, Wifi and so on) is the most important thing for a portable device in conjunction with general stability.

50% faster is a big jump ahead for me, taking into account that I sold my m6pro at the SAME price I bought the Cube!!!!
    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
      I think you will like it. It's 50% faster than the 3188 with better battery life and good 3G (it matches any of my phones). The current V 1.8 firmware is pretty good, once we get chrome running it will pretty much be my perfect tablet. I'm hoping for something similar but in an 8 inch format.
      I noticed Xiaomi Mipad looks pretty good, but the lack of 3G is a deal breaker for me.

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's firmware of 20 June 2014

then take a look at ifive mini 3GS. Own myself an ifive x2, it's real good...

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
          Fantastic!
          I ordered my cube.
          I can't wait!!!
          If your experience is like mine, you may have to wait. The seller claimed to have stock and promised to despatch within 2 days. That was three weeks ago. They still haven't sent it.

Comment

Originally posted by hairydog View Post
            If your experience is like mine, you may have to wait. The seller claimed to have stock and promised to despatch within 2 days. That was three weeks ago. They still haven't sent it.
            that sounds familiar!

I paid for mine on 29 June (again, they promised they had stock). There was a DHL tracking number issued last Tuesday, then a second one issued on Thursday. DHL shows it should be delivered today.

I went for the 32GB Black model, with a magnetic case.

Comment

It should be already on route!
              I paid 161.34€ for the 16Gb white.

I still cannot see the tracking number, but the seller says it is normal because it goes through Nederland, so I will see tracking as soon as it will arrive there.
              if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
              https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

My expierence is different: order placed Saturday evening (German time), received DHL tracking ID on Monday and put my hands on it a week after. Guess the different shops have different behaviour and by chance I pick the right one... Or at right time 😁

Comment

Originally posted by gschwind View Post
                  My expierence is different: order placed Saturday evening (German time), received DHL tracking ID on Monday and put my hands on it a week after. Guess the different shops have different behaviour and by chance I pick the right one... Or at right time 
                  Where did you buy it that you got it that quickly? I'm looking for one for my son and would prefer not to wait for 3 to 4 weeks.

Comment

I ordered mine from Bangood.com on Thursday and it has departed the FLYTEXPRESS sorting center today(19th), In my experience , having bought 2 other tablets from this Chinese vendor, that normally menas it will be here in the UK in my hands the following Thursday. Really are a good seller, reliable, and give an excellent price. The only downside perhaps is they dont send it in the original box, its in a orange light weight polystyrene box with all the excessories, but tbh in not too bothered about that, As long as I get a new fully working tablet.

Comment

They still haven't sent it.
                      Update: I'm told it has now been despatched and I have a tracking ID, but that won't work until it reaches the Netherlands.

So I guess that stocks are not as low as they were!

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's firmware of 20 June 2014

Originally posted by Moses2000 View Post
                        that sounds familiar!

I paid for mine on 29 June (again, they promised they had stock). There was a DHL tracking number issued last Tuesday, then a second one issued on Thursday. DHL shows it should be delivered today.

I went for the 32GB Black model, with a magnetic case.
                        Ordered at cube-tablet.com, paypal transaction happened June 26, tablet arrived July 02...Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405796852728.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	434177
                        Originally posted by Relles View Post
                        I ordered mine from Bangood.com on Thursday and it has departed the FLYTEXPRESS sorting center today(19th), In my experience , having bought 2 other tablets from this Chinese vendor, that normally menas it will be here in the UK in my hands the following Thursday. Really are a good seller, reliable, and give an excellent price. The only downside perhaps is they dont send it in the original box, its in a orange light weight polystyrene box with all the excessories, but tbh in not too bothered about that, As long as I get a new fully working tablet.
                        Originally posted by stuarts View Post
                        Where did you buy it that you got it that quickly? I'm looking for one for my son and would prefer not to wait for 3 to 4 weeks.

Comment

The shipping method is just free standard air mail from China with tracking but you still get it in about a week, and Ive found that using DHL increases the risk of getting customs charges, Its not worth paying the extra for DHL I dont think, as it only is 1 or 2 days difference and you might get a nasty customs charge, it has happened to me before.

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's firmware of 20 June 2014

Originally posted by Relles View Post
                            The shipping method is just free standard air mail from China with tracking but you still get it in about a week, and Ive found that using DHL increases the risk of getting customs charges, Its not worth paying the extra for DHL I dont think, as it only is 1 or 2 days difference and you might get a nasty customs charge, it has happened to me before.
                            I also noticed China post with tracking is pretty fast. It took about a week to New Zealand.

Comment

For me DHL is better, almost all postal deliveries go to customs... There just needs to be a correct size value (not 1-10$) in documents.

Mine was shipped today, from Belgium, so no worries with customs
                              I just know it's going to take time, I hate to wait

Comment

Root Perks

Has anyone tried to fast charge this with root privlages? i've already ordered mine, despite the fake benchmarks, and i have a feeling i'll be really happy with it, but i'm a couch-surfing student, and am somewhat leery of the 7 hour charge time

Comment

Working...
                                X