No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's firmware of 20 June 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cube tablet cannot "see" micro sdcard.  Can I do something? 

Comment

Somebody please help me. I am currently on lepi 2.0.9 but I want to go back to my stock rom 2.0 may 2015. I want to retain the 6gb partition on stock rom. I duly did back up before flashing but I dont know how to restore my stock backup. Please help

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
        Please notice I've released an updated ROM based on cubes V1.8 firmware

Here's a lightly reworked ROM based on Cube's U65GT firmware of 20 June 2014. Updated to include instructions, missing drivers, flash tool etc.

ROM Download

If you have already downloaded the ROM without the instructions, drivers and flash tool then see post 7 for the missing files and download.

So what do you get
        • English
        • Root
        • Removal of Chinese apps
        • init.d support with busybox integration
        • Option of CWM recovery built with rua1's MTK Droid Root Tool
        • auto install feature:- if you create an autoinstall folder on your sdcard containing any default apks they will install on first boot. I tend to be sparing in this just loading my preferred file browser, terminal emulator and titanium backup.
        I'm pretty impressed with the stock ROM, though I do have a few things on my to do list. I'd like to adjust the space allocated to apps and sdcard as I feel 2Gb for apps to be low.

I've included instructions within the download for flashing both the full ROM (required if you are changing from Cube's earlier firmware) or flashing just boot and system (ANDROID). Also included are both stock and CWM recovery.

Hope this of some use.

Brian

PS Lepi pointed out to me that its easy to boot into recovery as follows. First power off the U65GT, it vibrates when shut down completes. Press and hold power for about a second then press and hold vol+ until a menu displays (its small in white). Scroll through the menu options with vol+ and select with vol-

CWM zip fix for read only external sd card. Download and put onto the sdcard (internal or external), reboot to recovery and update. Corrected and tested 29 June 2014.

[ATTACH]6858[/ATTACH]

In this post Lepi has uploaded a TWRP Recovery

I've hosted this on our ftp server, it can be downloaded from
        http://www.freak-tab.de/900superspor...LEPI_white.img

http://www.freak-tab.de/900superspor...LEPI_black.img

These are Lepi's updates of 3 July 2014 see post 57

A BIG THANKS to everyone involved with this custom ROM. My Talk 9X crapped out in the middle of an update and you saved its life. A million thanks to you and to everyone involved!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X