Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just installed this on my son's MX2 and it stays on constant loop between SMART TV and GOOGLE CIRCLES logo's.
    Any information on this.
    Thank you

UPDATE:- Confirmed power issue.
    I was using power plug to power it, then connected the usb power cable to the tv and all running fine.
    Now to test it.
    Best wishes

Also how do i install cwm in order to root as this is really getting better of me.
    I know how to do cwm etc on phones and tablets, but not able to suss it out on the imito.
    Is their a clear tut on how please.
    Thank you kindly
    Last edited by Wingchundub; 08-05-2014, 12:56.

Comment

Originally posted by One View Post
      Thanks Shomari, all working, looks like a great rom, quite clean overall, but it has various of little apps that I would like to get rid of. Any tool on windows 7 that could extract the rom nicely in a folder, delete all those apk not needed and repack all again in one img? I really do not like certain apps flagged as system app while they are clear unnecessary. I'm a fan of barebone systems, minimal services running and tools like nlite for windows setups, anything like this for android?
      You can get copy of ROOT EXPLORER and this will give you access to those apk's etc you wish to either remove permissions or completely remove.

Comment

mk809II

there any update of this room? install in my mk809II with mediatek and has many system reboots and stuck ...
        there is a solution, I'm not advanced standard user

Comment

Did anybody try to pair the stick with android mobile by Bluetooth?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

yes.. it works... however bluetooth connection is not stable.. it reconnects often

Comment

also it doesnt connects with my ipega gamepad... rikomagic rom used to connect well.. this rom detects my gamepad but somehow fails to establish connection

Comment

I can't pair with my SGS3 ...they discovered...agreed with security code but no connection (no error ia shown)
                My SGS3 ia running CM11

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
                  Developer options are hidden by default.

Go to settings>about device, and tap the field that shows build number 7 times to enable developer options.
                  Well i got the dev options and turned usb debug On but the pc still wont recognize it as something is connected

btw i wrote you a pm

Comment

Re: Kit Kat 4.4.2 RK3066 (Fully Working)

Originally posted by geryllaz View Post
                    Well i got the dev options and turned usb debug On but the pc still wont recognize it as something is connected

btw i wrote you a pm
                    You should go to "USB" option In settings (not in dev options) and activate the "connect to pc" option....

Comment

any questions..
                      netflix ok?
                      gameloft fix?
                      rooted?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by geryllaz View Post

btw i wrote you a pm
                        I have an MX1 that has 2 micro USB sockets, the one on the end is for power and the one on the side is for OTG or data. The one on the side has power and will also power the device. You have to use the OTG USB socket.

BTW there is a full sizes USB socket on the end of the MX1 that can be apparently used for both power and data. I will have to try it to see if it acts as the OTG socket. If it does it will be a bonus as the micro OTG USB socket is a bit flimsy.

I have a powered USB hub connected to the standard USB socket and the hub has a USB to Ethernet connector, a USB HD and the USB receiver for my Flymouse keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by renansantos View Post
                          any questions..
                          netflix ok?
                          gameloft fix?
                          rooted?

thanks
                          Netflix is non HD but plays fine.
                          Gameloft haven't tried anything yet.
                          you bet and super easy to boot. Info in several posts in this thread. Pages one through five.

Comment

Anyone now if there is a KITKAT 4.4 with the AP6210 working on a 3066 device ?
                            I think that already seen but now i cant find it.

Comment

Good morning,
                              Is their any help here on this thread?
                              I have spent a day reading etc and during that, no replies to my messages.
                              It is not has thou i am doing nothing but tons of information is now confusing me.
                              I downloaded cwm for MX1/2 and trying to boot into recovery by keeping reset button pressed then connecting power to imito.
                              The green android icon shows and then reboots again going into a loop of SMART TV & Green Android Icon.
                              How can i get cwm loaded in order to install a custom cwm.
                              Thank you

Comment

first root using kingoroot app.. then use arctools to get cwm... shomari has already explained everything in this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X