Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kit Kat 4.4.2 RK3066 (Fully Working)

Originally posted by himmon View Post
    Havent opened mine to check although just checked PSU 5v 2000mA?? Possibly the issue?
    Interestingly never had issues with it crashing etc.
    ...probably just needs tweaked. Mine starts off at about 9500 on this ROM; through tweaks and overclocking it is at 15000-15200 with tangible improvements throughout.

Comment

Don't bother downloading the 'new' UGOOS ROM(s). They are for RK3188 variants, not RK3066. Kernel will not power device.
      Last edited by Shomari; 07-08-2014, 10:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
        Don't bother downloading the 'new' UGOOS ROM(s). The MTK variant is identical to the one in this thread. No changes to kernel, I expect system to be the same as well. I'll edit this post with results after I diff the files.

**WAIT** might have got my directories crossed.
        Do you use Sergio Poverony RK3xxx Firmware Tools to unpack?
        Cant seem to extract the img. I'll check for a later version.

Comment

Originally posted by himmon View Post
          Do you use Sergio Poverony RK3xxx Firmware Tools to unpack?
          Cant seem to extract the img. I'll check for a later version.
          It's a no go. Those are for RK3188 devices such as MK809III

Comment

It's a no go. Those are for RK3188 devices such as MK809III

Yeah just noticed, double checking filename again saw the mk809iii and not mk809ii, updated previous post

Comment

Minor fixes on imito mx2

Originally posted by dfgas View Post
              I can confirm this rom is fully functional on iMito MX2 at 720p Even Wifi-Direct and Cheapcast

How did you manage to get bluetooth working on your device?

I think you have same model as me (iMito MX2) but on mine BT is not working. Location is not working either and Build.prop is with chinese letters.

Should I flash 1080p kernel?

What did you do? Any help will be welcome. Thanks

Comment

The kernel is already 1080p; it uses overlay which can be disabled in the build prop. That and how to enable location settings is all covered in this thread. Refer to the first post for all the relevant links (or read the thread straight out)

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Something must be different/off about your chipset. I was hopeful too because others had solved similar issues with this ROM by beefing up the power supply.
                  I wonder if the incompatibility exists between my TV and the stock 1080p kernel. Can you modify it for 720p support? My TV is quite old.
                  😃

Sent from my SPH-L720

Comment

Originally posted by optimummind View Post
                    I wonder if the incompatibility exists between my TV and the stock 1080p kernel. Can you modify it for 720p support? My TV is quite old.
                    😃

Sent from my SPH-L720
                    I would if I could - but I can't. That's actually a good point, and you might be on to something. I had the exact same problem way back when I flashed a RIkomagic ROM. Crazy black distortion and flickering and no wifi, although it was for my chipset.

...and it was on one TV, not others. 1080p kernel was the case back then, as well.

Comment

Checked

The kernel is already 1080p; it uses overlay which can be disabled in the build prop. That and how to enable location settings is all covered in this thread. Refer to the first post for all the relevant links (or read the thread straight out)

I've read and done all the procedures mentioned in the thread. That's why I posted my question. As I said I cannot do anything in my build prop cause is in chinese.

I installed this with rockchip batchtool:

Factory download link ↓:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3wj19r02k...4.4_140617.rar

Then rooted my device, and after that placed the fused location apk and bluetooth files inside their respective folders. What else can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by gekubo View Post
                        I've read and done all the procedures mentioned in the thread. That's why I posted my question. As I said I cannot do anything in my build prop cause is in chinese.

I installed this with rockchip batchtool:

Factory download link ↓:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3wj19r02k...4.4_140617.rar

Then rooted my device, and after that placed the fused location apk and bluetooth files inside their respective folders. What else can I do?
                        I don't know how your build prop is in chinese; it's in english in the ROM. It's also not necessary to swap the bluetooth files, that's why your bluetooth is not functioning.

I'm sorry you misunderstood the thread but you should read the first post once again and backtrack the procedure carefully before proceeding again. Best of luck and sorry if things weren't/aren't as clear as they should be.

Comment

help me!!!

pls, xbmc 13.1 doesn't passthrouth DTS via HDMI in Imito mx1 RK3066. How i can passthrouth dts same MX player in xbmc?

Comment

I had a lot of trouble turning on Location even following #130 but I finally worked out how.

After copying FusedLocation.apk to /system/app, changing the permissions and rebooting as per post #130, go into Settings -> Location

If it is greyed out, click and hold down on the upper right corner of the screen around near where the time is displayed and a white line will display around 1/3 of a screen width. (I used a wireless mouse)

While still holding down move over the white line and drag it down.

A box will form with 6 panels, panel 6 is Locations and will be greyed out.

Release the mouse and click and hold down on the Location box for several seconds and the logo will change to bright indicating that Location in now on.

When the button is released you will find that Location is now on

Comment

Ok

I don't know how your build prop is in chinese; it's in english in the ROM. It's also not necessary to swap the bluetooth files, that's why your bluetooth is not functioning.

I'm sorry you misunderstood the thread but you should read the first post once again and backtrack the procedure carefully before proceeding again. Best of luck and sorry if things weren't/aren't as clear as they should be.

Ok, thanks! I will give another try when I'll get some free time. Thanks for posting this rom, it is working perfectly and I don't really care about BT cause I don't use it really use often (wifi direct it's doing its job) and about location, I'm not used to move my TV

Thank up!

Comment

Ok, thanks! I will give another try when I'll get some free time. Thanks for posting this rom, it is working perfectly and I don't really care about BT cause I don't use it really use often (wifi direct it's doing its job) and about location, I'm not used to move my TV

Thank up!
                                ..ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X