Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by jiggaman View Post
    I flashed the rom and all the fixes (increased the app partition too).... but when I enter the recovery i got this:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9559[/ATTACH]
    and i'm unable to flash other recovery (twrp), it said installation aborted.I flashed again the same recovery with flash tools, it succeed but it doesn't change anything.
    The tablet works fine but i have to figure it out, please help.
    thanks
    I would try to reflash the whole ROM, using "download & format" option from flash tool

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

Comment

do not do that!
      if you set "downolad + format" option YOU MAY LOSE YOUR IMEI!!!
      It is better to use "download only".
      if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

He should backup imei/nvram first

Comment

Hi!
          I had flashed U65GT_V1.8_20140903. in 95 % was "error brom error s_ft_download_fail (4008)"
          after some experments SP flash tool stops on 0% with the same error "brom error s_ft_download_fail (4008)"
          I think now problem is with battery. befor flashing tablet was charging good but now its problem.
          may be i had flashed or ersed samthing wrong and its broke charging.
          is way to charge batery in other way or repair broken stuff?
          Maybe i need manualy charge batery and then flash rom?
          sorry for may english

p.s. in recowery mode when tablet conect to laptop in devices and printers i see device "full" (2 disk drives) but can not open

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
            do not do that!
            I backuped imei, but when i flash again the rom from flash tools than should I flash the fixes too(6 gig app partition, light 4%....)?

Comment

do not do that!
              I already backuped my imei; but when i flash again the rom from flash tools, should I flash the fixes too(6 gig app partition, light 4%....)?

Comment

Which version do I have at present?

I'm happy with the setup I have now, but I'm not entirely sure what it is!

Can anyone tell me if this indicates which firmware I have?

Model number
                U65GT

Android version

Baseband version
                MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V39.P1.2014/06/18 16:45

Kernel version
                zmchivin2@civin-All-Series #1
                Tue Sep 2 13:42:24 CST 2014

Build number
                0502L012_EP79-U65GTB1BMXXTDC_V1.8_20140902

Comment

Originally posted by jiggaman View Post
                  I already backuped my imei; but when i flash again the rom from flash tools, should I flash the fixes too(6 gig app partition, light 4%....)?
                  yes, you need to flash all the fixes again

Comment

Originally posted by hairydog View Post
                    I'm happy with the setup I have now, but I'm not entirely sure what it is!

Can anyone tell me if this indicates which firmware I have?

Build number
                    0502L012_EP79-U65GTB1BMXXTDC_V1.8_20140902
                    FW 1.8 / September 2014

Comment

I just received my cube talk9x u65gt (16GB, v2.0_20141111).

I have some questions:

1) Will it be ok to flash supersport's rom, even if it is based on 1.8 firmware?

2) The latest supersport's rom is the one at the #1 post of this thread or there is an updated link somewhere else ?

3) Is there any way to make a full backup of my tablet (including stock recovery) before I try to flash a custom rom? I would prefer a full backup without rooting the tablet, so I can bring it back to factory status if I need to.

thanx in advance
                      Last edited by gdp77; 01-03-2015, 13:28.

Comment

Originally posted by gdp77 View Post
                        I just received my cube talk9x u65gt (16GB, v2.0_20141111).

I have some questions:

1) Will it be ok to flash supersport's rom, even if it is based on 1.8 firmware?

2) The latest supersport's rom is the one at the #1 post of this thread or there is an updated link somewhere else ?

3) Is there any way to make a full backup of my tablet (including stock recovery) before I try to flash a custom rom? I would prefer a full backup without rooting the tablet, so I can bring it back to factory status if I need to.

thanx in advance
                        Answer to 1 is yes, it is okay.
                        Answer to 2 is yes, at the first post.
                        Answer to 3 would be to just download the stock ROM. That would be your best bet.
                        Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Freewaymad View Post
                          Answer to 1 is yes, it is okay.
                          Answer to 2 is yes, at the first post.
                          Answer to 3 would be to just download the stock ROM. That would be your best bet.
                          Hope this helps.
                          thank you.

Would you be so kind to provide me a link for firmware v2.0_20141111?

Also does anyone know if I can keep the stock rom and only flash with SP flash tool ebr1 and ebr2 from supersport's rom in order to increase my app storage?

Comment

here is stock V.2.0:
                            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

and yes, on stock rom you can install EBR1 & 2 to increase app space, but you need to take a backup of pictures (you will lose them)

Comment

here is stock V.2.0:
                              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

and yes, on stock rom you can install EBR1 & 2 to increase app space, but you need to take a backup of pictures (you will lose them)
                              thank you!

My stock rom is v2.0_20141111, not 1.8

Can I still flash ebr files from supersport's rom (based on 1.8)? Do I need to root?

Comment

Yes, I did exactly the same, and you don't need to be root for that

Comment

Working...
                                X