• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dta is the best 2nd choice would be free downliadmanager

Comment

Will post new ROM this week.
      Don't know what happened to v1.5 ROM?
      Hopefully most users bugs will be fixed.

Comment

what you think of openelec mo ?..... can we get it on the 3288 ?

along these lines mo ?.... http://www.husham.com/?p=12534&utm_s...medium=twitter
        Last edited by m1pnk; 05-21-2015, 09:30.

Comment

Openelec is best i know, I have already installet it on my minix box, the box it's my favourite now

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
            what you think of openelec mo ?..... can we get it on the 3288 ?

along these lines mo ?.... http://www.husham.com/?p=12534&utm_s...medium=twitter
            When user MAC_L1 on freaktab release a working solution for video playback for Kodi on Linux then Openelec might be possible(he already has it working for himself).
            ARM has so far not delivered any X11 GPU driver for RK3288 Linux.
            AMLogic devices run older Mali 450 which ARM released X11 drivers for, so that's why Openelec can work on those devices.

Lollipop will be released in around 3 weeks, mid June for HPH devices if everything runs smooth and goes to plan.
            Rockchip already released Lollipop this week to manufacturers.

Windows 10 is also being worked on and finished.
            Then you can also run Kodi or let it autostart on boot.
            There are lots of possibilities.

Comment

Windows 10 with the hph box will be the killer, then it will my favourite box

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
                Windows 10 with the hph box will be the killer, then it will my favourite box
                From Rockchip
                "Thank you for your interesting on our win10 project : )
                Yes, we are porting win10 to RK3288. On June we will release first version sdk as planned."

With Windows 10 I think Linux or other things can wait a bit as it will put new life into RK3288 devices.
                It will be very interesting to see how Win 10 works on ARM devices and the speed of the hardware, how it compares to similar Intel Win 10 devices.
                Will also be interesting to find out how licensing will work. Maybe everyone will have to buy their own license $10-20, but that is not a big deal.

From Nagrace
                "After confirmed, Rockchip will release the SDK of Lollipop this week,
                We will release it around middle of Jun if everything goes well"

Rockchip is also working on ChromeOS and FFMEG VPU drivers for Linux but there is no time frame and still being worked on.

So if you plan on buying an Intel dual-boot device, there is no need and you will have a better media player and mini pc if you keep your RK3288 device.

My new ROM will maybe be the last KitKat ROM for HPH but I will improve it and fix bugs further.
                Then I will make Lollipop ROM's.

Comment

so its all happening in the next few weeks..... cool
                  with the speed of openlec and the power of the 3288 it should be all we need ?

Comment

Working...
                  X