No announcement yet.

HPH RK3288 ROM v1.2 by mo123 (20141117)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the Comcast XFINITY TV Go App work?
    Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta. Wasser Lollipop Beta 5 (very stable). Video Out: 60" 1080p LG Plasma TV-HDMI 1.3. Audio Out: Default (stable). Remote In: TaoTronics TT-MK005 Air keyboard/mouse (keys repeating). Apps: Kodi (stable), Plex (stable), WatchESPN (Stable), Amazon (Stable).

Comment

Originally posted by Luxilon View Post
      Does the Comcast XFINITY TV Go App work?
      Don't know
      Have you tried fakewifi module in Xposed Framework if using ethernet?
      If using wifi, I don't have a solution.

Comment

@mo123, is there a non dual boot v1.3 forthcoming? I prefer not to use up precious NAND space with Linux for now.

Thanks!
        -SB
        ---------------------------------------
        Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
        Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
        Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
        RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
        ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Originally posted by sawbones999 View Post
          @mo123, is there a non dual boot v1.3 forthcoming? I prefer not to use up precious NAND space with Linux for now.

Thanks!
          -SB
          You will be able to just load the Android config file for the flash tool and it won't use the linux partition and all the space will be available for the Android userdata partition.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            You will be able to just load the Android config file for the flash tool and it won't use the linux partition and all the space will be available for the Android userdata partition.
            Thanks!
            ---------------------------------------
            Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
            Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
            Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
            RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
            ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Having a bit of an issue. Brought the box on holiday with me and it worked for about 20mins and shut off. Now it won't turn back on. Anyone else have this issue. As I'm on holiday I haven't tried much apart from pushing the reset button. Thanks

Comment

New ROM is out.

Comment

Where?

Comment

Originally posted by fmoreira66 View Post
                    Where?
                    Please see new thread

Comment

Yes, 4k@60Hz
                      You will need to use a compatible HDMI v2.0 cable and use a compatible 4K TV.
                      Unfortunately not all TV's display all the resolutions.
                      The HDMI-IN port only works at 1080p@30Hz.
                      Its actually no, this is NOT possible

Comment

Originally posted by Steveboroughs View Post
                        Its actually no, this is NOT possible
                        Some people say it's not possible.
                        Strange that HDMI-In can limit it.

Comment

Some people say it's not possible.
                          Strange that HDMI-In can limit it.
                          Ugoos actually just changed the spec on their site to show HDMI out 1.4 now since that is the operating mode with HDMI-In implemented. Returning my UT3 as soon as I get a Tronsmart R28 Telos, the only device I have found with 4GB/32GB and TRUE HDMI 2.0 (4K@60Hz)

Comment

Ugoos actually just changed the spec on their site to show HDMI out 1.4 now since that is the operating mode with HDMI-In implemented. Returning my UT3 as soon as I get a Tronsmart R28 Telos, the only device I have found with 4GB/32GB and TRUE HDMI 2.0 (4K@60Hz)
                            UM3 still advertise with HDMI 2.0 only 8Gb
                            Last edited by Sarco; 12-22-2014, 17:35. Reason: Only 8Gb
                            T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarco View Post
                              UM3 still advertise with HDMI 2.0 only 8Gb
                              Correct, since it does not have HDMI-In, it functions at HDMI 2.0 levels

Comment

Where do you find 'Tronsmart R28 Telos'?
                                I only find it at alibaba with min order 10 pieces at one suspect dealer...
                                Also suspect because as I know the 4/32GB version by Netxeon isn't available (unfortunately)...
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
                                X