Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think once you get the hang of it you're probably going to smack yourself in the head and say, " I can't believe I've been doing all though days of extra work."

Comment

Originally posted by fullygeneric001 View Post
      I think once you get the hang of it you're probably going to smack yourself in the head and say, " I can't believe I've been doing all though days of extra work."

yeah, your probably right . thanks for the links to the tutorials . thats really cool . so i take you have photoshop also ? if so which one ? i've got cs5 .
      freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
        yeah, your probably right . thanks for the links to the tutorials . thats really cool . so i take you have photoshop also ? if so which one ? i've got cs5 .
        Borrowing a copy of CS6. Far too expensive to buy unless you are a developer, editor or get it second hand.

Business owners like my dad get to write this stuff off for web dev and whatnot. Though I haven't been allowed to update his 80's looking roofing site in years, except for the occasional bit of text for project additions. It's hurting for a revamp.

Comment

so your doing custom boot animations maybe this will sound crazy but can you do a kingdomhearts one lol

Comment

Originally posted by XRayneShadowX View Post
            so your doing custom boot animations maybe this will sound crazy but can you do a kingdomhearts one lol

let me know what that is and what device you want it for sure , that can be done .

ok i looked i see anime when i type that in on google . correct?

Comment

Didnt read all 245 posts (just read all 1000+ in the 1.7 thread), but, how about simply using Finless Bobs avatar as the logo? Looks awesome and gives him the credit..

Comment

yep kingdomhearts is a game made by square enix and it would be for the mk808

Comment

The boot screen on the Finless 1.7 rom was a bit too bright and blinky for me. I usually turn on my UG802 and Imito MX2 late at night and the only thing overly bright on them is the boot screen. It felt a little like I was at a Disco. I figured I might as well put my inartistic geeky self to work on something simple that I didn't have to be overly embarrassed to mention that I made when it popped up on the screen in front of friends.

The end result came out better than expected but not as exciting as I would have hoped.

I like this.. simple, clean..

Comment

Originally posted by Midniteoyl View Post
                    I like this.. simple, clean..
                    Thx, I just wish it was as simple for 'me' to make, as it looked

Comment

The boot screen on the Finless 1.7 rom was a bit too bright and blinky for me. I usually turn on my UG802 and Imito MX2 late at night and the only thing overly bright on them is the boot screen. It felt a little like I was at a Disco. I figured I might as well put my inartistic geeky self to work on something simple that I didn't have to be overly embarrassed to mention that I made when it popped up on the screen in front of friends.

The end result came out better than expected but not as exciting as I would have hoped.

fullygeneric001, this animation looks really good. It would be great if you shared the zip file.
                      1080p is perfect for me, but if you made a 720p version this would be nice to have in case I switch the resolution.
                      Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by elmulti View Post
                        fullygeneric001, this animation looks really good. It would be great if you shared the zip file.
                        1080p is perfect for me, but if you made a 720p version this would be nice to have in case I switch the resolution.
                        Keep up the good work!
                        Could do. Don't have time this second and I'm not sure when I could get a 720P version up. Currently I've been harassing Tattman to start up a dedicated Boot Ani. thread, so maybe if people harass him as I have, I can just post it to that.

Comment

Could do. Don't have time this second and I'm not sure when I could get a 720P version up. Currently I've been harassing Tattman to start up a dedicated Boot Ani. thread, so maybe if people harass him as I have, I can just post it to that.

very cute FG, i get the picture .

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                            very cute FG, i get the picture .

Whaaaat?

Comment

Here is the 1080p download of my boot ani for those who are interested.

PS. This does not replace the initial boot logo.

Comment

Thanks fullygeneric001, it works and looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X