This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drmcatchr View Post
    Hi, I'm getting a Minix Neo X7 soon and would like to customize it's Boot splash, Boot animation and Boot sound. I have already designed the required files ie splash screen, sound and boot animation in HD 1080p. Can someone convert these to be used on Finless ROM for Minix? I have credited Bob in my design, is there anything else i need to do?

This is the splash screen

And the Boot animation

The last 5 seconds should loop, to show it's loading.

Help guys?

send me a link to the files and we will see .
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Hi, I'm getting a Minix Neo X7 soon and would like to customize it's Boot splash, Boot animation and Boot sound. I have already designed the required files ie splash screen, sound and boot animation in HD 1080p. Can someone convert these to be used on Finless ROM for Minix? I have credited Bob in my design, is there anything else i need to do?

And the Boot animation

Help guys?
      Looks so cool! Can we make it for Tronsmart MK908 also?
      www.sacvideolari.com www.babatorik.com

Comment

And the Boot animation

Help guys?
        After a lot of trial and error (noob) i managed to make a boot animation out of your gif drmcatchr but i am rooted i don't know a way to change it without beeing rooted sorry
        here it is

Credits goes to drmcatchr for making the artwork thank you!
        Here's how it looks like

Download Link
        http://www.mediafire.com/?12ld108gc9354a7 1280*720

You can install it only as bootanimation dont rename it and put it to system/media folder (didn't test it that way make a back up of your original bootanimation first just to be safe)
        or as i did install Boot Animations ★ root from playstore and and then put bootanimation that i made to Boot Animations local through a file manager of your choise i did it with root explorer.
        P.S. drmcatchr can you please make another one like that for Neo G4?
        One with green and one in blue?

Thanks In Advance!

EDIT Redirected here
        Last edited by aeolous; 11-03-2013, 09:52.

Comment

Back in the days I used to dabble with bootanimations.
          Here are some of my first attempts (no preview, sorry).

grtz

Comment

wow. nice bootanimation aeolous.
            do you mind if i use it?;p
            heh again im impresed.
            Everything is possible if we work together!
            ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
              wow. nice bootanimation aeolous.
              do you mind if i use it?;p
              heh again im impresed.
              It would be my pleasure lewy

Comment

thank you
                i edited it a litle so that only second part is used in a loop
                will put it into my justXBMC firmware
                Everything is possible if we work together!
                ApkFreak

Comment

[QUOTttman65;29308]ok heres the gif you'll have to download to view it . sorry....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jko3zh5ib2bw1ox/2261483.gif[/QUOTE]

Oh my god I love this one anyway of installing with root animations program? I know most include in Rom build but ID love to use this one on New boxes its just sooooooo nice.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                    [QUOTttman65;29308]ok heres the gif you'll have to download to view it . sorry....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jko3zh5ib2bw1ox/2261483.gif

Oh my god I love this one anyway of installing with root animations program? I know most include in Rom build but ID love to use this one on New boxes its just sooooooo nice.[/QUOTE]

thanks man , i like that one myself as well . if you want this for a tv box i can make you one to fit .

just let me know and as long as your rooted you can replace it .

Comment

UOTE=tattman65;149533]Oh my god I love this one anyway of installing with root animations program? I know most include in Rom build but ID love to use this one on New boxes its just sooooooo nice.[/QUOTE]

thanks man , i like that one myself as well . if you want this for a tv box i can make you one to fit .

just let me know and as long as your rooted you can replace it .[/QUOTE]

Yes please..... x5

Hi
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

UOTE=tattman65;149533]Oh my god I love this one anyway of installing with root animations program? I know most include in Rom build but ID love to use this one on New boxes its just sooooooo nice.[/QUOTE]

Yes please..... x5

Hi

Comment

UOTE=tattman65;149533]Oh my god I love this one anyway of installing with root animations program? I know most include in Rom build but ID love to use this one on New boxes its just sooooooo nice.

Yes please..... x5

Hi[/QUOTE]

cool, i'll fix you up . just may be a few days ,as i am super busy at my real job.

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jko3zh5ib2bw1ox/2261483.gif

heres the animation you wanted ,it's at 1080 . if you need it smaller just let me know

Comment

Tatman Awsome work that boot animation rocks!!!!!!!! Thanks again

Comment

Tatman Awsome work that boot animation rocks!!!!!!!! Thanks again
                                your welcome man . any time .

Comment

Working...
                                X