No announcement yet.

Finless 2.0a ROM for the Minix X8/X8-H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope some of the issues with this are solved, especially the USB wake function. Until then I have reverted back to the stock firmware. Anxiously awaiting more info!

Comment

Thanks Bob. I'll remember to open my eyes a little wider in future. I must have scrolled past this thread about 100 times and not seen it..
      well, got it now, so hopefully all good. Thanks.

Comment

My SDHC Card is not getting detected in my Neo X8H Plus, can anyone pls help me flash either this ROM or OpenElec pls....
        any other method of flashing new Firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by plikmuny View Post
          My SDHC Card is not getting detected in my Neo X8H Plus, can anyone pls help me flash either this ROM or OpenElec pls....
          any other method of flashing new Firmware ?
          This ROM is not for the "Plus" version.

Comment

I too am thinking now that further development on this device, at least custom, is not going to happen. I may even start looking for a new device. I am starting to have issues on this build and Google updates.

Comment

im on 007 latest from Minix directly and i would say all the issues were fixed, no issues....im using it as media center
              Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
              Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
              Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
              Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
              Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

Hello, working Amazon Instant Video with this ROM?

With the Minix ROM I can't use Amazon Instant Video.

THX

EDIT:
                How long does the update needs in Option 1?

At me the progress bar is already 10 minutes unchanged. What can i do?

Last edited by riodoro; 10-18-2015, 16:16.

Comment

will this work with the x8-h plus?? Cheers

Comment

No.

Comment

hello everyone. Can anyone run Youtube app in 1080p quality with this ROM? I get only 144p and 360p with the latest youtube version and up until 720p with the 10.37.58 version.

Comment

Youtube 1080 isnt supported , and its not just minix with the problem. You need to be on Youtube gold partner list to be able to use 1080 and they wont play ball with Minix .

Comment

I have a Mi Box MDZ-09-AK (with 2 GB ram version), there are rumors used to say the spec of minix x8-H is the same with it. I wonder can i flash this rom to my Mi Box?

Comment

Would like to upgrade to lollipop. Bob's 2a works great. Got root and TWRP. Does anyone know ofa decent lollipop for this dinosaur?
                            Dr Dan.

Comment

If someone puts this into a flashable zip able to install through the update app, please share. I am having no luck installing this with the tools that I can locate. I will continue to search for the correct flash tool though. I really want to review this on my YouTube channel and can't wait to update my device to the latest build.

Comment

Audio doesn't work
                                What is the solution?

Comment

Working...
                                X