• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnunyez View Post
    Hello Slowry

Any news or progress?
    Hi,

Nothing really new.
    For me, debbuging is a very hard and time consuming process... Next monday, I will probably make a new rom with the update1 just for easy installation.

Good point, I spent a few days of holidays in the snow !

Comment

Thanks for make this tablet alife again but i had a big issue the high battery drain plz fix it

Sent from my M6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by momen.helal View Post
        Thanks for make this tablet alife again but i had a big issue the high battery drain plz fix it

I think this is a problem of your battery. My m6 battery duration is the same of the other ROM.

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slowry View Post
          Next monday, I will probably make a new rom with the update1 just for easy installation.
          Would be much appreciated.

Comment

Hi,

Nothing really new.
            For me, debbuging is a very hard and time consuming process... Next monday, I will probably make a new rom with the update1 just for easy installation.

Good point, I spent a few days of holidays in the snow !
            Thanks Slowry!
            I hope you could clear and relax in the snow.

Originally posted by momen.helal View Post

You are the first to report the incident.

What kernel you have installed? Have you changed the Governors or the frequencies of the CPU?

Comment

I have install jb codec old kernal

Comment

Kernel JB in KitKat... ?

strange thing is that you run the tablet

Enviado desde mi Xiaomi Mi3W by tapatalk

Comment

I have flashed freakromtabv1.0 and update 1.1. I have also restored my applications with Titanium. All is OK but unfortunately the google play store does not run ("retry" was displayed all the time). Consequently, impossible for me to update something !!!!! Do you have an idea ?

Envoyé de mon M6 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milander View Post
                    I have flashed freakromtabv1.0 and update 1.1. I have also restored my applications with Titanium. All is OK but unfortunately the google play store does not run ("retry" was displayed all the time). Consequently, impossible for me to update something !!!!! Do you have an idea ?

Install 1mobile market update google play service every thing is ok after update

Comment

Thanks, I have installed google play service update included in update.zip but the playstore is always unavailable..

Edit: I have flashed again freakromtabv1.0 and update1.1 (with recovery). Updated google service apk contained in update 1.1...... Unfortunately I have permanently "google play service has stopped" and the playstore was unavailable. If you have an idea ? thanks in advance

Edit2: It's OK when I don't flash Update 1.1 !!!!!

Last edited by milander; 03-07-2015, 17:03.

Comment

Many thanks to #slowry for this rom, my M6 has a second life!
                        Last edited by milander; 03-09-2015, 10:51.

Comment

Rom

Here is a new rom:

No real functional change :
                          rom 1.0.0 +
                          update1 +
                          new recovery with bigger UI by Abdul_pt (Thanks !) +
                          location tile switch in quick settings (network location doesn't work, TODO...) +
                          + parameter12 selected by default in Rom_Flash_Tool.

After flashing this rom you have to update GMS (Google play or Mobile Service) and su binary as prompted (let chainfire superuser do the job, that's ok).

Rom 1.0.1

Recovery
                          only for those who don't want to reflash the entire rom and want the new recovery ! just select recovery from Rom_flash_tool and flash this one over the existing one.

Things coming from previous post :

OC kernel

Alternate kernel 1 only for those who have sound problem. Tested and approved by IOSKDA !
                          Last edited by Slowry; 03-10-2015, 07:45. Reason: Remove alternate kernel 2

Comment

Here is a new rom:

No real functional change :
                            rom 1.0.0 +
                            update1 +
                            new recovery with bigger UI by Abdul_pt (Thanks !) +
                            location tile switch in quick settings (network location doesn't work, TODO...) +
                            + parameter12 selected by default in Rom_Flash_Tool.

After flashing this rom you have to update GMS (Google play or Mobile Service) and su binary as prompted (let chainfire superuser do the job, that's ok).

Rom 1.0.1

Recovery
                            only for those who don't want to reflash the entire rom and want the new recovery ! just select recovery from Rom_flash_tool and flash this one over the existing one.

Things coming from previous post :

OC kernel

Alternate kernel 1 only for those who have sound problem. Tested and approved by IOSKDA !

Alternate kernel 2 only for those who have sound problem. New, not tested but if it works should be better/louder than alternate 1. IOSKDA just tell me if this one is useless.
                            Hello, thank you again.
                            I've tested kernels Alternate 1 and Alternate 2. The sound works only with Alternate 1.

Comment

Hi!

I flashed 1.01 yesterday and my impression is that it really is a great performance boost.
                              I am just a little curious about the default size of the internal storage. I have tried to search the Internet for the answer but i had to give up.. It seems a little odd to have so much internal storage, at least on a 16 GB device. Or the other way around - what are the reason in the first place to have two different partitons on an Android flash drive?

Obviously a newbie, just registered to the forum..

/Ulf

Comment

Originally posted by ulf View Post
                                Hi!

I flashed 1.01 yesterday and my impression is that it really is a great performance boost.
                                I am just a little curious about the default size of the internal storage. I have tried to search the Internet for the answer but i had to give up.. It seems a little odd to have so much internal storage, at least on a 16 GB device. Or the other way around - what are the reason in the first place to have two different partitons on an Android flash drive?

Obviously a newbie, just registered to the forum..

/Ulf
                                A start point here.

Comment

Working...
                                X