Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

The box you ordered in stock in Hongkong .So don't worry,I will urge our colleague to ship out ASAP.
    Thank you

Comment

The box you ordered in stock in Hongkong .So don't worry,I will urge our colleague to ship out ASAP.
      Hi Again
      Yesterday i get an email from GeekBuying Tracking Support that my package is in your warehouse and is testing.
      You testing what exactly ? My patience ? Why it takes so much?
      Status of the package is still "processing" Fourth day.....

Comment

Originally posted by zmylna View Post

Hi Again
        Yesterday i get an email from GeekBuying Tracking Support that my package is in your warehouse and is testing.
        You testing what exactly ? My patience ? Why it takes so much?
        Status of the package is still "processing" Fourth day.....
        Hello Dear,

This is your tracking info http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums...1481&fc=100001
        Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Hello Dear,

This is your tracking info http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums...1481&fc=100001
          Thank you very much.

Comment

Hello,

i purchased two pieces of the device "Xiaomi MiBox Android TV".

The first one is working well .

But the second one, that a received on 31/12/2016 is defective (Order 3898364 ) .

The navigation is stuck and it is gone completely crazy . it is unusable .

The folowing steps are already done .

- Succeeded to pair with the remote .
            - Factory rest : Settings>Device>Storage & reset>Factory data reset
            - Checking with multiple wifi access .

- Checking with an other Xiaomi box remote .
            - Checking with the android TV app remote.

the bug is even happening on the the first setting menu .

What can you do for me .Thanks .

Order 3898364

Aperuml
            Last edited by arpuml; 01-02-2017, 16:25.

Comment

Originally posted by arpuml View Post
              Hello,

i purchased two pieces of the device "Xiaomi MiBox Android TV".

The first one is working well .

But the second one, that a received on 31/12/2016 is defective (Order 3898364 ) .

The navigation is stuck and it is gone completely crazy . it is unusable .

The folowing steps are already done .

- Succeeded to pair with the remote .
              - Factory rest : Settings>Device>Storage & reset>Factory data reset
              - Checking with multiple wifi access .

- Checking with an other Xiaomi box remote .
              - Checking with the android TV app remote.

the bug is even happening on the the first setting menu .

What can you do for me .Thanks .

Order 3898364

Aperuml
              Could you send a image to me ? Which is unusable ? Your meaning is remote control not paired with mi box ?

Comment

Could you send a image to me ? Which is unusable ? Your meaning is remote control not paired with mi box ?
                Hello,

The box is unusable because there is a time lag between action and results.

I just sent you a mail (to [email protected]) which contains the link of some videos showing the problem.

As i told you, i succeeded to pair with the remote ( you can see the video IMG_1220.MOV).

You can clearly see the lag/bug in the video IMG_1227.MOV. Please look closely to the remote press and the reaction on the TV screen.

The problem happens after 10 30mins of the startup.

Please notice that I have already purchased the same Box and I didn’t have this issue.

Comment

Hi,

I bought a power bank from GeekBuying.com on 28th Dec, its been 7 days and the order status is still 'Payment Received (Processing)'.
                  Order number: #3908914
                  I sent a few emails and they finally responded saying that it would take 15-30 business days after the item is shipped. They also gave me a tracking number 'RS697758384NL', but when I checked, it says item not found.
                  Does anyone has any idea how long it would really take to deliver the product to an address in India.
                  I am worried because I will be leaving the country in 20 days and its of no use if the product gets delivered after 20 days.
                  I tried cancelling the order but I couldn't find an option to cancel it in their website. Can u guys let me know a way to cancel the order and get refund.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RajSekhar View Post
                    Hi,

I bought a power bank from GeekBuying.com on 28th Dec, its been 7 days and the order status is still 'Payment Received (Processing)'.
                    I sent a few emails and they finally responded saying that it would take 15-30 business days after the item is shipped. They also gave me a tracking number 'RS697758384NL', but when I checked, it says item not found.
                    Does anyone has any idea how long it would really take to deliver the product to an address in India.
                    I am worried because I will be leaving the country in 20 days and its of no use if the product gets delivered after 20 days.
                    I tried cancelling the order but I couldn't find an option to cancel it in their website. Can u guys let me know a way to cancel the order and get refund.

Thanks.
                    Airmail orders from most Chinese stores can take up to 10 days before being shipped out.
                    That is why it's always best to use Expedited shipping.
                    Tracking numbers usually take 3-5 days before being active and searchable and after shipped it can take 15-20 days before there is a new update again in the tracking for non US/Europe countries most of the time.
                    According to your tracking number the parcel will ship to the Netherlands in Europe and from there back again to India, so it will take a lot longer than for someone in Europe ordering the same thing.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks.
                      I checked your parcel shipped out.Our colleague has urged supplier to update the tracking info asap

Comment

Hi,

Thanks.
                        Our engineer watched your video.Could you try to using your remote control paired with good mi tv box ?

By this test,we can know which device unusable ? mi tv box or remote control

Comment

Our engineer watched your video.Could you try to using your remote control paired with good mi tv box ?

By this test,we can know which device unusable ? mi tv box or remote control

I paired with the good mi tv box and it is working well .

So, it is not the remote control but the mi tv box.

Comment

Originally posted by arpuml View Post

I paired with the good mi tv box and it is working well .

So, it is not the remote control but the mi tv box.
                            ok,please try this solution

At the same time press the <Home> + <Menu> button,useing the remote control towards the box and powered the box make it work
                            Select wipe data / factory reset, and then select Yes - delete all user data
                            Waiting for the system to delete the data and reappearing the selection screen. Select the first item "reboot system now.
                            If couldn't please let me know

Comment

ok,please try this solution

At the same time press the <Home> + <Menu> button,useing the remote control towards the box and powered the box make it work
                              Select wipe data / factory reset, and then select Yes - delete all user data
                              Waiting for the system to delete the data and reappearing the selection screen. Select the first item "reboot system now.
                              If couldn't please let me know
                              Hello ,

I tried with the both box. <Home> + <Menu> has no effect and I tried multiple combination (Home + Ok button / Home + Direction button, and so on ...).

I tried multiple times on starting, while running. No results.

After some search, I guess that this combination is for Xioami Box 2 or 3 and not for Xiaomi Box Android TV.

the xiaomi official web site suggest to do this for factory reset : Settings>Device>Storage & reset>Factory data reset . And it is done.

I’m convinced that it is a material issue.

Comment

Originally posted by davidu View Post
                                Hello,

Order number 3896780 placed on geekbuying.com on the 14/12/16 to deliver from the Spanish warehouse with express delivery.

A shipping confirmation email was received on 15/12/16 with shipping reference 026418902263 for mrw.es as the courier.

The item should have been received on the 20th/21st but when I tried using the shipping reference on the mrw.es website it says it is invalid. I sent an email to support_tracking who asked me to call the courier myself. Despite this not really being something I should have to do I tried but they do not speak English and I do not speak Spanish.

I have sent emails every day since asking for an update but have yet to receive a response.

If the item is delayed due to the time of year this is fine but I would like to know what is happening and get a correct shipping reference. As I paid extra both to buy from the Spanish warehouse and to get express delivery I don't think this is unreasonable.

Any chance you could find out what is going on?

Thanks
                                Hello,

Sorry to bother you again.

I know I am being impatient but after an email to say the parcel was never picked up by the courier and would be sent again on the 31st I still do not have a shipping reference despite requesting an update.

This cost approx. £50 extra to order from Spain instead of Hong Kong so I could get 3/4 day delivery and should have arrived before Christmas. I can understand some delays due to the time of year but it wouldn't have taken much longer to get it via Hong Kong and would have cost less.

Could you confirm if this has actually been shipped yet.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X