This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snakekiller View Post
    if you always are in flashmode after flashing. With every rom. then the only solution was for me shorts the nand chip inside the tablet

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm only having this issue with this ROM. Not with any other. o.o

Comment

AW: NEOCR 2.0 for 10G3 *Update NEOCR 2.1*

Tho please try release 2.0 with all Patches.

Let me ask what is the exact name of your Tab.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem NexusHD2 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

The exact name is the Arnova 10b G3.

Comment

Originally posted by linh721990 View Post
          The exact name is the Arnova 10b G3.

ok, not really sure whats going on with your tab ,but you can try this .

it's the very first rom neo put together , with the parameter file in place and loader also .

just put the nand fix on your sd card to flash after. and see if this works.

you putting everything in the rock dev folder then getting that error may be your problem .

any questions just ask ok .

hang on have to change the link . new link . just flash rom , cwm nand fix then download rotation fix and cwm that also you should be ok

Last edited by tattman65; 12-19-2012, 18:42.
          freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Bit confused

I have downloaded 2.1 with all fixes included.

I run RKAndroidTool.exe as admin but I get a black screen and then nothing.

Could somebody please let me know how to install this rom. I have previously used the SnakeKiller Rom Flash Tool and this has worked fine with the How To Guide.

Also is this for the 4GB and 8GB model?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by axs446 View Post
              I have downloaded 2.1 with all fixes included.

I run RKAndroidTool.exe as admin but I get a black screen and then nothing.

Could somebody please let me know how to install this rom. I have previously used the SnakeKiller Rom Flash Tool and this has worked fine with the How To Guide.

Also is this for the 4GB and 8GB model?

Thanks

look at my post above yours and try the rom kit i posted . all you have to do is flash nand fix and rotation fix afterwards . it's neo's first release of this rom . you just have to put the fixes in place .

some people seem to have some problems flashing this rom ,don't know why ?

Comment

NEOCR 2.1 is no fonctionnal

Hello

I download the tarball for version CR2.1, which does not work for me, RKTool1.29 refuses to launch it, same for AFPTool.
                I try to flash with the files contained in the folder rokdev and placing the parameter file, but does not work on my Arnova 10bG3 that the screen remains black.

By cons, if I flash the file that you give us in this topic tattman65 it works but not rotation.
                I can provide you good files version 2.1 and fix the screen rotation if you like it?

I think the links are not good or correct view archives corromputs.
                I accommodated if necessary.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by twentyfour-fr View Post
                  Hello

I download the tarball for version CR2.1, which does not work for me, RKTool1.29 refuses to launch it, same for AFPTool.
                  I try to flash with the files contained in the folder rokdev and placing the parameter file, but does not work on my Arnova 10bG3 that the screen remains black.

By cons, if I flash the file that you give us in this topic tattman65 it works but not rotation.
                  I can provide you good files version 2.1 and fix the screen rotation if you like it?

I think the links are not good or correct view archives corromputs.
                  I accommodated if necessary.

Thank you in advance.
                  thanks man , i have all the correct files we have just been having some troubles with the download links . and when you use the flashtool you may need to have it run as administrator .

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                    thanks man , i have all the correct files we have just been having some troubles with the download links . and when you use the flashtool you may need to have it run as administrator .
                    Hello,

I have tried to execute things NeoCR2.1 archive of NeoMode as administrator, but it does not work, it does not lances, when the files that are included in the image directory parameter does not already running unlike the one you provided in your archive tattman65, more if I force entering the labor offsets with NeoMode files does not work in my tablet still black screen.

With your files tattman65 this works but I'm missing the file to fix screen rotation, I can not retrieve the position of NeoMode.

I feel that these are corromputs archive and non-functional, hence my proposal to the hosted server on one of my associations, to know who tried to fix the thing.

Is it possible to send me the files needed to be able to run 100% my tablet Arnova 10bG3 properly with NeoCR?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello,

I will say Sorry to all how are run in errors with my Rom.
                      Today i will make a new Release and then all will Work.

*SORRY*

Neomode

Comment

Re: NEOCR 2.0 for 10G3 *Update NEOCR 2.1*

I was checking the frequency my CPU is running with System Info. It said it was running 816mhz. It is capable of 1008mhz.

How can I change this with this ROM?

Arnova 10bG3
                        Randy
                        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                        Donate here

Comment

Hello,

Please use this Tool
                          Download No-frills CPU Control for Android: a free tools app developed by SINÉO with 1,000,000+ downloads. No-frills CPU Control: GO FASTER!

Neomode

Comment

Re: NEOCR 2.0 for 10G3 *Update NEOCR 2.1*

Thanks. It worked.

Arnova 10bG3
                            Randy
                            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                            Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by twentyfour-fr View Post
                              Hello,

I have tried to execute things NeoCR2.1 archive of NeoMode as administrator, but it does not work, it does not lances, when the files that are included in the image directory parameter does not already running unlike the one you provided in your archive tattman65, more if I force entering the labor offsets with NeoMode files does not work in my tablet still black screen.

With your files tattman65 this works but I'm missing the file to fix screen rotation, I can not retrieve the position of NeoMode.

I feel that these are corromputs archive and non-functional, hence my proposal to the hosted server on one of my associations, to know who tried to fix the thing.

Is it possible to send me the files needed to be able to run 100% my tablet Arnova 10bG3 properly with NeoCR?

Thank you in advance.

sorry ,i missed your post do you still want the files i don't think neo has had a chance to get the new download together yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                                Hello,

Please use this Tool
                                Download No-frills CPU Control for Android: a free tools app developed by SINÉO with 1,000,000+ downloads. No-frills CPU Control: GO FASTER!

Neomode

i tried this it does work .

Comment

Working...
                                X