X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotation

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
    ok well i just now tried rotation for the first time i have none .
    which truthfully is fine by me but....... it needs to be looked at .
    Not sure if this is any help but, I found this on crewrk, its a JB rotation fix for rk devices. Let me know if it helped and how to use it. Just replace files or flash? Anyway here it is attached.Oma_JB_sensor_fix_MMA7660.zip

Comment

after some rebots... touchpad goes well ¡¡ xD :P

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        Tatty, I'm lost, are there updates?

no, these are the files i used yesterday when we first got the rom and nothing was working .

i tried the rotation fix neo posted so far no go .
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

NEOCR 2.0 for 10G3 -Jelly Bean- 2012.12.07

Originally posted by ehknos View Post
          after some rebots... touchpad goes well ¡¡ xD :P
          Glad to hear, that's a pain.
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by kididaho View Post
            Not sure if this is any help but, I found this on crewrk, its a JB rotation fix for rk devices. Let me know if it helped and how to use it. Just replace files or flash? Anyway here it is attached.[ATTACH]1208[/ATTACH]
            is this applied via cwm? i assume it is . sorry miss read your post . i see you are not sure .

Comment

This one will not Help, i have try it.
              I have make the Rom and Change 2 Sensor Drivers with the One from NEOCM who we know the are Working.
              @ the Moment i dont know why it Happens.

Neo

Comment

Neo's New Rom

First off let me say thanks for all the hard work put into this.
                Second, I am assuming the fixes are to be flashed from CWM extsd.
                Third, I was able to put this onto the NEXT7P12... just changed DPI from 160 to 120.

All you guys dug in and acted as a team and I can appreciate that.

Hopefully soon, I will be contributing some ROMS I have been playing with Ubuntu (not my favorite yet) but with Finless's post on Rom building, hopefully I will be helping out, rather than Riding shirt tails.

Thanks again to all.

Jim

Comment

AW: NEOCR 2.0 for 10G3 -Jelly Bean- 2012.12.07

where i can find the snakekiller jb for the 10g3?

Send from my Mobil.

Comment

I posted above somewhere.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                    Donate here

Comment

The link is on post 103 to SK's ROM.

I think there multiple system.img files and a couple of kernels, but the ones named correctly are SK's files.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

is this applied via cwm? i assume it is . sorry miss read your post . i see you are not sure .
                        The one I posted works on the next7p12.. Not sure about the arnova.

Comment

The one I posted works on the next7p12.. Not sure about the arnova.
                          was you experiancing no rotation at all ? because our problem at first was coming out of portrait apps you had to reboot to get landscape back . but other wise there was no rotation at all.

Comment

Right. I only had the problem after I ran a portrait app, because there was no rotation otherwise.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

was you experiancing no rotation at all ? because our problem at first was coming out of portrait apps you had to reboot to get landscape back . but other wise there was no rotation at all.
                              Absolutely no rotation. Applied fix from my earlier post with cwm flash and BINGO.... WORKING

Comment

Absolutely no rotation. Applied fix from my earlier post with cwm flash and BINGO.... WORKING
                                ok might be worth a shot .

Comment

Working...
                                X