• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mite_jan View Post
    i would like to try your rom if you can make backup
    maybe they just changed the wifi adapter
    I have made a CWM backup.

Comment

anyone watching 720p,1080p movies through XBMC without stuttering ?
      if yes share your setup

p.s i have found 2 firmwares from the russian friends which i have no idea which android is on them
      the one should be rooted and the other should have 4.2 (not sure if it is the same firmware as for the mk812 few posts before)

http://android-console.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1230& Itemid=612
      and
      https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=xDyRhjAMgFisBHGNz20F4zNqJPHYmC6bdFjhnJzHQdk% 3D&locale=ru

Comment

Use XBMC libstagefright version with an advancedsettings.xml

anyone watching 720p,1080p movies through XBMC without stuttering ?
        if yes share your setup

p.s i have found 2 firmwares from the russian friends which i have no idea which android is on them
        the one should be rooted and the other should have 4.2 (not sure if it is the same firmware as for the mk812 few posts before)

http://android-console.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1230& Itemid=612
        and
        https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=xDyRhjAMgFisBHGNz20F4zNqJPHYmC6bdFjhnJzHQdk% 3D&locale=ru

I use XBMC with hw acceeration for watching 720p/1080p videos everyday. No stuttering and almost perfect. All you need is a libstagefright build of xbmc and also need to create an advancedsettings.xml.

Comment

Originally posted by jeevas.v View Post
          I use XBMC with hw acceeration for watching 720p/1080p videos everyday. No stuttering and almost perfect. All you need is a libstagefright build of xbmc and also need to create an advancedsettings.xml.
          i am glad you replied
          which firmware do you have installed ?
          the firmware that came with my stick probably doesnt have the libstagefright patch becouse i was not able to watch smooth HD videos

and also with what build do you have success

Comment

ok i finally get my hands on this device
            i have immediatelly put android 4.2.2 and yes AV output works great and a huge antutu score bellow 10 000k , cant remember exactly but it was 9700-9800 probably becouse i am using lower resolution with the AV output

xbmc works great with HD videos too (thanks god)

my only issue is that i cannot root it
            geekbuying says that the instructions are as these
            Please note for the MK802IIIS there are 2 methods to install new firmware. 1. Using an update.img file (provided by Rikomagic support pages) which is copied onto a blank SD card and inserted into the device. The Rikomagic is then powered on and boots to Android where it will recognise the update.img file on the […]

but my device cannot get recognised with the usb cable (tried 2 cables)
            standard to standard usb , maybe i am using the wrong cable

any other way to root the stick ?
            like have a prerooted firmware and than install it

can i get some help with rooting the device

Comment

Ok Guys, i have the new 4.2 Rom for this thing with Support for AV Out.
              In the next Day will make a Crom.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                Ok Guys, i have the new 4.2 Rom for this thing with Support for AV Out.
                In the next Day will make a Crom.

Neomode
                you mean this one ? dated 05/18 or another one ?

also can you please make one flashable img file that can be flashed through RKbatch tool not RKAndroid tool (the second one freaks me out , and i have dumped one stick with it)

Comment

No, it is a newer Version from the Company.
                  I try to make an Update Image.

Neomode

Comment

No, it is a newer Version from the Company.
                    I try to make an Update Image.

Neomode
                    great , cant wait !
                    i only need root and internal storage changed to 2gb
                    all the rest would be extra for me

i just hope it wont be for that different B13-s stick

Comment

did anyone already made CWM with mouse/keyboard support for the B13?
                      i am seeing here one CWM for the B13 but there is no info about it ...

Comment

New Rom is out check the Thread here:

Neomode

Comment

good news
                          oh yeah i noticed when i uninstall app after saying uninstall finished it pops quickly cannot read /data/xposed/modules.whitelist

maybe this happens becouse there is the netflix module but it is not active ?

Comment

Hi the Wifi on these B13's is it any good? is it better than MX1? I really want a device with atleast a bit better wifi than the MX1..

Does the camera work in this Finless ROM? And wow thanks Finless you are really improving the whole Android stick industry.

Comment

Originally posted by adamoz View Post
                              Hi the Wifi on these B13's is it any good? is it better than MX1? I really want a device with atleast a bit better wifi than the MX1..

Does the camera work in this Finless ROM? And wow thanks Finless you are really improving the whole Android stick industry.
                              every device with external antenna will give you better result than device without external antenna

finless rom is based on the stock rom for the b13 with android 4.1 and camera works ofcourse
                              there is 4.2 for this device but not finless rom

Comment

good news
                                oh yeah i noticed when i uninstall app after saying uninstall finished it pops quickly cannot read /data/xposed/modules.whitelist

maybe this happens becouse there is the netflix module but it is not active ?

Hello mite_jan,
                                Did you managed to solve the "cannot read /data/xposed/modules.whitelist" problem?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X