Kimdecent B13 / MK812 with external Wifi Antena - Finless BETA ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimdecentb13 View Post
    Hope they fix that (Or Bob: Is that you could fix with your Firmware....i guess not) cause I use one of my B13 on a old TV too.
    I think the developers just threw a piece of code. I think the performance issues caused by the TV output .. No TV-out ... no problem =)

Comment

nx003ii

Will this firmware work OK on B13 quadcore successor NX003II ?

Comment

Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
        Will this firmware work OK on B13 quadcore successor NX003II ?
        http://dx.com/p/jesurun-nx003ii-quad...urce=affiliate
        I don't know.

Comment

All of the Rockchip 4.2.2 ROMs have a problem with some TVs. This is a know issue right now and I cannot fix it. They changed how the HDMI signal works in some way. I think it has something to do with DRM and what it sees it is connected to. If it does not get a understood EDID from your TV it thinks you may have it hooked to a device that does not support DRM.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hi Bob.
            First of all, thanks a lot for you hard work on these ROMs.

I'd like to know if it would be possible to add support for the new RKRemoteControl version 2.0 to your ROM. It's the one which added a game control feature to it.

It seems it needs a virtual button mapping application at the minipc's firmware in order to work. Such application is named RKGameControlSetting.

I've done some searching and could find several ROMs claiming to have included support for this new version, but none of them for the B13.

Or maybe you guys could point me out to any other cool application that I can install at my smartphone to use as a game controller. Maybe one that only needs a regular server apk running at the B13 side.

Thanks,
            Alessandro.

Comment

Originally posted by micoyoshic View Post
              Thank you for your reply,
              First I thought that it was an AV-out problem, but its a bigger problem.

Mine B13 dongle actually came to me already BRICKED, nothing works. I can't get any image or sound from the HDMI-out neither from the AV-OUT, I tried the Reset Button to flash the device connecting it to the PC, but the PC never even recognizes the device (Windows never says it that it found anything) I did everything like I should (I think) I pressed the reset button (keept it pressed and then connected the usb cable to the pc, nothing happens).

The circuit board seems fine, I don't see anything BURNED! But all the dongle ever does is turn ON its BLUE LED.

Does anyone know how can I force the B13 to activate the MASK ROM MODE?

I tried the 8 and 9 pin trick from the "Unbrick or fix NAND on the MK808" tutorial, but no luck.

I also tried the reset button operation, in 3 diferent different USB ports, also in another computer (my laptop), and nothing!

Question 2:
              When I'm doing the Flashing operation (reset button etc), do I need to have the B13 dongle connected to a TV using the HDMI-OUT?

Please help me.
              Thank you

Hello!
              I did not properly fulfill the firmware on B13 and now there's nothing I can do about it!
              The computer and the TV does not see the device, the light bulb lights up when connected.
              Will you be brought back to life your device? If so, by what method?
              I would be glad to any advice!
              Sincerely, Vladimir!

Comment

AW: Kimdecent B13 / MK812 with external Wifi Antena - Finless BETA ROM 1.7

Have you try to press the reset button connect the device to power release the button?

Neomode Freaktab.com Developer

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                  Have you try to press the reset button connect the device to power release the button?

I pressed the button and connects to your computer and to your laptop - there is no reaction, the device is not detected.

Comment

PS3 compatible joystick doesn't work

Hello! I have B13. I bought the PS3 compatible NONAME joystick (http://dx.com/p/dualshock-bluetooth-...-orange-101496). This joystick together with the Ainol Novo7 Fire tablet Android 4.0.4 works well. I use Sixaxis Controller from Google play. But with B13 this joystick don't recognized. Is anybody know why?

Comment

Any news from you Bob about the Update ?

I know you are very busy with all the shiny new Quad-Core Sticks, just hope you didn't forget us B13/MK812 Users.

Cheers.

Comment

AW: Kimdecent B13 / MK812 with external Wifi Antena - Finless BETA ROM 1.7

I will make the Rom hope to finish the Rom today or tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

any info on the rom you were making or it is project abandoned ?

is there any way to use Android 4.2 firmware with AV signal output enabled ?

Comment

use Rockchip v1.7 USB software windows 7 64 bit, also standard USB cable

Originally posted by kimdecentb13 View Post
                              Wich USB Port do you guys use ?

The big normal one or the micro (DC) one ?

I cant get it to work.
                              The micro (DC) port (as you describe it).

As Nascimento points out in this thread, you must use a STANDARD USB cable from the little side micro-USB port to your Windows PC USB port. The brain-damaged cable that comes with the B13 mini-PC only serves to carry power to the miniPC, it is not also usable for data transfer the way a standard cable is useful.

How awful the amount of time I wasted trying to get the v1.5 and v1.6 Rockchip USB software to install on my 64-bit Windows 7 system. All that was needed was to use VERSION 1.7 of the Rockchip USB software,
                              www.freak-tab.de/freaktab/Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.7.rar
                              and it worked perfectly and immediately. Oh yes and I also booted my Windows PC with the F8 boot option, to not check for driver signatures.

Comment

antutu score

i have asked the MK812 makers a question why is the score so different in android 4.1 vs 4.2 and they have said that the CPU is overclocked in 4.2
                                "V4.1.1 firmware has lower Antutu score, because it has not over clocking on CPU performance"

but then again from their picture i see that the CPU works at 1600mhz

does that means i can use 4.1.1 and overclock the cpu somehow
                                can someone confirm on what frequency does the 4.1 works and on what 4.2

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X