Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batistinha View Post

Guys i did it it worked.

What i did was:

* Changing the OTG cable, used my samsung cable.
    * Used Burning tool 2.0.5.9.
    * All options marked:
    - Erase flash (normal erase)
    - Erase bootloader
    * Removed SD card
    * Used MXIII-G_103L1.img

After this the box booted and now is workling, just testing some things and seeing the stability of the img...

This is the final update the MXIII-G_103L1.img did not work at all for me restarting a lot...

But i used the MXIII-G_101L1.img and its working perfect i even flashed TWRP image and put a GAPPS pack

Slim_zero_gapps.BETA.5.1.build.0.x-20151020

Wipe installation and it's working soo smooth default control for the s82 plus is fully working bluetooth too everything is working!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
      Download Link:
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Tool:
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Oman, wifi on 103l1 and 104l1 is not working for me... i dit the update with the toothpicker.. Any idea?
      I can enable it and insert a password.. But it would not connect.
      I have The MXIII-G 2gb box.

Comment

Hi, how to add support of ethernet 100Mb? My tv box have the same cpu but ethernet is 100Mb not 1gb speed.

Comment

Can someone tell me if mxiii-g and pxiii-plus tronsmart are the same things?

Comment

Originally posted by nighthawk1975
            Can someone tell me if mxiii-g and pxiii-plus tronsmart are the same things?
            They are...

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Does the leanback launcher work on this rom?

Comment

hello, thanks a lot for your work,
                I tried to flash this image into my MXIII-G (1G), but it not boot anymore
                poweron boot has no effect (only red LED on)
                if connected usb to my PC, it start botting, but freez with Amlogic S812 logo!!!
                anyone face this issue?
                can you please hel to fix this?

Thanks a lot for your support

Comment

Originally posted by soufone
                  hello, thanks a lot for your work,
                  I tried to flash this image into my MXIII-G (1G), but it not boot anymore
                  poweron boot has no effect (only red LED on)
                  if connected usb to my PC, it start botting, but freez with Amlogic S812 logo!!!
                  anyone face this issue?
                  can you please hel to fix this?

Thanks a lot for your support
                  Try that firmware, its for tronsmart,but device is actually the same board as beelink...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
                    Try that firmware, its for tronsmart,but device is actually the same board as beelink...

Hi FadeFx,
                    Thanks a lot for your quick answer.
                    I tested this firmware, it is flashed with success, but i still have same issue:

- nothing happned when i press PowerOn botton (only red LED)
                    - if usb connected, the box wakeup and freez at "Tronsmart"

I saw in other poste, some users have issue with power supplay, i tried others => same issue!!!

is it possible that my box is broken?!!!!!

or i have to use other settings in flash tool (overrite key ....)

Thanks

Soufone

Comment

Hello guys from this thread just wondering if this is same rom i have on my newly bought MXIII-G 2G/8G. Bought fron gearbest. its android 5.1.1 already rooted as well..thanks...build no. 103L1

Here is the pics..

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                        Hello guys from this thread just wondering if this is same rom i have on my newly bought MXIII-G 2G/8G. Bought fron gearbest. its android 5.1.1 already rooted as well..thanks...build no. 103L1
                        There is a 104L1 but it has some bugs http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...h-october-2015

The [Stock] Tronsmart MXIII Plus new firmware 106L1_151029 is well worth trying
                        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

hello how to turn automaticaly wifi on first boot?

Comment

I am not quite happy with lollipop on my MXIII-G
                            I used to have an MXIII that handled live tv streams better (on android 4.4)
                            Is it possible to install the kitkat roms for the MXIII S802 on my current MXIII-G S812?

Comment

@208 ASW1

Try the Tronsmart stock ROM 316k4 KitKat 4.4.2

MXIII Plus or MXIII G

Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

Instructions are all there...

Comment

Thanks.
                                SD downgrade didn't work for some reason, but with the usb flashtool I downgraded to kitkat fimware.

Kodi is running much better now with 316k4 firmware, playing files smoothly and not crashing.
                                No more lollipop for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X