Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will donate to whoever can cook into this ROM:

1. This : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ing-screencast
    2. Root Out-of-the box.
    3. TWRP flashable.

I don't really see beelink doing #1 because of copyright reasons, but ideal for all those ROM cooks out there!

Comment

rapalax wth does that have to do with this thread? Hijack much?

Comment

Originally posted by Takenover83 View Post
        rapalax wth does that have to do with this thread? Hijack much?
        My post is about improving this ROM. As Implied, I don't see Oman ever implementing 1 out of my 3 suggestions, but that's ok as there are tons of people who might want to do it.

What is your post about ? Flaming anyone that wants to contribute? Yeah, real on-track!

Comment

No, I disagree. You are asking to port a totally different cm 12.1 rom. That has nothing to do with this lollipop rom for MXIII-G. And what did you contribute? Nothing. Quiet the opposite. You requested.

Comment

No, I disagree. You are asking to port a totally different cm 12.1 rom. That has nothing to do with this lollipop rom for MXIII-G. And what did you contribute? Nothing. Quiet the opposite. You requested.
            Maybe it wasn't super-clear, but what I was trying to say, is that someone should port the leanback-launcher (and other android TV goodies) over to THIS ROM, the same way that guy did for CM12. I feel that I am contributing by pointing out some cool stuff that's out there and that we can all benefit from. I am also contributing financially to these endeavours (assuming they are undertaken). So yeah, I feel that I am contributing, even if you don't agree.

Comment

Twrp does work I think. And its easy to root.

Comment

How to make flashable zip with this firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by TOSanthony View Post
                  How to make flashable zip with this firmware?
                  You can't. You need a PC and the USB cable.

If twrp works then u can flash images with that though.

Easiest way is to put the recovery on an sdcard.

Comment

Rom already installed , is that this is possible to install the google tv top layer ?
                    like here:

Comment

He wants android TV not cm12.1. And he makes a good point about he paid for box so he is supporting beelink.

Comment

Any news about s802 mxiii ....all is working but wifi not .......can some one add the driver into the kernel ????

Or have someone a tutourial "how to" to add the driver ... I will make the kernel...i try it myself...

Comment

I Just receive this box (mxiii-g from gearbest) and I have put this rom after à quickstart on kk.
                          I don't try wifi but all work fine exept Google play services. So all or almost create FC of Google play service...

I have try to update gplay with apk, remove update of services, reboot, delete cache, facture reset, re installation of rom...

Any good idea ?

Comment

hello someone knows how to have the play store Leanback ? I have start to have something that is similar to android tv but i need some applications.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Last edited by TOSanthony; 08-10-2015, 22:22. Reason: Fullscreen link:

Comment

Came across a big bug!!!

When flashing back to stock firmware MXIII-G 116k4 Ethernet no longer works,
                                Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
                                X