Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

The only way to know is to try and install it, if it is s802 or s812 then it has a good chance of working.
    It also has to be a 2G (Of RAM), as you'll brick yourself with only a 1G (Of RAM) Device. At least as far as I was able to personally confirm yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post

It also has to be a 2G (Of RAM), as you'll brick yourself with only a 1G (Of RAM) Device. At least as far as I was able to personally confirm yesterday.
      I826 is 2gb only I think. And s812.

Comment

oman - could you please clarify if the S802 has a Lollipop future? By the sound of it we only need a working WiFi driver.

Comment

Iv just tested this Fw on my Venztech v8 (Wifi chip ap6335)

Rom installed fine
          1.wifi (works)
          2.Ethernet (not working)
          3.Bluetooth (not working)
          4.V8 remote (no longer works) but the mxiii G remote does work
          5.The didgital clock on the v8 box (no longer works) Expected this not to work

Switched back to the v8 stock rom with out any problems
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Just tried on MXIII S802 2G. Burning success.
            First boot displayed S812 logo. Waited 20 minutes still no progress. Recovery gone too.
            No luck to try lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by iysp View Post
              Just tried on MXIII S802 2G. Burning success.
              First boot displayed S812 logo. Waited 20 minutes still no progress. Recovery gone too.
              No luck to try lollipop
              That's weird, worked fine on mine. Are you sure its 2gb?

Comment

That's weird, worked fine on mine. Are you sure its 2gb?
                Yup im positive mine is 2GB version. CPUZ shows total ram is 1598

Comment

Originally posted by iysp View Post

Yup im positive mine is 2GB version. CPUZ shows total ram is 1598
                  Have you tried again? To burn it from PC.

Comment

Pretty sure HEVC is broken for kodi in this build. Playing a hevc/x264 file results in kodi freezing the whole box.
                    Edit: Scratch that. Working. Did a fresh install of both rom and kodi and now its working.
                    Edit #2: I am seeing problem playing files with HE-AAC when sound output is set to 5.1 in KODI. Causes the box to freeze. This is the problem I was experiencing above. When set to 2.0 the box does not freeze.
                    Last edited by Takenover83; 08-04-2015, 17:50.

Comment

News about Wifi and Hdmi Audio driver?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lolloarnova View Post
                        News about Wifi and Hdmi Audio driver?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk
                        Same here... Wait for wifi driver for s802 in the kernel

Comment

Originally posted by jamal2367 View Post

Same here... Wait for wifi driver for s802 in the kernel
                          If u install it you can see what drivers are included, doesn't have anything to do with being s802/s812. This rom works with both chips. Not sure why they wouldn't include the wifi driver from the most common s802 box, mxiii 2gb, unless they just want people to buy the new box...

No news from Oman, hopefully he is busy adding the WiFi drivers and other problems

Comment

If u install it you can see what drivers are included, doesn't have anything to do with being s802/s812. This rom works with both chips. Not sure why they wouldn't include the wifi driver from the most common s802 box, mxiii 2gb, unless they just want people to buy the new box...

No news from Oman, hopefully he is busy adding the WiFi drivers and other problems
                            Hello

Yes i have the 2GB Version S802 ...the Firmware works fine but wifi is the issue .... The one question is ..can the wifi drivers not just add in the kernel from the s802?

Comment

can someone send me twrp virgin backup?

Cheers
                              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

oman oman wherefore art thou oman......

They say that no news is good news but this silence is deafening... I think a simple acknowledgement would have been polite by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X