Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do full wipe then reinstall 116
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

You have to install 316k4 OTA.

Comment

Originally posted by john_matrix View Post
        You have to install 316k4 OTA.
        Only if you want WiFi

I believe the only difference is the kernel for 115k4 and 316k4. 202k4 also has a different kernel I think.

Comment

Is there an stable version already out?

Comment

Originally posted by 0bey View Post
            I Just receive this box (mxiii-g from gearbest) and I have put this rom after à quickstart on kk.
            I don't try wifi but all work fine exept Google play services. So all or almost create FC of Google play service...

I have try to update gplay with apk, remove update of services, reboot, delete cache, facture reset, re installation of rom...

Any good idea ?

I had the same problem as you. Check your system date and time (some date from 1970). When I correct the date and time, I successfully connect to Google Play service.
            Does anyone know how to setup or tweak configuration to support Minix Neo A2 air mouse? When I connect it to MXIII-G there is no sound on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by nmuzic View Post

I had the same problem as you. Check your system date and time (some date from 1970). When I correct the date and time, I successfully connect to Google Play service.
              Does anyone know how to setup or tweak configuration to support Minix Neo A2 air mouse? When I connect it to MXIII-G there is no sound on TV.
              Use sounabout and disable USB audio? Or go back to kk and option is in settibgs

Comment

I have beelink s82 plus and wanted to install this rom however I would like to know how I back up my current rom which is stock 202k4 incase I need to go back.

Thanks

Pabloe

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

Use sounabout and disable USB audio? Or go back to kk and option is in settibgs

Thanks, that help me to resolve issue.

Comment

Any chance of getting this fully working on the Tronsmart S89/Beelink M8? I have 5 of them round the house (two on ethernet, 3 on WiFi), so would rather get a fully working firmware on them than have to replace them all....

As things stand, I have still to find a ROM I am happy with - mainly used with Kodi/TVMC and all require regular reboots, which is annoying - would be nice to get the Google TV interface as I am not a fan of the MBOX launcher.

Comment

This rom works on beelink s82 plus but not ethernet

Comment

Beelink s82, 8 GB.
                        Rom doesn't work. Only the logo boots.

Comment

Originally posted by jimac View Post
                          Any chance of getting this fully working on the Tronsmart S89/Beelink M8? I have 5 of them round the house (two on ethernet, 3 on WiFi), so would rather get a fully working firmware on them than have to replace them all....

As things stand, I have still to find a ROM I am happy with - mainly used with Kodi/TVMC and all require regular reboots, which is annoying - would be nice to get the Google TV interface as I am not a fan of the MBOX launcher.
                          You realise there are lots of launchers on playstore? And launcher is different thing to rom? I use Nova launcher.

Comment

beelink s82 plus works but no ethernet

Comment

Someone have Google play store Leanback mod works on cpu arm and with this rom?

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X