Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have downloaded this beta rom and installed it on my MXIII 2GB/8GB Box and Wifi/Ethernet/Bluetooth all Works 100% no buffer issues and even apps that never worked on no firmware work on this it has made my box worth using all over again

Comment

Originally posted by cs918king View Post
      I have downloaded this beta rom and installed it on my MXIII 2GB/8GB Box and Wifi/Ethernet/Bluetooth all Works 100% no buffer issues and even apps that never worked on no firmware work on this it has made my box worth using all over again
      This beta rom is rooted? Thank you!

Comment

Help a noob out!

I have my MXIII-G 5.1 android S812 2/8 gig with gigabit ethernet stuck in a boot loop for doing something stupid in Android 5.1. It boots and then 30/45 seconds later boots again.

Doing the onboard factory restore didnt fix it. I need to flash the firmware.I got the package from Mediafire link and have hit two brick walls.

Using the onboard restore with USB the recovery app doesnt see the IMG file on USB. Its see's other files but not the IMG.

Using the bootloader route my Windows 7 PC doesnt see the MXIII connected to the OTG port while in recovery mode. If I let the MXIII boot naturally The PC see's it but then the box reboots and etc etc etc.....

Is there a specific ZIP package that it needs that I havent found that the onboard USB recovery will see? Is it my Windows 7??

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozarktroutbum View Post
          Help a noob out!

I have my MXIII-G 5.1 android S812 2/8 gig with gigabit ethernet stuck in a boot loop for doing something stupid in Android 5.1. It boots and then 30/45 seconds later boots again.

Doing the onboard factory restore didnt fix it. I need to flash the firmware.I got the package from Mediafire link and have hit two brick walls.

Using the onboard restore with USB the recovery app doesnt see the IMG file on USB. Its see's other files but not the IMG.

Using the bootloader route my Windows 7 PC doesnt see the MXIII connected to the OTG port while in recovery mode. If I let the MXIII boot naturally The PC see's it but then the box reboots and etc etc etc.....

Is there a specific ZIP package that it needs that I havent found that the onboard USB recovery will see? Is it my Windows 7??

Thanks!
          I don't own this box but I read in some of other threads before that this could be caused by an sdcard/usb with a recovery image left in the slot. Once again, it's just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
            I don't own this box but I read in some of other threads before that this could be caused by an sdcard/usb with a recovery image left in the slot. Once again, it's just a thought.
            Not sure I'm following. The recovery app reads the USB it just doesn't see the only IMG file that's on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozarktroutbum View Post

Not sure I'm following. The recovery app reads the USB it just doesn't see the only IMG file that's on it.
              What I meant was that it is possible that if you have an SDCard/USB with firmware or recovery inserted during restart it might cause the issue. Just try to boot with empty slots.

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
                What I meant was that it is possible that if you have an SDCard/USB with firmware or recovery inserted during restart it might cause the issue. Just try to boot with empty slots.
                Oh OK. I follow now. The original issue came when I tried to remove unwanted apps from Android using a 3rd party app. I was thinking it was eating resources that Kodi could be using but didn't realize it was going to affect the ROM. Now its looking for something that it cannot find and just keeps rebooting and refreshing.

This is my first Android or OS on a chip device BTW. Live and learn.

If I can get the firmware reinstalled it should rectify the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by cs918king View Post
                  Hi. I have a mxiii as well not from tronsmart or beelink but they all the same. And spec as yours. So everything working for you? No issues?

Comment

Hi. I've just received a MXIII-G 2Gb from gearbest. It came with android 5.1 firmware. Everything works great, but I have an important bug. When I try to connect a keyboard to an usb port (I tried a wireless keyboard with rf receptor and a bluetooth keyboard) I have each some seconds this message "Unfortunately, Google play is stopped". If a unplug the keyboad, the error messages dissapears and everything works right. I tried this same keyboards on an android 4.4 tablet, a MXQ setbox with android 4.4 and an smartphone with android 5.0 and allways they work right.

A friend bougth the same MXIII-G and he has the same issue when I plug a keyboard. I think it may be a firmware bug. Can anybody test it? Is there a workaround or fix for that. It's usefull to use a keyboard to set up this box and surfing on internet.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by langostino View Post
                      Hi. I've just received a MXIII-G 2Gb from gearbest. It came with android 5.1 firmware. Everything works great, but I have an important bug. When I try to connect a keyboard to an usb port (I tried a wireless keyboard with rf receptor and a bluetooth keyboard) I have each some seconds this message "Unfortunately, Google play is stopped". If a unplug the keyboad, the error messages dissapears and everything works right. I tried this same keyboards on an android 4.4 tablet, a MXQ setbox with android 4.4 and an smartphone with android 5.0 and allways they work right.

A friend bougth the same MXIII-G and he has the same issue when I plug a keyboard. I think it may be a firmware bug. Can anybody test it? Is there a workaround or fix for that. It's usefull to use a keyboard to set up this box and surfing on internet.

Thanks.
                      Try uninstalling updates on google play services in setting/apps

iv seen this on a few devices now running lollipop so I would guess its a lollipop bug
                      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

I'll try it. But if I uninstall updates on google play, can I install apps from it?

Comment

Originally posted by langostino View Post
                          I'll try it. But if I uninstall updates on google play, can I install apps from it?
                          Yes you can still install the apps from google play store
                          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Oman:
                            When will the new firmware version?

Comment

I did it but it didn't work. I think it's a problem with lollipop firmware.

Comment

hi all, new firmware lollipop is avaible release 103L1.
                                link :
                                https://mega.nz/#!2FMwgQxL

Comment

Working...
                                X