Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this from the MXIII-G ?

Comment

The rom of this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

You realise there are lots of launchers on playstore? And launcher is different thing to rom? I use Nova launcher.
        Hello mate - yes - Indeed.
        I have tried a whole bunch - I use Nova prime on my phones and tablets - but a pain to configure nicely on 5 TV boxes that have to be kid friendly.
        Currently using SquareHome.Tablet (Launcher) on the AMLogic TV boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

You realise there are lots of launchers on playstore? And launcher is different thing to rom? I use Nova launcher.
          It seems clear that you have never used a Nexus Player or any other Android TV. Although you may be technically correct that it's just a launcher, you really can't compare it's ability to display appropriate content from apps, or the sreamlined UI, to ANYTHING out there (not even close!).

Comment

Is the leanback launcher works in this rom or at least some android tv apps?

Comment

Hi, which ROM is this in the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by -ironMAN- View Post
                Hi, which ROM is this in the picture?
                +1

Comment

Hrrm.. I would like to try this out on my s82+ but I don't want to use that burning tool and I would like to setup TWRP first to backup what I currently have.

Comment

The rom in this picture is for Tronfy MX4 but it s thé same hardware

Comment

Originally posted by rapalax View Post
                      Hrrm.. I would like to try this out on my s82+ but I don't want to use that burning tool and I would like to setup TWRP first to backup what I currently have.
                      What is wring with burning tool?

Comment

AFAIK the Leanback Launcher is likely currently exclusive to Android 5.x Lollipop. Given that most of these Boxes still all have KitKat on them.... There is little chance of it ever working.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe
                          AFAIK the Leanback Launcher is likely currently exclusive to Android 5.x Lollipop. Given that most of these Boxes still all have KitKat on them.... There is little chance of it ever working.
                          Dude.. You are posting this in a thread that's about a new lollipop rom.

Comment

I have seen a screenshot of 102L4 installed on a box. But I can't find a link. It was on a tronfy mxiv.

Found it.

http://downloads.tronfy.com/TRONFY_T...1_20150818.rar

And a review here
                            http://www.cnx-software.com/2015/08/...-telos-review/

This comment probably explain why not much lollipop developments for amlogic

Stane1983
                            August 31, 2015
                            Cnxsoft
                            If some generic android lollipop tuning done then boot time (after 1st boot which optimizes all apps) should not be above 15 seconds (tested on S802 and S805). Amlogic SDK needs improvements and needs feedback. But in last couple on months they closed themselves even more. To get access to their SDK, you must get it trough their sales window which means that individual devs like me who had access to SDKs (signed SLA with them) can’t obtain it anymore. As I was told, these new policy changes were made after their management changed. Go figure…

Comment

Any test on s802???

Wifi Work???

Flash method?? Burn Tool or TWRP??

Thank's!!!

Comment

I've also got a logitech harmony remote and would like to know which manufacturer I can select to program the remote?

Comment

Working...
                                X