Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Lollipop Firmware - MXIII-G(S812+1/2G+GigaEthernet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
    I rooted by using twrp and SD card, and flashing latest SuperSU

Are onscreen buttons working?
    And what remote are you using?
    How ROOT this rom?
    I try with SD and nothing :/ (maybe I have bad files)
    Iroot not working.

Comment

Originally posted by androidgadget11 View Post

How ROOT this rom?
      I try with SD and nothing :/ (maybe I have bad files)
      Iroot not working.

Download the proper trwp and copy to sd, rename to recovery.img and make sure the sdcard is fat32.

Then power off en restart keeping the 'reset button' pressed (it's inside the av-connector, press it with a paperclip and you should hear it 'click') and the power-button pressed. It should then boot to recovery.

Comment

Just receive my GTQ S812 Soc so far so good streaming is really great with kodi & 5.1 passthrough received.I realised GTQ firmware is also MXIII-G but boot screen as Google Tv instead of S812 logo.

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
          Download Link:
          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Tool:
          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Maybe there is already a new version?

Comment

Can anyone suggest a good remote control app (Android app) to work with this tv box? Using the hardware remote control as a mouse is really difficult.

Comment

I use Droidmote which is excellent but requires root

Comment

On the homescreen, is it possible to customize which tile to show? I want to remove some of the tiles that I don't frequently use but I am not able to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by dookie View Post
                  On the homescreen, is it possible to customize which tile to show? I want to remove some of the tiles that I don't frequently use but I am not able to do that.
                  I installed Apex Launcher and set it as default for the home screen, excellent launcher if you prefer the more stock android desktop experience and fully customizable

Comment

Hi everyone
                    I just bought a mxiii g but i have a problem with sixaxis controller app. When i run sixaxis controller app my google services stopped to working and always showing a message of it, so i can´t play.I m running lollipop rom. Can you help me?Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fjpinto20 View Post
                      Hi everyone
                      I just bought a mxiii g but i have a problem with sixaxis controller app. When i run sixaxis controller app my google services stopped to working and always showing a message of it, so i can´t play.I m running lollipop rom. Can you help me?Thanks
                      Hi I had the same problem with the sixaxis error on my tronfy telos running lolliopo so it looks like its a lollipop bug.lets hope it gets fixed soon.

I did find a work around in the meantime http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ntroller-error
                      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post

Hi I had the same problem with the sixaxis error on my tronfy telos running lolliopo so it looks like its a lollipop bug.lets hope it gets fixed soon.

I did find a work around in the meantime http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ntroller-error
                        Thanks
                        I have seen your post. I hope oman can fix it.

Comment

Trying to download stuff to external storage and get message "read only", it was working before any ideas how to make it write ?

Comment

Originally posted by 007xico View Post
                            Trying to download stuff to external storage and get message "read only", it was working before any ideas how to make it write ?

Edit the file platform.xml located in /system/etc/permissions:
                            find the entry WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and add the string

<group gid="media_rw" />

respecting all the spaces.
                            Save and ensure that the file permissions match rw-r-r-.
                            Restart and enjoy.

Someone has found a working webcam with Skype?
                            I have tried using a Logitech C310, great video but audio almost always has problems. I tried on all USB ports and also on a powered hub, without any result.

Comment

I've a MXIII-G S812 2G/8G with kitkat 4.4.2 rooted. To run SkyGo i need a new firmware not rooted! The Beta Lollipop firmware on the top is rooted o unrooted. There is another latest and stable firmware not rooted? Thank you!

Comment

Is this new box model MXIII-G 2G/8G worth the money to buy .. thanks..im looking for a new android box to get??

Comment

Working...
                                X