This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

I've often found that erasing the nand resolves any issues going to and from ROM's where there are issues.

Changes in bootloader version can also cause issues if there is a mismatch.
    Thanks. I did a full erase and was still never able to back version to the Wasser rom. I can install the official tronsmart roms just fine.
    Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Hi Wasser.
      Are you gonna make rom for Gigabite ver. of Tronsmart r68? with working ethernet.Marry Xmas.

Comment

Hey Wasser. I just flashed my R68 to Your rom because someone said this would fix the DTS MASTER and Atmos to work.
        But it didnt..
        I can not get the DTS MASTER to my reciver and i have set settings to Passthrough and also in the R68 meny i have set the output to Hdmi bitstream.
        I have no problem With these exact files streaming from my Mede8er to my Denon x4100.

Kodi talked about adding atmos, but nothing yet at least.
        Is this something you can fix?

Also- To get 4K from netflix is there some way to spoof this Device to be a nvidia Shield or something that Netflix will send 4K content to?

Many thanks for answer and solutions!!
        Greetings from Norway.

Comment

Does any1 know if theres a Kitkat firmware version to Tronsmart R68? got some issues with some Kodi addons on the Lolipop
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by veralynn View Post
            Hey Wasser. I just flashed my R68 to Your rom because someone said this would fix the DTS MASTER and Atmos to work.
            But it didnt..
            I can not get the DTS MASTER to my reciver and i have set settings to Passthrough and also in the R68 meny i have set the output to Hdmi bitstream.
            I have no problem With these exact files streaming from my Mede8er to my Denon x4100.

Kodi talked about adding atmos, but nothing yet at least.
            Is this something you can fix?

Also- To get 4K from netflix is there some way to spoof this Device to be a nvidia Shield or something that Netflix will send 4K content to?

Many thanks for answer and solutions!!
            Greetings from Norway.
            4K Netflix not possible on non-American companies Android tv box hardware, except a few Linux boxes.
            I'm not a Netflix user myself, but I know many of my readers are, and a frequent complain was the inability to play Full HD or 4K content, except on

Comment

Originally posted by saniel View Post
              Does any1 know if theres a Kitkat firmware version to Tronsmart R68? got some issues with some Kodi addons on the Lolipop
              Thanks!
              KitKat firmware for RK3368 is non-existent
              You can try this ROM for working Pulsar,Torrent addons in Kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

KitKat firmware for RK3368 is non-existent
                You can try this ROM for working Pulsar,Torrent addons in Kodi.
                1st of all THANK YOU for your reply,
                does this ROM Compatible with the Tronsmart R68?
                Is there any risk using this ROM? could i always go back to the Tronsmart R68 official ROM?

Thank you very much!!

in addition, are you aware maybe to an OpenElec Version Compatible with the R68?

Comment

I installed QNet tv app in my box but when i opened up the app the key board control not opening up for user name & pwd.

Also the new version of app is crashing when i launch the app _http://getapk.eatuo.com:8082/apk/live_160111.apk in this box

The same app works fine in my friends MX Amlogic Box.

Comment

Does anyone know if this ROM/Kodi combo enables DTS-HD passthrough?

Comment

Installed the wasser ROM for my Beelink I68 today.
                      It's a lot snappier than the standard rom, but the extreme stuttering in the youtube app (the reason for installing it) is unfortunately still there.

Lost both bluetooth and WIFI, I cannot enable it anymore, rendering it into a 60 euro brick for me.

Does anyone know how to fix my wifi/bluetooth?

Comment

Thanks, but FactoryTool tells me 'Download IDB Fail' and it doesnt continue... I will check the respective forum topic, but if you have any idea's, pls let me know.

Comment

Hi

I have beelink I68 with software 100L (link to my beelink that I had bought:. When I upgrade software to 3.1.3 beelink stuck on wasser logo : https://youtu.be/g1QXSToLdxc. Only this firmware to Tronsmart 105L1 firmware for Orion R68_10/100Mb version improved problem with sound passthrough but DTS HD do not work and sometimes problem with sound glitch. Could you help me with this problem ? Thanks
                          Last edited by trebor; 03-11-2016, 21:33.

Comment

will this firmware work on the NexBOX Z68 (RK3368)

????

Comment

Originally posted by 007xico View Post
                              will this firmware work on the NexBOX Z68 (RK3368)

????
                              Wifi and the IR Remote won't work.

Comment

Working...
                              X