Inphic SPOT i5 S805 media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkon View Post
    I found an app called "Smart iRemote" works with the Inphic Spot i5.

Still would like to know if there are bluetooth dongles that work with the i5.
    We will be testing some bluetooth dongles ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Swerdw View Post
      My Spot i5 arrived and it's nice for the price, but have got troubles with enclosed remote. It obviously have some commands common with my LG TV. Like when I press up or back my TV reacts too. Any suggestions?

Отправлено с моего LG-D855 через Tapatalk
      We have changed the remote. Please, send me your order number and we will send you a new remote.

Comment

By the way, SPOT i7 is available from today. Interested can check its thread: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...c-spot-i7-s905

Comment

Originally posted by Inphic View Post

Hi, we reported Crackle problem to Amlogic directly.

We are testing kodi.

What is the problem with remote? We could send you a new one...
          The remote has to be almost next to the device before it registers & even then it doesn't register all the time or is sluggish.
          It's not usable.
          I have a remote with a usb dongle but it doesn't have many features or a power button to turn the device on.

Comment

Originally posted by nitrogen_widget View Post

The remote has to be almost next to the device before it registers & even then it doesn't register all the time or is sluggish.
            It's not usable.
            I have a remote with a usb dongle but it doesn't have many features or a power button to turn the device on.
            We are going to PM you soon.

About Craclke, we have released an OTA update today. Crackle is wroking now (I have been watching a complete movie last nigh...)

Comment

Hi all my i5's updated today and now none of the remotes are working,any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron08 View Post
                Hi all my i5's updated today and now none of the remotes are working,any help appreciated.
                From what I read, Inphic is using a new remote, due to issues with the original. I think you will hear from them. But I am just speculating.

Comment

Cheers,I had to manually reinstall the firmware,got remotes working.but kodi is still freezing alot,anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Yes, would be interesting to try a new remote like the others are getting.

On the remote, how do you replicate the right click?

eg...in Kodi, you need to right click sometimes in sub menus, how do I do that?

In "media centre" I thought it would see my media servers which are Plex and Windows Media Player, as well, but it never finds them?

From my plays with the box, all seems to go well, albeit I have to stand next to it for the remote to work right!!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mkon View Post
                      I found an app called "Smart iRemote" works with the Inphic Spot i5.

Thank goodness I read this....THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron08 View Post
                        Hi, actually our firmware can support 3 remotes. We know your problem after get the OTA, but today a new update has been released and first remote is working again.

Comment

Originally posted by viewer View Post
                          Yes, would be interesting to try a new remote like the others are getting.

On the remote, how do you replicate the right click?

eg...in Kodi, you need to right click sometimes in sub menus, how do I do that?

Thanks
                          Press the "back" button on your controller. What other function the right button has?

Comment

Originally posted by Inphic View Post

Press the "back" button on your controller. What other function the right button has?
                            The "back" button, with 2 arrows on it, simply takes you back a screen or a page.

Do others understand what I mean?

The remote has a mind of it's own sometimes too..does some weird things at times.

Also, how do you swap out of mouse mode once you are in it? Only way I have found is to turn off the unit.

Again, what is "Media Centre" supposed to do. Should it see my server and play stuff from it? It doesn't see my server.

I was able to d/l the update app and run that today, but nothing seems to have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Inphic

We have changed the remote. Please, send me your order number and we will send you a new remote.
                              Order ID 70303757889517

Отправлено с моего LG-D855 через Tapatalk

Comment

I have one unit, I update to the last version, remote is OK, but i am very dissapointed because KODI is totally freeze, I hope inphic solve it soon

Comment

Working...
                                X