Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK808/MK808B/MINIX Hybryd FW V2.2.4 !NEW!(22.05.2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maverick5269 View Post
    Thanks lewy!

What happened to your RK30xx device? Became bricked?
    my kid send it swiming;p
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

Is this FW support MK818b?

Hi,
      As the title, is this can support MK818B?

Comment

cant tell.
        i dont have this hardware.
        ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick5269 View Post
          There is not custom kernell for MK808B. You can use the MK808 one bu you will loose bluetooth and Wireless. The easiest way is to buy an usb-ethernet adaptor to connect the device to the network.
          Thanks man. I understand. One more quick question --- lewy stated this about the NFS Kernel:

Post abouth wifi etc. it will probably work on RK901 wifi chip devices.
          My question is; is RK901 considered an MK808 (as in, specifically NOT MK808B)?

Just curious about that.

Comment

Thx mate. Great job on this ROM!
            Runs way better than the finless (at least for me). One thing though: IM getting a few red artifacts on the upper left screen. And I can't seem to download the google tv apps from your site. A Lot of those are offline.
            Sebas

Comment

lewy Kernel update for MK808 to v1.5 from 2dark4u you had contact with him will this ever happen? it would be nice to run this on your ROM.

Comment

alex promised new kernel some time ago so i dont think he will relise anything now:"
                ApkFreak

Comment

I've installed 2.2.4 and it works great! Great lewy!

Just a couple of issues: ROM seems not to be rooted. If I click on Super SU following message appears: "There is no SU binary installed and SuperSU cannot install it."
                  Even if I try to start Seeder it says that system need to be rooted.
                  I'm coming from Finless 2.1 ROM.
                  Does anyone experienced same problem?

Another problem is with google play music app: songs streamed from my google play library don't stop even if song is ended. Counter goes over song time for minitues and minutes untill the app crashes. Any idea?
                  Be aware that I've experienced same problem also with stock rom and Finless rom, while with my smartphone everything goes smooth.

Thanks in advance to anyone can help me!

Comment

Any updates are coming?

Comment

not yet:"
                      ApkFreak

Comment

Im using MK808 Minix Hybrid FW 2.2.3
                        Where can i find de last MK808 Kernel for this rom ?
                        Thanks

Comment

Hi Lewy,

Any news regarding the Hybrid upgrade?

It will be good to have the "new" fixes. A lot of changes needed to be made to run on MK808?

Thanks

Comment

Yes an update from you or Finless will be very usefull!

Thanks

Comment

i still dont have 3066 stick but i see what i can do
                              ApkFreak

Comment

Help me please My MK808 wil not boot...

Hi Lewy20041,
                                I have the following. My MK808 will not boot, stays just like this:

Recovery system v4.2
                                Formatting / Data .....

I tried to repeat the procedure, but without getting the expected result.
                                Also my PC with W7 x64 does not recognize the device now ...

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...inless-ROM-2-1

MK808_MinixHFW_2.2.3_1080p used the FW and wanted to switch to mk808_finless_2.1 follow the tutorial for Flash, and the result negative sources.
                                What can i do? help me please ... Excuse my English translated by Google Translator.

Thanks / conees
                                Last edited by conees; 09-02-2013, 10:26. Reason: More info..

Comment

Working...
                                X