Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink M18 Amlogic S905 4K 2G/16G TV BOX 2.4G/5G Dual Band WIFI 1000M LAN Bluetooth4.0 HDMI2.0 H.265 Miracast DLNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today i updated my box to this fw: MX64_105L1. SPDIF passthrouh works for me with AC3 or DTS, but still jerky. Any idea?

Comment

Just in case it helps someone below are some files for the mx64/m18:
      Device tree: https://goo.gl/bxS05u
      Original kernel config extracted from stock: https://goo.gl/4BlUly (pretty close to the default meson config)
      Rootfs dump: https://goo.gl/Ckj0MK
      build.prop: https://goo.gl/lgBzQL

Comment

Received the box this weekend.

Got Kodi running, playing video's from my Synology-NAS, via NFS. On the synology NAS you have to set the NFS-permissions correctly, Android uses ports higher then 1024 to make a connection, what is standard blocked on the Synology.
        An app to watch TV (Ziggo Horizon GO) installs fine, but when trying to play a stream, I get an error that the video can't be played, with error code 4101. No solution for it yet. DRM looks fine, according to the info-app there is a L3 authorization for Google Widevine.
        Fox Sports (NL) app is not compatible with the device.

Shutting down the device will cause the box going into a kind of sleep-state. The red led keeps burning, but pushing the powerbutton on the box, nothing happens. Have to disconnect the power to be able to turn it on again.

Comment

How to enable the HDMI CEC function? I turned on Viera Link on my TV, but says: "This feature is not available".
          When i turn on Settings / Prefrences / HDMI cec in my M18: “This remote device does not support CEC”.

Comment

I've heard from other sources there is no CEC problem with newer LG or Samsung TV. Can anybody confirm this? My TV is a 6 years old Panasonic TH-42PX8ES.

Comment

Originally posted by DoItYourself View Post
              I've heard from other sources there is no CEC problem with newer LG or Samsung TV. Can anybody confirm this? My TV is a 6 years old Panasonic TH-42PX8ES.
              CEC worked via My Samsung-TV LE32B650, wich is 6 years old.

Comment

Today i updated my box to this fw: MX64_105L1. SPDIF passthrouh works for me with AC3 or DTS, but still jerky. Any idea?
                Audio dropouts every 5-10s via S/PDIF passthrough - it seems to be this is one general Kodi issue. Wait for Kodi 17 to fix this.

@ACoster: thanks for the feedback.
                Last edited by DoItYourself; 03-02-2016, 15:03.

Comment

... it seems to be this is one general Kodi issue...
                  I can confirm this: tested with stock MoviePlayer app there is no audio dropout over S/PDIF passthrough.
                  Last edited by DoItYourself; 03-02-2016, 15:03.

Comment

I Confirm that CEC is working with my LG 55LA7400.
                    Recognized as "Mbox".

Comment

Has anyone tried to use the TV out AV jack on this box. I just received mine yesterday and when I hook it up with AV the picture just rolls on the screen. Does anyone know of a way to resolve this? I wanted to get this to put in our minivan which only has AV input not hdmi. Thanks

Comment

Hi, Can someone tell me which version of TWRP is best for the M18? Do I need to flash it via the USB burn tool or can I flash it via the recovery?
                        Also, my box has the reset hole in the front, next to the remote sensor. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by gotpaste View Post
                          Has anyone tried to use the TV out AV jack on this box. I just received mine yesterday and when I hook it up with AV the picture just rolls on the screen. Does anyone know of a way to resolve this? I wanted to get this to put in our minivan which only has AV input not hdmi. Thanks
                          Yes.I use with AV out.I had no any problem.A little further out I had to disconnect the plug to get a picture on TV .

Comment

Originally posted by todi07 View Post

Yes.I use with AV out.I had no any problem.A little further out I had to disconnect the plug to get a picture on TV .
                            Thanks. I had to change the resolution for it to start working. the default of 576 had to be changed to 480p. Once done it worked just fine. Thanks again

Comment

New question for anyone here. Is there a way to make these autoboot upon power. Would like it if there is a power outage to start back up once power is detected without having to hit the power button. Thanks in advance

Comment

I was listening to my ODAC last night off my M18. It would play as long as the screen was on the playing app. I forget how to make it run in the background.

Also I do not see a reset hole on mine though there is a hole in the front by the IR receiver that leads to nowhere! Anyone else have one like this?
                                Last edited by Bambudist; 03-16-2016, 01:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X